Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Well thanks for your opinion people

We are doing it cause we want to do different stuff, but i understand that people are not interested.
    Its just one of the dumbest and pointless ideas ever presented to the forums to be quite honest. I'm not saying you are dumb and pointless, just the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    about as fun as using a warrior to get from cape of stranglethorn to plaguelands using only charge.
    That's a good approximation of I ever saw one.

Deleted
    Well, it's not the same pointless as Blood Thirsty Challenge or Ironman Challenge or LOTR Challenge or other challenges? True, u have no reward but doing it...so...if this is pointless, other challenges that have no reward are pointless as well right?

Forbidding even eating any food that you might find is just making it annoying over anything else. If you can't heal yourself at all, you just wouldn't pick a class without self-heal. It just limits your options, doesn't make it any more interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    about as fun as using a warrior to get from cape of stranglethorn to plaguelands using only charge.
    Challenge Accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Challenge Accepted.
    how is it possible to charge as a warrior without there being a target to charge to?

Now heroic leaping, i can see that being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    sounds almost as dumb as that idiot who leveled a neutral panda by just picking herbs.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't impressed with this. What he did wasn't "challenging" it was time consuming. That's it. If that's all your doing, wasting time, don't bother advertising it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    how is it possible to charge as a warrior without there being a target to charge to?

Now heroic leaping, i can see that being done.
    I guess you'll have to wait for enemy NPCS, PVP flagged opposing faction members, critters etc!

As for heroic leap! Can not use the trinket! That is forbidden!

Sigh! I know what I am streaming myself doing this weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Course people CAN do it, but why bother? It's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    And, for those who think, what about the quest that you have to do to enter both Draenor and Legion? In that case, because u need to do them to enter those zones, it's mandatory to do both quests. Only those 2, Vanilla content to Pandaria content u don't need questing to enter the zones.
    How can you enter Pandaria without doing the quest ?
    And how can you do the Pandaria entry quest without a flying mount ?

That's not the most hardcore challenge.

The most hardcore challenge is the one that only one person has done, and is it reach max level as panda while not having chosen a faction.

So only gathering herbs and mines. Now that's hardcore.

I hope you saw the irony I'm trying to bring. The challenges are nice, but within reason. A challenge doesn't have to be hard only. It has to be somewhat engaging. Your challenge can be done by a bot. Just go to 10 levels lower area and farm mobs. so fun...

Deleted
    I need to stick this thread as a great example of "pointless" as a link in wiktionary or something.