Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    yeah,but if you see it from that angle,it doesn't make any sense for players to be able to even lift it from the ground
    Probably a shard/fragment. Not that big a deal or even matters since we know the blade was broken.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Thunderfury wasn't forged by players at all, players gathered the materials necessary to fortify the Vessel of Rebirth and then use it to separate Thunderaan's essence from Ragnaros' remains to resurrect him. Then, once Thunderaan was back, we killed him and took his sword.
    This, plus even if you were right about it, ONCHEhap, remember that Firelands Ragnaros plainly drops Sulfuras as well.

Cho'gall drops the Twilight Hammer, Archimonde drops his armor, and so on and so on.

As for my opinion on it? I always like when significant weapons used by bosses actually drop off bosses. Taeshalach to be used by players may be ridiculous, but the situation in general is pretty ridiculous, so I've embraced it.

My reaction to it is: It's so cool, but it's so dumb, but it's so cool. I like it.

In fact, part of me wishes Fallen Avatar or Argus (or Argus's loot cache) would have a chance to drop Gorribal, and that you could use the two of them to reforge Taeshalach, like Sul'thraze from Zul'farrak.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This, plus even if you were right about it, ONCHEhap, remember that Firelands Ragnaros plainly drops Sulfuras as well.

Cho'gall drops the Twilight Hammer, Archimonde drops his armor, and so on and so on.

As for my opinion on it? I always like when significant weapons used by bosses actually drop off bosses. Taeshalach to be used by players may be ridiculous, but the situation in general is pretty ridiculous, so I've embraced it.

My reaction to it is: It's so cool, but it's so dumb, but it's so cool. I like it.

In fact, part of me wishes Fallen Avatar or Argus (or Argus's loot cache) would have a chance to drop Gorribal, and that you could use the two of them to reforge Taeshalach, like Sul'thraze from Zul'farrak.
    This ^ Sul'thraze was fun to collect way back then.

Good. One of my major problems with the artifact system was the lack of new weapons from quests/dungeons/raids for transmog. How I've longed for the new model of Ravencrest's sword. Or some Nightborne stuff. Y'know, variety besides recolors and a few different models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    So hardly anyone can ever use it right? Piss off ;p

With the exception of LFR it should drop from any difficulty.
    LOL. Oh nerd battles. Gotta love em.

Mythic players loathe anyone they perceive worse than themselves. Normal player loathes anyone he perceives worse than himself. You both are guilty of the exact same offense here.

Those that ONLY play LFR or don't raid could easily come here and be pissed at YOU for the exact reasons you just told him to piss off for.

HYPOCRITE! Eye + plank/splinter... all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Wouldn't it be massively sized?
    Should be. It's tiny though. I'm pretty sure there are daggers bigger than this.

How do you pronounce that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    I'd to "tay-sha-lack"

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess for the next expansion, we'll have Azeroth as a transmog weapon.

Clearly no weapon is too powerful for us living gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I guess for the next expansion, we'll have Azeroth as a transmog weapon.

Clearly no weapon is too powerful for us living gods.
    Still waiting for Blizzard to finally stop blueballing Death Knights and give them Frostmourne as an artifact skin or transmog weapon.

Still waiting for Blizzard to finally stop blueballing Death Knights and give them Frostmourne as an artifact skin or transmog weapon.

Clearly a fury warrior weapon, gotta prance around dual wielding frostmournes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoeger View Post
    Clearly a fury warrior weapon, gotta prance around dual wielding frostmournes.
    Of course!

hmmm maybe warrior will get broxigars axe skin, since he died hitting sargs ankle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    hmmm maybe warrior will get broxigars axe skin, since he died hitting sargs ankle
    just pull it out like a splinter

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

ICC timewalking could have Frostmourne transmog for Unholy (and all DKs after Legion) as reward. They could go with this pattern later on, for example updated model of Gorehowl for Warriors in Blackrock Foundry, old corrupted Ashbringer for Paladins with Naxxramas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    You know, my first though was "that doesn't roll off the tongue easily"

Maybe it's Tae-sha-lah (with the H in Scottish loch)
    Ta-sha-lah (again, the loch sound)
    Taes-ha-lach (loch once more)
    Taes-ch-la-ch (ch as in chess)

Name must come from someone who's Polish/Czech or something. Then again, I'm no master of linguistics, and I refer to Tauren as Tævren (Norwegians will relate) and Archimonde I pronounce Arkimonde
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    and again.

the tooltip is a placeholder.

its not a one hander and its definitely not a fucking mace.
    I totally wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a "mace" to the players. It's like a 7 foot long sword that's super thick, I think you'd be more likely to brain someone with it at our size than you would be to slice someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    You know, my first though was "that doesn't roll off the tongue easily"

Maybe it's Tae-sha-lah (with the H in Scottish loch)
    Ta-sha-lah (again, the loch sound)
    Taes-ha-lach (loch once more)
    Taes-ch-la-ch (ch as in chess)

Name must come from someone who's Polish/Czech or something. Then again, I'm no master of linguistics, and I refer to Tauren as Tævren (Norwegians will relate) and Archimonde I pronounce Arkimonde
    it's tay-sha-lack. you can hear him say it in some of the voice files.

i don't have a problem with us having this as transmog, cause you know it's non-canon. we're using our artifacts this expansion, not transmog. our artifacts are canon.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-07-26 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    ICC timewalking could have Frostmourne transmog for Unholy (and all DKs after Legion) as reward. They could go with this pattern later on, for example updated model of Gorehowl for Warriors in Blackrock Foundry, old corrupted Ashbringer for Paladins with Naxxramas, etc.
    I actually would quite like it if they added cool transmog items to older stuff. So the new WoD Gorehowl model from Garrosh in SoO, Frostmourne from Lich King, Deathwing's mace from Deathwing, Gorribal from Fallen Avatar or Argus, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's tay-sha-lack. you can hear him say it in some of the voice files.

i don't have a problem with us having this as transmog, cause you know it's non-canon. we're using our artifacts this expansion, not transmog. our artifacts are canon.
    I'm just having fun trying to think of the various ways it could be pronounced Haven't heard the voice files
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.