Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pets are family members.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Sorry, what? My post is kinda clear, but i will try again.

Even if i dislike one member of my family, i wuold save him and sacrifice the dog. That's better?
    That's very cold of you. Blood > Love.

Why?

It honestly comes down to a classic ROI calculation...Honestly there are a handful of my relatives that them passing would be of greater benefit then them living to me. They are joyless people and they consume way to much emotion, attention, and time while yielding little to no enrichment to my life at this current moment, while with their death I would honestly benefit greatly with being 1 of 2 beneficiaries to the estate. So it really comes down to a person/pet comparison to really decide who's life brings great joy and value to my life...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Imo Family comes first.
    Not sure I believe you...

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Pets are family members.
    Then stop petting them you perv.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Pets are family members.
    That kind of depends on where you live, most states laws declare that animals are mere chattel such as a toothbrush or an old tire.

Cat's are not Pets they are just something you have around the Farm yard for Rodent control. Every now and then I have to thin the herd of cats down a bit. Dogs are Pets and Mine decided it was ok to go by the road last year and got herself run over so the only pet we have is an ankle biter which I would gladly kick over any cliff or whatever death solution you have for this tittle bastard. I would choose Human life over any pet ever. But then again I was only ever attached to my Dog that died last year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That's very cold of you. Blood > Love.

Why?
    Do i even have to answer this? A human life vs a dog life? Let's think for a second that i will save the dog and not my Uncle (always as example). What i will say to my cousins? To my niece? To my mother/father? Love is not black or white. I love my pillow, but you think it's the same way i love my wife? Seriously.

And if you really want some kind of "romantic" explanation, i really think that dog, men's best friend and most loyale, wuold be proud to give his life for another human. Like i wuold give my life for my daugther or son or wife for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    And if you really want some kind of "romantic" explanation, i really think that dog, men's best friend and most loyale, wuold be proud to give his life for another human. Like i wuold give my life for my daugther or son or wife for example.
    I don't think I could ever martyr myself for someone else as my personal existence is better then non-existence. You can always have another kid, find another lover, spouse, but there isn't some magical way to return to the living.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If you had to choose between your pet, or your brother / sister / or any other member of your family (which includes husband / wife / GF / BF), in a life or death situation, which would you choose?

Imo Family comes first.

I question anyone's mental state if they consider this ridiculous question debatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a evil question.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

I'm not all that attached to my pet. Sounds harsh. I'm also not all that attached to my family. I'm far away from them and my moms died a couple months ago. Apathy levels through the roof, yo. I'd say, let them fight to the death. Winner gets scratch behind the ear and some treats.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    depends on the family member. I would save just about all of them other then my step brother or my grandfather if he wasn't thankfully already dead.

I hate some of my family members, so yes, Pet lives, some of my family members die.

I'd gladly be the guy who saved a cat rather than trump from a burning building. Or really any of trumps kids.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What most people already know? Fucking aye...This thread is full of lunatics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'd gladly be the guy who saved a cat rather than trump from a burning building. Or really any of trumps kids.

Perfect example. Fucking lunatics.

I am my pet's guardian, I am solely responsible for her life and safety, I have a duty to save her.

Humans can take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    No sane person would let an animal live over a human in any real situation.
    I struggle to think of any human I'd kill my cat for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauronxyz View Post
    Perfect example. Fucking lunatics.
    Just a simple comparison for value added. One is more valuable to the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Trump or my dog, taking dog 100% of the time.
    I despise that man, and I'd still save his life over that of an animal.