Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Must be them neo nazi statistics am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Who told you that?
    People who study criminality - like BKA; and for second part you might look at http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/early....bp.113.136200

So, who told you otherwise? Did they actually have any evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    No it simply means asylum seekers are most likely more likely.
    One likely is redundant.

I'm sure most victims of asylum seeker criminality are other asylum seekers too.
    That might be true.
    We would need to have victims data to be sure, but I believe you are right on that.
    If you go in a house full of blue haired people and get hurt, the statistic says that the proportional crime rate among blue haired ppl is 100%.
    Now, if you look at the absolute numbers, the ones I pointed out, it becomes a lot more clear whom you have to worry (if anyone) more.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Must be some alt right fake news site.

Thread locked by the sjw police in 3....2.....1
    no need for locking it, using false data to push your narrative and then posting a legit source(which show completely different numbers) is no problem.

Always good to use words like presumably, bias could play a role and perhaps.

Really gives it more credibility.

It's absolute relevant. If you drag IS into a discussion, you got to live with the fact that someone points out that it is not a country.
    They are something that people have fled from (quite a few actually), and they use stoning as punishment. They are thus highly relevant when discussing asylum seekers in Germany.

That it is not recognized as a country doesn't matter for that, and is as relevant as the banana being a berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah just let them rape your Women, Kill your people and rob your Country for a few more years until the Data is solid
    Or just lets kill all of them first!
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Well we have always know that they did more crime, that wasn't really a hidden fact at any point.
    No we haven't and this data had nothing to do with conviction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    People who study criminality - like BKA; and for second part you might look at http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/early....bp.113.136200

So, who told you otherwise? Did they actually have any evidence?
    The BKA does not have such data.
    They are not a psychological institution or faculty. They're simply the federal agency for crime. The German equivalent of the FBI.
    Deep analysis of the data provided by the BKA wouldn't be possible. There are other bodies that have to conduct such studies.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/wel...-a2132375.html

Good luck solving this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

All data came from https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInform...2016_node.html
    So, have you tried actually looking at that data? I don't have the time to go through it in extreme detail, but the numbers in the actual tables do not match what this "Philippe Lemoine" claims.

Looking at Table 40 (crimes by Germans) and Table 50 (crimes by non-Germans), German crime is definitely higher.

E.g. Sex offenses by men (I assume rape and attempted rape) by Germans is listed as 23,301. For non-Germans, it is listed as 8,221 (row 61 in both cases).

I'm not seeing any of the rows of the spreadsheets at a glance that shows the non-German crime as being higher.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    So, have you tried actually looking at that data? I don't have the time to go through it in extreme detail, but the numbers in the actual tables do not match what this "Philippe Lemoine" claims.

Looking at Table 40 (crimes by Germans) and Table 50 (crimes by non-Germans), German crime is definitely higher.

E.g. Sex offenses by men (I assume rape and attempted rape) by Germans is listed as 23,301. For non-Germans, it is listed as 8,221 (row 61 in both cases).

I'm not seeing any of the rows of the spreadsheets at a glance that shows the non-German crime as being higher.
    It's adjusted to the total numbers germans, non-germans and asylum seekers.

Some people are hilariously bad with numbers if they can't figure that about.

Calculations for the first graphic

1 406 184/73 500 000 = 0.01913
    616 230/9 000 000 = 0.06847
    153 277 / 1 100 000 = 0.13934

In words: every ~50th german and about every 7th asylum seeker are crime suspects.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-26 at 12:05 PM.

If you look at the Germans and break their crime rates down by income levels and social status, you will find that the higher the income the lower the crime numbers. The more secure their social status the lower the crime rates.
    Consequently, if you screen asylum seekers and compare them with Germans or any other group, with the same circumstances, the rates will be the exact same.
    You would expect people that are given a safe place from the horrible atrocities they fled from and that are given free housing and enough money to buy all the food that they want to the end of their life without demanding any service in return to be at least a bit grateful...

first : iam a german
    2nd : iam working at the BKA .....

u shoulkd be carefully with posting stuff, like this ....it can backfire to u like hell, and will be promiss .
    iam sick of people like u , who just post something, and dont even have the balls to post the rest of it ..
    u didnt mentioned so far, that his is a CALCULATET sheet, and not even close to real life.
    u didnt even mentioned the rest of it at all, and only put YOUR words under it .
    i call this missleading information, and in a more serious way i would even call it fake news.
    what is clearly a violation of usage of this side at all .
    go get yourself a lawier u will need him .

I've been away from the site for a while, good to know it's still brimming with anti-immigration threads based on statistics that's at the very best questionable as fuck.

It's just ethnic profiling. Surely all of them were wrongfully suspected.
    And even if the crime rates among them are higher, maybe in their culture it's appropriate for a guest to spit on his host. Such wonderful diversity must be embraced for the sake of cultural enrichment.

Foreign immigrants that come from Europe whose crime rate is pressumably is the same as Germans sounds like a great way of saying I don't know, while still pretending to know.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    No it simply means asylum seekers are most likely more likely to be criminal compared to the native population.
    Repeating a lie do not make it more true.
    Either adress my points with logic and sources or admit your claim is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijati View Post
    what is clearly a violation of usage of this side at all .
    go get yourself a lawier u will need him .
    Are you seriously threathening him with legal action? Wow, you are a piece of garbage.

Deleted
    This is really nothing new and pretty much the same all over Europe. Non-western immigrants are massively overrepresented in crime stats and prison populations

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    In words: every ~50th german and about every 7th asylum seeker are crime suspects.
    Which tells us nothing about the number of crimes they have committed, just about the probability that they are suspected.
    Combine this with the numbers of crimes from other sources and you will find that the asylum seekers are more likely to be victims of unjustified suspsicion.
    That is all these graphs show us, but the ones presenting them to us use classic victim blaming to push the narrative that they must be criminals instead.