Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "Obamacare is failing, trust us we're doing everything we can to make it crash".
    Republicans are really good at showing us what a self-fulfilling prophecy on such a large scale looks like. Give them credit for this.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    fuck you John McCain

Gets to survive because of government healthcare then shows up to the senate to vote to move the process ahead to take away others.
    I'm not sure what's worse: his vote, or his pompous, bloviated speech afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you John McCain

Gets to survive because of government healthcare then shows up to the senate to vote to move the process ahead to take away others.
    Thats the real legacy of this cancer ridden fuck. His people will try to say what a war hero! What a statesmen! But this prick has supportrd awful legislation and his vp nominee dumbed the country down. Fuck him.

And once again Republicans drag the country backwards.

Fuck you middle America. Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I'm not sure what's worse: his vote, or his pompous, bloviated speech afterwards.
    The speech was one of those moments where you wonder how much that cancer actually did do to his brain. You can't cry about how partisan politics are destroying the senate's ability to do business when it's your own party that has control of all three branches, and is steamrolling the actual people of America to pass bills that benefit no one but the Congressmen in that room or the people who pay the Congressmen in that room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

Their donors had basically said repeal the aca and cut taxes or we cut off the funding. The republicans and their donors are traitors. They care not a whit for the country and the people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The speech was one of those moments where you wonder how much that cancer actually did do to his brain. You can't cry about how partisan politics are destroying the senate's ability to do business when it's your own party that has control of all three branches, and is steamrolling the actual people of America to pass bills that benefit no one but the Congressmen in that room or the people who pay the Congressmen in that room.
    Honestly I'm half expecting someone objecting to the legality of his vote for not being in his right mind.
    Don't get me wrong I'm sure he is, and he's always shown he would support the bill, but that speech just left me shaking my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im fairly certain most of the republicans are immune to hypocrisy and irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    Honestly I'm half expecting someone objecting to the legality of his vote for not being in his right mind.
    Don't get me wrong I'm sure he is, and he's always shown he would support the bill, but that speech just left me shaking my head.
    Theyd wheel out his fucking corpse like weekend at bernies. These people have no scrupples.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Their donors had basically said repeal the aca and cut taxes or we cut off the funding. The republicans and their donors are traitors. They care not a whit for the country and the people in it.
    Thanks conservative supreme court for deciding that corporations are people and that money is free speech.

Fucking conservatives.

The bill could still die in the end, this wasn't a final vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    On a positive note the democrats stood in UNANIMOUS opposition. Make these fucking pricks own it. And start driving it into peoples heads who took away their healthcare to give tax cuts to the already mega wealthy.

On a positive note the democrats stood in UNANIMOUS opposition. Make these fucking pricks own it. And start driving it into peoples heads who took away their healthcare to give tax cuts to the already mega wealthy.
    Yeah, this is going to go down pretty hard on Republicans. A recent poll showed at least 60% of Americans now view Republicans responsible for any failures of the ACA, and another showed only 12% of Americans approve of the Senate healthcare bill. Fucking. 12. Percent. At least they'll be holding the right people responsible for what happens now.

Yeah, this is going to go down pretty hard on Republicans. A recent poll showed at least 60% of Americans now view Republicans responsible for any failures of the ACA, and another showed only 12% of Americans approve of the Senate healthcare bill. Fucking. 12. Percent. At least they'll be holding the right people responsible for what happens now.
    The will of the people is so clearly against them but they move forward on it anyway. Fuck all of them.

10+ Year Old Account

They kinda fucked themselves. Blue America will manage, as it usually does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "Obamacare is failing, trust us we're doing everything we can to make cash".
    FTFY

/10littletaxcuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

fuck you John McCain

Yeah, i hope he dies off fast ...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Glad our "Maverick" came back to vote on a bill that most Republicans and especially him have no idea what is in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They barely got 50 votes just to continue debating. That means, they need a plan that every single one of them can agree on, and also, isn't stuck by procedures such as reconciliation.

Nothing unusual has happened in this regard so far.

Basically. The Koch Brothers already made the threat to get healthcare done and get them a tax break or game over for their funds. They would fund primary opponents for their seats to remove them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

7+ Year Old Account
    They've proven that the only way to even to continue to talk about their bill is to hide it. Winning?