Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    To get it out of the way cause i know how these forums work.

This is not to mock the players that only do LFR, this is the state it has turned into.

I mostly do LFR now for BLP and gear on alts since i cant be bothered playing more than i need to, and i literally felt insulted, mocked to be in there.

There is a difference in "watching the fights and lore" and creating two target dummies.
    LFR 3 is hardly the only offender here. I ran LFR 2 for the first time yesterday because I wanted to get my ToS quest done and was dumbfounded when we didn't even fight the actual boss on Desolate Host.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Im suprised ppl still do lfr tbh. Mythic+ is so much more rewarding gearwise. Even crafting is more rewarding, why are ppl doing lfr? Is it a onetime thing to "see the raid"?
    Dude I got Harjatan's Leering Eye in 945 in LFR plz. Plus, for people extremely casual, LFR is better than Mythic+ (that require you to setup/apply to a group with a non-negligible time for it to be viable and a chance of not even finishing it).

I agree with the OP though. I feel insulted each time I'm going there. At the beginning, you could wipe on LFRs and that was acceptable. Plus, Blizzard said LFR will always keep the same mechanics as in Normal mode, just lowered (or nearly nullified).
    What did I see when I've done my first NH/ToS Normal after subbing back ? Guess what ? New mechanics !

15+ Year Old Account

This is not to mock the players that only do LFR, this is the state it has turned into.

I mostly do LFR now for BLP and gear on alts since i cant be bothered playing more than i need to, and i literally felt insulted, mocked to be in there.

There is a difference in "watching the fights and lore" and creating two target dummies.
    If it was more than a target dummy, then people would wipe, then make angry forum posts like this
    "i dont have time to research these super complex fights i just wanna SEE the fights, FIX IT BLIZZ!"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If it was more than a target dummy, then people would wipe, then make angry forum posts like this
    "i dont have time to research these super complex fights i just wanna SEE the fights, FIX IT BLIZZ!"
    Whereas now we have forum posts equating to "LFR too ez Blizz, make it more then target dummies, FIX!!!!!!!".

People bitch and moan no matter what.

I don't raid but still do LFR. The sad thing about it is people still actually die. Ran the 3rd wing last night and 1/3 of the raid died on the Fallen Avatar. Honestly, to die you literally have to stand in everything, or try to tank the boss while not being a tank. If you have time to waste, LFR is great comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Im suprised ppl still do lfr tbh. Mythic+ is so much more rewarding gearwise. Even crafting is more rewarding, why are ppl doing lfr? Is it a onetime thing to "see the raid"?

Peeps can't be turned down for LFR if they meet the minimum ilvl requirements. Mythic plus is harder to get into for your casual gamer. They usually pick through peeps without the right achieves ect.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got locked out because its Wednesday so ninja pulling 930 raiders rushing things and still did not die while standing still at the door while waiting for P2 in Avatar to teleport me down, got hit by 2? Unbound Chaos and 2 Ruptured Realities and survived with just the heal the BM has, it literally didnt manage to do 6mil damage in HP to kill me off while i was half-afking waiting for the fight to end.
    Well, if you have 930 raiders in LFR it is pretty obvious that you can stand in the bad. Maybe you haven't realized, but it is not your gear that defines what you survive, the healers are the key.

If you have 930 healers the mage can tank while standing in the bad, no problem at all. Do the same on Sunday afternoon when all kiddies are equipping their twinks and it's a wipefest.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Blizzard should just have NPCs fighting bosses and trash while everyone just AFKs in LFR.
    Best answer by far.

I think they should just get it out of the way and rename LFR to Story Mode. Seems that people have a certain expectation when the word "Raid" is being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Annu View Post
    Well, if you have 930 raiders in LFR it is pretty obvious that you can stand in the bad. Maybe you haven't realized, but it is not your gear that defines what you survive, the healers are the key.

If you have 930 healers the mage can tank while standing in the bad, no problem at all. Do the same on Sunday afternoon when all kiddies are equipping their twinks and it's a wipefest.
    Your inability to read amazes me.

I am amazed by how you missed the fact, LOCKED OUT OF THE ROOM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    LFR used to be hard. It used to be great. That was in MoP. It was fun. 10 wipes on the fucking bird, of course. Complete fuck-up with that Garalon dude? Awesome. Now it's just useless shit
    it was never hard if you were doing normals anyway lmao, Only a few bosses get the exception.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Anything harder means repeated fails that aren't worth the bother. At least now you have the Determination buff, but I bet no one forgot hitting the 15 min enrage timer on LFR spine.
    That was mostly becasue to much griefers
    100% of the time when we hit enrage was because group of 20-30 ppl from 1 guild who havent do anything just to screw the others and thats why now LFR is so easy to can group of 5 ppl with some brain and gear to manage to kill the boss
    Back to topic...If you do not like LFR dont do it simple i havent step almost in LFR with any of my alts except if the mission cache quest is to kill the last boss aka 5 min fight for my free mythic item
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2017-07-26 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Makes you wonder what this thread is to everyone?

Don't like it? Don't play it, don't support it nor give it the attention you think it isn't due. Especially when your criticism is easier to come up with and has less substance than the for mentioned difficulty.

Yes LFR is just a spectator mode where you can't die since WoD. Casuals whined enough to get that so they can 'see the story' and farm their useless transmog without effort.

"an insult to everything" is exactly what LFR players are asking for,every single time a boss kills a LFR group anywhere in the world,they cry for nerfs.and you can be sure that Avatar LFR will end up being nerfed too because standing in fire actually kills you

Yes it was. Plenty of Determination over 5, even 8 or 10. Saying "no" doesn't change the fact.
    Wiping because people don't care, aren't doing the strat, are AFK and so on doesn't mean it's "hard".

Woes of LFR heroes ... man ... do people really want horrors of pre-nerf Garalon back or something? ...

I found it to be a good challenge.

LFR used to be hard.

Deleted
    Sorry but i don't see how this is a problem.

The LFR aficionados are happy, because they can clear it faster. The "real" raiders that feel the urge to do LFR are happy, because they can clear it faster.

It's a win/win situation to me.

Only idiots cuold be offended by the fact that something meant to be very very easy, is, suprise, very very easy. "Hey, why math at college is way harder then elementary! That's not fair! It's an insult to everything!".