Thread: Gamers Unite!

Talking Gamers Unite!

Gamer Guys and Gals,

We all need to stop attacking each other. We all play games at different levels. We all have different views on difficulty. We all have our opinions on how we want things to change or not to be changed.

There is so much hatred coming from the community about everything. Everyone has there opinion about WoW. But lets keep it clean.

Is there a reason we have to call people whiners, casuals, or elitest pricks? The vulgar language towards fellow gamers needs to end. We are better than this.

I know we all want changes to the game we enjoy, but we dont need to banter each other for different views.

Create constructive threads that dont involve insulting people because of there view on something, Hell create a thread to complain if you wish, but dont attack people within it.

Coming together as a WoW community with our concerns or ideas without assaulting each other will get us farther than being aggressive to our fellow gamers!

-Jeric

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice sentiments... hard to take them seriously with that avatar though...

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Nice sentiments... hard to take them seriously with that avatar though...
    yeah.. avatar not the best, as i dont really troll.. Guess ill change that. Cheers.

Changed. :-)
    Last edited by Jeric; 2017-07-26 at 12:47 AM.

No, i (and everyone esle) acts and should act how him/herself wants and not how you think he/she should act (and will be treated the same). Keep the bullshit for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric View Post
    yeah.. avatar not the best, as i dont really troll.. Guess ill change that. Cheers.

Changed. :-)
    EPIC! x10 and all that jazz

Well said.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    ugh, did you copy that from reddit?

i could swear i've read that before.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ugh, did you copy that from reddit?

i could swear i've read that before.
    Nope, I did not copy that from Reddit, I sure im not the only one with this sentiment tho.

Deleted
    I agree with your sentiment, and have tried to preach a similar one in the past. I hold little hope that you will reach anyone with it though, anyone willing to take your words to heart is probably already practising them, the sad truth is that just because we all share a hobby, does not make us the same. Just as anything else, there are unsavoury people and good people. The day gamers are civil to each other I will eat my hat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    No, i (and everyone esle) acts and should act how him/herself wants and not how you think he/she should act (and will be treated the same). Keep the bullshit for yourself.
    See what I mean

Deleted
    What has this to do with Warcraft apart from NOTHING?.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    What has this to do with Warcraft apart from NOTHING?.....
    He's talking about something that is extremely prominent in the warcraft community, that is what it has to do with warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    He's talking about something that is extremely prominent in the warcraft community, that is what it has to do with warcraft.
    This kind of thinking led to the existence of political correctness. Or you do say thats a good thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Its like acting naiv till the end: why do you except people act better then they do in real life when they dont even need to face the consequences of what they are saying. I dont get how can anyone take seriously the OP. (while im not saying that the idea is bad, but promoting/asking others to do is really reallly naive/bad.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to tumblr if you want a fuckin echo chamber.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idea is great, but not gonna happend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    This kind of thinking led to the existence of political correctness. Or you do say thats a good thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Its like acting naiv till the end: why do you except people act better then they do in real life when they dont even need to face the consequences of what they are saying. I dont get how can anyone take seriously the OP. (while im not saying that the idea is bad, but promoting/asking others to do is really reallly naive/bad.)
    There is an ocean of difference between the "PC" you see in the media and the toxicity you get on the internet.
    Treating people with a modicum of decency isn't that hard.
    "It's the internet, get a thicker skin" is a weak answer to a problem that is better taken care of by just treating people with some respect.
    Last edited by sociald1077; 2017-07-26 at 12:19 PM.