Poll: Would you pay $20 per month for a bundled WoW + Diablo server access?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Would you Pay $20 per month for a bundled WoW + Diablo MMO access?

Assuming they are creating a Diablo MMO, and many signs point to that being the case, would you pay a bundled monthly fee of $20 to have unlimited access to both WoW and Diablo MMOs?

I would in a heartbeat.

Well that would be about £15 here so yeah to be honest I would. Or I'd throw 1 separate month down on the Diablo MMO to see how it is first.

No. But I would pay $25 a month for a bundle WoW+ access to Legacy Realms

10+ Year Old Account
    There won't be a Diablo MMO, as well, I doubt I would play them both but wouldn't mind paying that price for both but that is only in theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loooolz.looolz View Post
    No. But I would pay $25 a month for a bundle WoW+ access to Legacy Realms
    Then I want a 5 dollar discount for not wanting to touch it..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was Gona ask what signs are pointing at a diablo mmo then I saw it was jaylocks thread.
    /caught
    Ya I would probably sign up for this bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    I was Gona ask what signs are pointing at a diablo mmo then I saw it was jaylocks thread.
    /caught
    Ya I would probably sign up for this bundle
    Thx because I never check who are the OP

Honestly i plan to play Rob Pardo's mmo (or whatever games bonfire studios release). Pardo and Kaplan were the heart and soul of Blizzard. Pardo was a designer for Diablo 2 and early WoW and helped push it in a social direction. He left Blizzard and founded Bonfire studios with the stated goal of making MMO/RPGs with a focus on social play.

Pardo is the brand I trust and I'm gone for his set of games when they start coming out.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Wouldn't play a Diablo MMO, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Starcraft and Diablo won't even get mmos. They already considered this when titan failed but they went with Overwatch instead. Though I do believe Overwatch can bounce back and become an MMO seeing as it's such a big universe already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Assuming they are creating a Diablo MMO, and many signs point to that being the case, would you pay a bundled monthly fee of $20 to have unlimited access to both WoW and Diablo MMOs?

I would in a heartbeat.
    What's the alternative? $15 for both? Or just don't play?

I don't know if my heart can handle another mmo. As much as I like Blizzard's product(s) whether it was WoW 2, or Diablo... I think my MMO days would be done. There would be no attachment to an account or character... I could be free.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I would pay extra if current WoW's gameplay is a fusion of classic WoW and Diablo's grind? Goddamnit dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about a Blizzard subscription.

30 dollars a month.
    30 days of wow time.
    5 Hearthstone packs a month.
    5 OW lootboxes
    5 Heroes Boxes.
    20 dollars worth of currency to spend in any game you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

30 dollars a month.
    30 days of wow time.
    5 OW lootboxes
    5 Heroes Boxes.
    That's worth nearly $50/mo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    That's worth nearly $50/mo.
    They have to make it enticing. People who wouldnt normally buy other things would buy that. Could mean the difference between 15 a month and 30.

Deleted
    Assuming they are creating a Diablo MMO, and many signs point to that being the case
    There aren't many signs pointing to that being the case. Kthxbye, /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

30 dollars a month.
    30 days of wow time.
    5 OW lootboxes
    5 Heroes Boxes.
    Meh. Of the 5 items 2 have any value to me. Not nearly worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There won't be a Diablo MMO
    Yes, there will be a diablo MMO, diablo 4 will be a MMO, problem is a lot of people seem to think that the only MMO possible for diablo is a wow like MMO, and no it won´t be a wow like MMO.
    Take a look at Lineage eternal, and Lost ark, that is the type of MMO diablo 4 is gonna be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Diablo will not get an MMO like WoW but it will get an expanded multiplayer experience into something more akin to Destiny. Expand the map, add new areas, change the reward structure to focus on areas, bounties and maybe crafting instead of RIFT RIFT RIFT.
    But even if they change it to something like that it will work with a mix of free and DLC updates, not with a sub.
    Exactly, they have seen the gold in the chests of GGG, and they want their share of it, after all they own the diablo IP, it has to be sad to see others getting gold for your ideas, but because we are talking about blizzard, it is not so sad after all XD.

...and many signs point to that being the case...
    What signs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    What signs?
    The profile they are asking for in the job offer for the new diablo project.
    I think there is a video of rykker? (not sure about the guy´s name) about that

Yes definitly. I really hope the Diablo project is in fact an mmo. I really like the setting of Diablo and would 100% play the shit out of an mmo in this universe.