Are enhancement shamans ever going to be able to use two fist weapons again?

Are enhancement shamans ever going to be able to use two fist weapons again? What do you guys think? I miss the old days when we could use fist weapons, like from SoO and highmaul :-) loved it!

Deleted
    Next xpac...

Really? Any source?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can still use them now. Artifact Weapons just aren't transmogable to them. Just like any other time in WoW since Xmog was released when the BiS items weren't fist Weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    Really? Any source?
    his source is critical thinking skills.

Think. Why arent we using fist weapons right now? Because everyone is using only one weapon for the entire expansion!

So....when we start getting weapon drops as upgrades again, then inevitably a few of those will be fist weapons!

I hope not. I hated using fist weapons.

Deleted
    Calamitys grasp or how proud I was when I had the Quel Danas ones back then...
    Ya give it back!

I loved the weapon variety possible on an enhancer back then, to even go 1h shield and 2h for lolz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    I hope not. I hated using fist weapons.
    You're what history calls a "monster".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Lol, you know whats the only thing I don´t like about fist weapons? They only really look good to me in pairs. I alway hate when I have to use a FW and a one handed axe or hammer. Hammers and axes pair really nice but FW only really look ok with a similar fw on the side. Imo that is.
    S'why I use back mounted weapons if the appearance is lopsided.

Still a little miffed that Doomhammer was a 2h, but whatever. I've grown to enjoy the elemental hammer in my off hand.

I kind of which they'd bring back the weapon enchants. I miss red or blue magic swirling around my weapon.

I still don't understand why they wont let us Transmog between all 1H weapons..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    I still don't understand why they wont let us Transmog between all 1H weapons..
    because of the animation. it was already stated numerous time by blizz. maybe a shit excuse but still pretty easy to understand.