Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Cute. The alt right is supposed to genocide minorities and now their stupid kids. That was a funny change.

- - - Updated - - -

Except when "kids" do it. Then the violence isn't wrong and you shouldn't criticize it.
    It's just that none of us are very preoccupied with a bunch of dumb kids doing dumb things when there are real organizations killing people and blowing up buildings.

The reason I'm concerned about white supremacists isn't because they get involved in dumb street brawls and bar fights. I'm concerned about them because of the people they kill.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Eh, your guys shoot up churches and pizza places.

You mean lone wolf attackers who are shunned by conservatives in its entirety?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    There are idiots on both sides, although this election seems to have kicked a hornets nest of left wing loons.

In the long run, those groups are doing far more damage to the left than any right wing think tank could ever dream of.

When every time someone turns on the news and the see violent leftists attacking bystanders, journalists, and anyone wearing a trump hat, it makes all of the left seem like nuts.

ANTIFA is like the tea party, but 10x worse.
    Except the tea party was a substantial entity with lots of members. Antifa isn't a substantial entity with lots of members. It's a handful of bored and stupid kids. Meanwhile, right wingers continue to kill people.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Violence is always wrong. Beyond that (and the small minority it concerns), I'll take them over the Alt-Right any day of the week.
    Well, at least the first part of your sentence is something we can agree upon, if nothing else.

The day it becomes okay to use physical violence to silence political opposition, and it's endorsed by the state (Berkley mayor telling police to stand down and not prevent violence), is the day we have lost control of our republic.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    It's just that none of us are very preoccupied with a bunch of dumb kids doing dumb things when there are real organizations killing people and blowing up buildings.

The reason I'm concerned about white supremacists isn't because they get involved in dumb street brawls and bar fights. I'm concerned about them because of the people they kill.
    I'm sure you care just like you'll care when someone does to leftist violence. If violence is bad, you don't make excuses for it.

Hardest lesson for people on the left. Just because someone is worse doesn't make you good.

Lone wolves that actually kill people are substantially more dangerous than a whole organized group of people that break windows. You should ask yourself why your movement generates such a huge number of "lone" wolves.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    The problem with the US is that this country was built on Hate and Racism, and it is deep in your minds and culture. From the beginning, there was always someone Americans hate or was racist against, Indians, Irish, Chimease, Blacks, Katolics, Comunists, Muslims and so on and on and on. You guys just cant live with out it .
    Europe is better?

We are a young nation, Europe has us beat by centuries...hell almost every nation does.

I'm sure you care just like you'll care when someone does to leftist violence. If violence is bad, you don't make excuses for it.

Hardest lesson for people on the left. Just because someone is worse doesn't make you good.
    If someone gets mugged on my block, I think that's terrible. I don't demand it become an issue of national importance and we pretend the mugger is an existential threat to the republic.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    The alt-right and the Nazis are both racists, but the Nazis were Aryan supremacist, while the alt-right is a white supremacist movement.
    Slavs for example were seen as inferior in Nazi Germany and couldn't be members of the NSDAP, the alt-right welcomes everyone who has white skincolor, that's the difference.

Europe is better?

We are a young nation, Europe has us beat by centuries...hell almost every nation does.
    Most European nations are younger than the U.S., and of those that are older almost none have had continual governments older than ours.
    -ynnady

If someone gets mugged on my block, I think that's terrible. I don't demand it become an issue of national importance and we pretend the mugger is an existential threat to the republic.
    Unless they post a pepe meme.

Unless they post a pepe meme.
    Are you going to keep pretending like Steve Bannon isn't currently occupying one of the most powerful positions in the nation right now?
    -ynnady

Sure, sure. When it's the right it is always lone wolves. Or mentally ill. Nevermind that right wing xenophobic rhetoric, including the presidents, radicalizes those loons.

Anti-Semitic attacks have spiked, so have hate crimes.

Are you going to keep pretending like Steve Bannon isn't currently occupying one of the most powerful positions in the nation right now?
    Steve Bannon is a shit human. What does he have to do with kids posting memes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute. The alt right is supposed to genocide minorities and now their stupid kids. That was a funny change.
    Really, is that the plan? Well, then even you should be concerned about them!

Except when "kids" do it. Then the violence isn't wrong and you shouldn't criticize it.
    Oh? Then you must be really confused. Not that I am surprised, you do seem to have some trouble keeping things straight.

Anyhow, didn't you say you had a thing to attend in your post a page or so back? Don't let me keep you!

Europe is better?

But you've been very eager and busy to make up the time ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    There are idiots on both sides, although this election seems to have kicked a hornets nest of left wing loons.
    Hardly, while there are idiots on both sides, the election has triggered at least as many right-wingnuts to come out of hiding. "We are untouchable now!" as one put it.

In the long run, those groups are doing far more damage to the left than any right wing think tank could ever dream of.

When every time someone turns on the news and the see violent leftists attacking bystanders, journalists, and anyone wearing a trump hat, it makes all of the left seem like nuts.
    Yeah, I think that comes from your echo-chamber of choice. It certainly has no bearing on reality as far as I can tell.

ANTIFA is like the tea party, but 10x worse.
    Antifa is mostly an American obsession. Luckily, the world is a far bigger place than the US, so your concerns aren't really ours.

Sure, sure. When it's the right it is always lone wolves. Or mentally ill. Nevermind that right wing xenophobic rhetoric, including the presidents, radicalizes those loons.

Anti-Semitic attacks have spiked, so have hate crimes.

Many of which have been identified as false flags.

theres a huge difference between one mentally ill man shooting up a church, and mobs of foaming at the mouth leftists demanding blood because someone didn't use the right gender pronouns.

- - - Updated - - -

But you've been very eager and busy to make up the time ^^
    Waiting to hear what European country where it's easier to be a black man than the U.S.

10+ Year Old Account
    Europe is better?

If you think "Europe" is a nation, I don't give much for the US school system.

Europe is better?

Well Police don't shot nonwhites on the street for no reason, even in Vatican you won't find people openly denying Evolution, when gay rights was a thing in Europe in America you throw stones at them and call them Fagots, not to mention All thous evil things like universal healthcare, free Education or lol metricsystem :P So yeah with som exeptions I can say we are much bether.