Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She hasn't even done anything yet...

Since both Horde and Alliance had retreated from te spotlight in Legion (Kirin Tor, Velen and class orders being the main actors of the plot), I think Sylvanas as warchief is a plot that will be developed next expansion. You see that Anduin has also done little (yes, 7.2 gave the spotlight to him, but it's just Alliance version of the Sylvanas cinematic in 7.0). Probably, the events in Stormheim will build up into next expansion somehow.

Like Sylvanas but always prefered Horde being more orc & troll & tauren based. War3 nostalgia mainly.

But I am excited to see where they plan to go with her as Warchief and how she'll manage to get other races to support her long term after the whole vengance for Vol'jin thing is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post

Considering her interest was that of the forsaken i'd say its a little odd having her be warchief considering barely anyone trusts her in the horde. I mean look at Baines face when Voljin makes her warchief.
    She is best person for that job and we are all in this together. Seems good reason as any other.

And baine is too irrelevant for his opinion to anything matter.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She is best person for that job and we are all in this together. Seems good reason as any other.

Baine would probably ask for Anduin to lead him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yes there is...but I'm sure the white knights who will defend any atrocity she committed will show up soon enough and defend her.
    The thread isn't even about that, but who'd care about reading when one can fester in victim complex instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I agree her placement as WC was an odd one. I can't help but think Vol'jin's story is not done, but with how somethings have been handled in recent years I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes back. It almost seems like he was made WC, they had no idea what to do with him, and come Legion they just cut their losses and killed him.
    That applies to most lore post-5.4. and before Legion tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    It just seems out of character for her considering the way she is/was and it happened so randomly. I love the rest of Legions lore but I feel its such a waste of Voljins character.
    it's so random... until you realize she's in charge of the main fighting force of the horde post Siege.... And is also the biggest name among the Horde aligned hero level characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The thread isn't even about that, but who'd care about reading when one can fester in victim complex instead.

That applies to most lore post-5.4. and before Legion tbh.
    I know it isn't...but look...her white knights showed up to defend her even before your post.

Truthfully, I had forgot she was Warchief til this thread. lmao.

10+ Year Old Account

Ahh yes...say she is the best person for the job with no proof...yes because a homicidal maniac who has no problem with murdering or enslaving in her selfish singular wants always makes a good leader.

I don't know why the world targeted people like Osama or Saddam...they're obviously great leaders in your opinion!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it isn't...but look...her white knights showed up to defend her even before your post.
    They crawl in the dark and follow your every step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Truthfully, I had forgot she was Warchief til this thread. lmao.
    Easy enough to do - both the Horde and the Alliance are very out of focus in Legion. This may change in the next expansion but as it stands now the current High King and Warchief don't really seem to be a part of the current main story-arc.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

There are literally no posts defending her actions in this thread.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh yes...say she is the best person for the job with no proof...yes because a homicidal maniac who has no problem with murdering or enslaving in her selfish singular wants always makes a good leader.

I don't know why the world targeted people like Osama or Saddam...they're obviously great leaders in your opinion!
    Your fanfiction shows. A easy target for anyone with tiniest understanding of lore.

Your fanfiction shows. A easy target for anyone with tiniest understanding of lore.
    Mon, how can you expect such a thing around this part of town?

I've never followed her Lore super closely, but I found her whole deal with Helya and really her whole behavior on Broken Isles to be a little unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mon, how can you expect such a thing around this part of town?
    Mud and brew clouds my judgement.

There are literally no posts defending her actions in this thread.
    *clears throat*
    sylvanas did nothing wrong.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup...thanks for proving me right with no proof. High five!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup...thanks for proving me right with no proof. High five!
    But you are the one making claims without proof. Unless you can back them with anything other then crying "waaaah white knights" i do not need to take them seriously.