Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    How much do you think you made last season roughly?

With my la liga prediction ability I should get in on it
    I know exactly keep a spreadsheet boi!

my spreadsheet says i spent 800 and cashed out 2400 on football last season (and thats cashed out). So I was up 1600 from 13 Aug 16 – 21 May 17. I could of cashed 3300 but i gambled 900 of profit away on fucking brutal losses. I was trying to find a screen shot of one of them but i cba. Theres defo a Real madrid loss to some bullshit FC that I put 200 on and all the other teams came in. Was just a 5-1!!! Fuck off Real madrid.

I usually look at my yearly totals and im already up this year because of the general election and ascot wins, so essentially anything I hit on football is gold and the season hasn't started good times.

Its a bit of fun really, makes me follow all the matches and leagues.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-07-25 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I know exactly keep a spreadsheet boi!

my spreadsheet says i spent 800 and cashed out 2400 on football last season (and thats cashed out). So I was up 1600 from 13 Aug 16 – 21 May 17. I could of cashed 3300 but i gambled 900 of profit away on fucking brutal losses. I was trying to find a screen shot of one of them but i cba. Theres defo a Real madrid loss to some bullshit FC that I put 200 on and all the other teams came in. Was just a 5-1!!! Fuck off Real madrid.

I usually look at my yearly totals and im already up because of the general election and ascot wins, so essentially anything I hit on football is gold and the season hasn't started good times.

Its a bit of fun really, makes me follow all the matches and leagues.
    Haha the spreadsheet even, next tier strats.

Never been interested in gambling but with sports it makes a bit more sense because you can obviously have more information about the teams than hitting a pokey machine. Plus would add more spice to the game

Deleted
    Haha the spreadsheet even, next tier strats.

Never been interested in gambling but with sports it makes a bit more sense because you can obviously have more information about the teams than hitting a pokey machine. Plus would add more spice to the game
    I just keep it simple, £11-16 a week from my budget goes to betting (maybe a bit more if theres midweek or something I like but at most another £10), so i'll put £16 in on saturday morning (which is tough when im working abroad with vpns and shit, betting webistes dont like them), if I'm going pub i'll do it in the shop (worse odds but fuck it i like the novelty). Shove £10 on something sensible, £1 on some Both teams to score and a win (so a team will be 5-1 ill put 6 on 5x5x5x5x5x5 = 15kish) actually had one of those hit 3 odd years ago. 24k, that was a fine year. And a fiver on something. And if I lose for an entire season Its money I've budgeted so its fine it doesn't effect my life. Then if I win, depending on what it is, ill cash or reinvest but still put £11 in on the saturday. You have to have a system or you end up like Joey Barton taking signing on fees wherever you can.

im up 2781 from jan so far this year. So theres about 24 weeks of betting till the end of the year throw in a couple of champs leagues or cups and ill gamble about 500 max. 2200 this year. Nice little top up so far.

The only danger I ever get into is gambling profits, when I see a bet and there is 300 odd quid I didnt cash out the week before I think....fuck it go for broke. Its a mixed bag.

I thought about starting with a £10 and just doing 1 bet on it every week and scaling it up. I dunno.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-07-25 at 11:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a sissy and have only bet on the Euro and World Cup matches xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I'm a sissy and have only bet on the Euro and World Cup matches xD
    Its rough looking back sometimes I just had a look to make sure my maths is good.

Get a page like this :

http://oi67.tinypic.com/o5vp5k.jpg

But then you get pages like this :

http://oi67.tinypic.com/5d125v.jpg

I dont dare look at the actual gambling page where it will show weeks ive gone up 400£ and spunked in in 5 days on stupid bets rather than cashing, strictly deposits and withdrawals is all i bother looking at nowadays to work out if its a good season or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow I can imagine it's a roller coaster of emotions. I think I'd best not start on it, worried I'd enjoy it too much even if I'm losing money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I thought about starting with a £10 and just doing 1 bet on it every week and scaling it up. I dunno.
    That's my usual plan, made roughly £700 last year, just off a tenner investment at the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mikel Merino signing for United from Dortmund. Can't say I've heard of him before but he sounds alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Mikel Merino signing for United from Dortmund. Can't say I've heard of him before but he sounds alright.
    Newcastle*

Already got one utd in the league

Deleted
    Newcastle*

There is only one United and it isn't Salford.

Gary Cahill officially named Chelsea captain.
    Azpilicueta vice captain.

Good choices. Azpilicueta da man.

Deleted
    Cahill is a liability in your team - by far the weakest link.

Dangerous thing to name captains makes them harder to drop when they're turd.
    See Rooney.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2017-07-26 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newcastle*

I don't care about Man U mate

Deleted
    Newcastle*

Technically we already have 2 in the Premier League, not that anyone expects you to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Cahill is a liability in your team - by far the weakest link.

Dangerous thing to name captains makes them harder to drop when they're turd.
    See Rooney.
    He's the only English player they have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Technically we already have 2 in the Premier League, not that anyone expects you to know that.
    Yeah because everyone calls west ham "united" and not the hammers

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most people call them West Ham tbh. Only ever heard commentators call them anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I think most people call them West Ham tbh. Only ever heard commentators call them anything else.
    Yeah I think so too but they still have a nickname with hammers and are never just called united like helden was trying to "Help" with

Deleted

West Ham fans singing their most famous song, ending with chants of "United". Filthy casuals.

Most fans that are not Man Utd fans call Man Utd, Man Utd, noone except Man Utd fans call them United. Its that way for most teams that have United as their tag, ask Sheffield Newcastle Leeds etc.

You'll find a popular song "Whos that team we call United..." sung at many grounds and they arent talking about Manchester in most.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is only one United and thats Sheffield United the rest are cheap imitations.