Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I think that Orange is the New Black perfectly describe both.

The alt-right is really different, although both Neo-Nazis and Alt Right are racists and blind to the world around them.
    So are neo-Liberals/SJW's/Antifa. The only difference is their racism is aimed directly at white people (kek knows a lot of them are racist unto themselves because ironically they happen to be white), rather than the rainbow of other races. I find it ironic that it's OK for Japan to be racist towards literally the rest of the world when it comes to immigration, but as soon as someone says that their country shouldn't allow Muslims, they are alt right Neo Nazi's. It's so hilarious how ironic Liberals are, as a centrist I sit here and shake my head thinking both sides of this paradigm are delusional borderline psychopaths who all need to shut up and go back to whatever holes they came from and let the people who aren't raging lunatics do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Your what? Idk what any of that's about. I don't watch faux news lmao. I just hate everything liberals became. It disgusts me. I'm a 2005 liberal. Which is a modern day conservative.
    What precise policy prescriptions have changed on the left?

You live in a fantasy world. Trump won because of what happened to the US liberal party. Nothing more then a fantasy you have.
    So your argument is that the Republican President is not a reasonable bellweather for the mainstream of the right wing? That's just plain reality denial.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    With alt right activists showing the right arm crying "Hail Trump"?
    Pro tip, that salute existed long before Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Oh, it's just a coincidence.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I have a bunch of wight wing friends and acquaintances but have never met this mythical Alt -Right creature. I thought Milo is the leader of the Alt right, which doesn't make sense being gay and such. Ben Shapiro? More conventional conservatism. Anne Coulter? Probably the closest thing, but she has been around politics forever and I thought this Alt right was the new blood?
    There is the alt Right, which are the actual Nazi Nazis we must secure a future for white children blabla. And the alt Light (yes that is what they call themselves, not making this up) which have the same fucked up far right reactionary views, anti Muslim, the West is Best etc. but split off from them when there was too much backlash against the too overt Nazism and the Nazis thought they were not Nazi enough.

Milo = sociopathic troll for hired. Helped establish the alt Right in the mainstream through his coverage. Doesn't actually believe in anything but money.

Shapiro = Crazy religious fundamentalist. Very icky about them gays and trans people. As a Jew got backlash from alt Right, so now alt Light.

Ann Coulter = Troll. Straddles the line.

If you want actual alt Right look at Richard Spencer or Baked Alaska etc.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Actually as a lefty European I do think the USA should pay a shit ton of reparations to NAs. Also AAs.
    I mean, if the NAs and AAs were the ones who were actually enslaved or killed off, i would say i agree. Even if were the second generation i would agree, but 5-6-7 generations later, why would we do that? That shit has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    No, that was one of the leaders of the front mind you, kind of sets a standard for the rest of the neanderthals dosent it? And his intention was to kill, you dont stabb someone several times in the back as a warning..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, So....

Up until last month you had one of the worst left wing guerrillas operating with murder, rape and extortion in South america. The "FARC" or "Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia—People's Army". With a army that included 5000 children. Since 1964...
    You've already lost the argument when you have to abandon the entire core developed world and start talking about what is happening in the underdeveloped world. If you REALLY want to go there, all I have to do is point out that extremist Islam is right wing, and that makes your pathetic little FARC look like a children's game.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Made up? Then why do you have "alt right" people calling themselves alt right if it is only made up by the left?
    Is it possible that most conservatives think alt-right means 'anti-establishment repubs' BUT progressives think alt-right means neo-nazi. Because I thought that Alt-Right meant I didn't want another Bush to run and didn't like the way congress was handling things, apparently it means I hate PoC : (

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    I mean, if the NAs and AAs were the ones who were actually enslaved or killed off, i would say i agree. Even if were the second generation i would agree, but 5-6-7 generations later, why would we do that? That shit has sailed.
    If you steal everything my parents have and kill them, I can sue you. If your parents are the ones that did it, and now your parents are dead, I can absolutely sue their estate to get reprieve. Your argument is basically just that everything that was stolen doesn't matter because it was a long time ago.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Well, they are still disadvantaged in your society. Slavery then Jim Crow, then Redlining now racial profiling. They ain't second class by law (well, interpretation of the law is still racist .. see war on drugs, private prisons) but in reality they still are. They did not have the opportunity to accumulate wealth as a group the same way white Americans did. And Natives, well you got residential schools, and reservations being the shittiest of lands and government still ignoring contracts. So ya, pay up.

I'm sure "Hail Victory" translating directly to "Sieg Heil" is purely coincidence as well... Especially since "Hail Victory" is a pretty clunky phrase in English.

Deleted
    Arent the alt-right just a meme?

Pro tip, it did not. That Romans did that salute is a pure Hollywood invention.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stereotyping and labeling does more harm than good. These are complex issues and there's nothing simple about them /thread
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, they are still disadvantaged in your society. Slavery then Jim Crow, then Redlining now racial profiling. They ain't second class by law (well, interpretation of the law is still racist .. see war on drugs, private prisons) but in reality they still are. They did not have the opportunity to accumulate wealth as a group the same way white Americans did. And Natives, well you got residential schools, and reservations being the shittiest of lands and government still ignoring contracts. So ya, pay up.
    Man, if the USA has to pay for people it disadvantaged a few hundred years ago, Europe has a lot of paying to do as well. Also, since my grandparents had to flee Nazi Germany, do i get a check from the allies for bombing and killing most of great aunts and great uncles? I never got to meet any of them. Im sure the Jews would love a check from the Axis powers and the French that sold them out, and Turkey can pay all those poor Byzantines for eradicating them.

Just respect each other and stop wasting time with labels. Who cares who is called what.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If you steal everything my parents have and kill them, I can sue you. If your parents are the ones that did it, and now your parents are dead, I can absolutely sue their estate to get reprieve. Your argument is basically just that everything that was stolen doesn't matter because it was a long time ago.
    I mean, where are the reparations for all other countless people throughout history who had the same stuff done to them? Why is the US the country singled out every time, the UK should be paying big money to china and india. Every ones hands are dirty in how the world got to where its at today, don't cherry pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Just respect each other and stop wasting time with labels. Who cares who is called what.
    >Respecting neo-nazi idealogy.

Lolno

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    or propbably evolve to.
    oh boy, look what caveat you thought your post needed to not get lambasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Respecting neo-nazi idealogy.

Lolno
    No I'm saying unlike them, respect each other. And do not waste time on what you want to call them.