Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Taeschalach to be made available to players for transmog in the Argus raid

For those who are familiar with the lore, Taeshalach is the sword used by Aggramar while Sargeras has the other half, Gorribal. This was created by splitting Gorshalach in two, potentially the strongest lore weapon in the WoW universe.

Here's a snippet from Wowpedia (not sure if the retcon changes it or not):

Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia
    Taeshalach (meaning "Flame Rend") is a sword that was forged from one of the two Shatterbound fragments of Gorshalach, and embodies all that is noble and good. When Gorshalach sundered itself, Sargeras abandoned the fragment that would form Taeshalach, as it was useless to him in his corrupted state. Aggramar eventually claimed the fragment and reforged it into its current form, which he currently wields as his weapon. If this weapon is ever combined with the other fragment, which has been reforged into Gorribal, Gorshalach will be reborn.
    Some stuff we know about this:

- Drops from Aggramar
    - Currently listed as a 1h mace

So, thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-07-26 at 01:53 PM.

- Listed as a 1h mace
    I am pretty sure that's not going to be permanent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be massively sized?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post

For those who are familiar with the lore, Taeshalach is the sword used by Aggramar while Sargeras has the other half, Gorribal. This was created by splitting Gorshalach in two, potentially the strongest lore weapon in the WoW universe.

Here's a snippet from Wowpedia (not sure if the retcon changes it or not):

Some stuff we know about this:

- Drops from Aggramar
    - Currently listed as a 1h mace

So, thoughts?
    To be honest, I don't mind. When it comes to weapons like this, in power, then I always have it tag as, "it is a replica". Looks nice enough, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    That's badass dude.

Deleted
    Hope it drops from mythic then.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    It will prob drop from all difficulties and have 4 color options lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's way too small, if they keep it a 1h I hope they at least make it a sword so I can use it on my warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    So hardly anyone can ever use it right? Piss off ;p

With the exception of LFR it should drop from any difficulty.

Welp, I found my new Prot Xmog weapon. Now, if only it were 2 handed. Then, it'd replace my Ashbringer. Lel.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Welp, I found my new Prot Xmog weapon. Now, if only it were 2 handed. Then, it'd replace my Ashbringer. Lel.
    and again.

the tooltip is a placeholder.

its not a one hander and its definitely not a fucking mace.

Formerly known as Arafal

I hope it will be mogable as a twohander so that I can use it on my DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    So hardly anyone can ever use it right? Piss off ;p

With the exception of LFR it should drop from any difficulty.
    nice pot calling the kettle black

"IT SHOULD DROP FOR EVERYONE! except LFR they don't deserve shit."
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    and again.

the tooltip is a placeholder.

its not a one hander and its definitely not a fucking mace.
    I know that. It's likely going to change. Hell, it's even going to be a 2 hander. And, if that's the case, then I finally found my TRUE Xmog weapon. Not going to replace that Xmog weapon, anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    nice pot calling the kettle black

"IT SHOULD DROP FOR EVERYONE! except LFR they don't deserve shit."
    That's the joke mate ;p Like Garrosh's shoulders and all.

Players should not be able to use this in any capacity, even just for Xmog. This weapon would be enormous.
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/wow/med...arora-full.jpg

"Intelligence and Wisdom are not mutually exclusive. The presence of one does not imply the presence of the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaundiced View Post
    Players should not be able to use this in any capacity, even just for Xmog. This weapon would be enormous.
    But Sulfuras and Thunderfury are completely reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    But Sulfuras and Thunderfury are completely reasonable.
    How I see those weapons are

Sulfuras(vanilla) is just a replica(sulfuron hammer) that was empowered using the eye of sulfuras
    Sulfuras(cataclysm) shrunk and lost most of its power after Ragnaros was destroyed
    Thunderfury got mostly forged by players for players,using the diverse items we collect in game,and then we defeated thunderaan after he imbued it with its power...

we'll find a way to justify Tarschalach,after all we can drop its hilt as a trinket,maybe we get a splinter that reforms itself into a smaller version of the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Thunderfury got mostly forged by players for players,using the diverse items we collect in game,and then we defeated thunderaan after he imbued it with its power...
    Thunderfury wasn't forged by players at all, players gathered the materials necessary to fortify the Vessel of Rebirth and then use it to separate Thunderaan's essence from Ragnaros' remains to resurrect him. Then, once Thunderaan was back, we killed him and took his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Thunderfury wasn't forged by players at all, players gathered the materials necessary to fortify the Vessel of Rebirth and then use it to separate Thunderaan's essence from Ragnaros' remains to resurrect him. Then, once Thunderaan was back, we killed him and took his sword.
    yeah,but if you see it from that angle,it doesn't make any sense for players to be able to even lift it from the ground