Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So many people are going to get infracted in this thread.
    Thank you. This made me laugh so hard I had to calm down so I could breath again. I am pretty sure this is fake, but with the world today I would not be surprised if it were real. I will try to refrain from getting an infraction but everyone who knows my opinions knows my thoughts on it. If thoughts could be read it would be: [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted] [Infracted]

Also, can any girls here explain what that girl is doing with him? She could do waaayy better than that... like what on earth could the appeal be? Tattoos on his face are bad enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non of this is fake, I follow him on insta and he has showed his views on his live story all the arrest and parole paperwork. He obviously doesn't get caught for everything he does, as some places just don't care enough as he is out in the hood.

His Instagram @ is boonk.ig
    Last edited by darkvexen; 2017-07-26 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Because its fake and hes doing it for entertainment
    No thinking, only outrage!

7+ Year Old Account
    Even though he is a piece of shit, I partially agree with him. When it is no longer possible to succeed through hard work because wages are criminally low and company owners and CEO's take all the profit for themselves, then maybe literally just stealing stuff is the way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    Non of this is fake, I follow him on insta and he has showed his views on his live story all the arrest and parole paperwork. He obviously doesn't get caught for everything he does, as some places just don't care enough as he is out in the hood.

You're not finding a iced out diamond watch for 1000... 1 point crappy diamond range from 4-9 dollars per point and that's just cost of diamonds... that video is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to play what this dumb-ass is saying in slower motion? Dude talks like Mumbles from Dick Tracy.

Please be fake and not a walking stereotype.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Doesn't strike me as the type to be smart enough to set up and act for a faked scene. Unless you believe he got that entire Church of old black people to sign up for his little prank channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    That first video, the one with the watch? I'm fairly certain that was a Kay Jewelers he was in. That looks like the standard cases and wallpaper for the mall versions (well, the older standard).

I have no idea why this guy posted these videos, though. Such clear images of his face? He's going to get caught. He has so many identifying tats. Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're not finding a iced out diamond watch for 1000... 1 point crappy diamond range from 4-9 dollars per point and that's just cost of diamonds... that video is fake.
    You...didn't think those were actual real diamonds, yeah?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Yeah, let's further glorify it by posting it in public forums and keep talking about it...

Plot twist: OP is the guy from the video and that was the goal all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    What sort of retard films their crimes and broadcasts it on social media???
    the same kind that gets tattoos on thier face.

Ya'll gonna be punished by my homie dindu i mean endus for shitting on a brotha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Even though he is a piece of shit, I partially agree with him. When it is no longer possible to succeed through hard work because wages are criminally low and company owners and CEO's take all the profit for themselves, then maybe literally just stealing stuff is the way to go?
    I feel like you're joking but at the same time I'm pretty sure you're actually serious.

Pretty sure much of this is fake.
    Yeah, that's my opinion, staged. Call me cynical.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    That first video, the one with the watch? I'm fairly certain that was a Kay Jewelers he was in. That looks like the standard cases and wallpaper for the mall versions (well, the older standard).

I have no idea why this guy posted these videos, though. Such clear images of his face? He's going to get caught. He has so many identifying tats. Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

You...didn't think those were actual real diamonds, yeah?

The salesnperson clearly says they're diamonds.

BoonkTv is YouTube's 2017 newest channel of pranks, challenges, social experiments & a lot more !

You are too naive to believe these are not actors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had sales people refer to Cubic Zirconia as "man made diamonds" or even claim they're "real" diamonds until pressed for point of origin information. It does a sales rep no good to advertise them as "These aren't really diamonds, they're fake."

Because sales people never lie. It's not like they're trying to make a sale or anything.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    lol, I think it´s just about times he will be caught