10+ Year Old Account

The best item we'll ever get on Argus

"It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Fuck that, flying will be missed very much.

I miss my whistle when I am in old world areas. Too lazy to fly myself around most of the time.

True, I use whistle even now, quite often it's much faster to TP to flight master instantaneously than fly there on your mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    Fuck that, flying will be missed very much.
    I'm sure we'll get a Pathfinder 3.0 there a few months in that'll let us fly in Argus.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm sure we'll get a Pathfinder 3.0 there a few months in that'll let us fly in Argus.
    Just in time for 8.0

Will it still work for flight masters on the Broken Isles, or will it be replaced?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We still can't fly on Quel'danas, Tol Barad, Isle of Thunder, Timeless Isle, etc. We're never flying on Argus if 7.3 doesn't launch with Pathfinder 3.0.

Pathfinder is the perfect system and would have been nice, but whistle 2.0 is okay too. It got the job done in 7.0, it'll get the job done now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So, just another flute. Oh well, won't be the best item but most used.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah, we will likely never fly on Argus. It is built completely differently to anything we've seen before in WoW. Flying would completely break the terrain and the way the skyboxes are supposed to work.
    Completely different? Wasn't that the way the entire old world (pre-Cata) was built? Not to mention Draenei/Belf zones.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Completely different? Wasn't that the way the entire old world (pre-Cata) was built? Not to mention Draenei/Belf zones.
    Not at all.

Does anyone know what sort of ilvl Argus zone wide rewards will be?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nah, we will likely never fly on Argus. It is built completely differently to anything we've seen before in WoW. Flying would completely break the terrain and the way the skyboxes are supposed to work.
    U mean like how Wod was?

Im sure with enough bitching on the forums over the next 6-9months they will add pathfinder 3.0
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Meh, no flying just means i will not spend any time there. Just like Timeless isle or the thunder king Island. Just won't go there unless its absolutely necessary for me to raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    U mean like how Wod was?

Im sure with enough bitching on the forums over the next 6-9months they will add pathfinder 3.0
    no they won't. it they haven't put the foundations in already, it will not happen. they will say (correctly) doing so would delay the next expansion.

i mean ideally 6-9 months into argus we will get the next expansion anyways, if their increased content pace keeps up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Will it still work for flight masters on the Broken Isles, or will it be replaced?
    did you even read the description? It says it will UPGRADE your whistle. Usually in all the timeline of man, upgrade means it makes something better...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, first two zones are very easy to navigate. Whistle will be useful mostly in Antoran Wastes.

I still use my FM whistle when I need to fly out to do an emissary on an alt, and have to go Bio, or grab lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Not at all.
    How is it different? Pre-Cata WoW terrains were built on the fact that you'd only see them from certain angles, and skyboxes were largely irrelevant since you could never reach them anyways.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!