Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    the tier 21 bonuses look passive and boring... but everybody loved the NH bonuses, which were also mostly passive.

I don't love the tomb bonuses but some amount of interactivity would be nice
    Whether everyone loves or hates a set bonus comes down to how strong it is, no matter what the actual bonus is

Deleted
    the current t21 can be strong with the right numbers and it doesn't make you do annoying things so i wouldn't complain too much honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends how smart of a heal it is. I still prefer it to t20.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    It depends how smart of a heal it is. I still prefer it to t20.
    Ysera's is a very smart heal with a 100 yard range. The biggest issue will be whether or not they put an exception to the rule where Ysera's will not target someone who already has dreamer on them. How silly would it be for us to use Wild growth and have all 8 of the hasted Ysera's just go right onto ourselves and waste 7 potential Dreamer Hots.
    Leafcast - <Don't Laugh At My Giraffe> Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    Ysera's is a very smart heal with a 100 yard range. The biggest issue will be whether or not they put an exception to the rule where Ysera's will not target someone who already has dreamer on them. How silly would it be for us to use Wild growth and have all 8 of the hasted Ysera's just go right onto ourselves and waste 7 potential Dreamer Hots.
    Does it prefer targets with lower hp?
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I love the bonus. How good it is obviously mostly depends on the number tuning.

How could anyone complain about a passive bonus that even adds a new hot for our mastery?

And I just realized the strong synergy with 2pT19. Looks like Nighthold remains on the menu.
    Last edited by Puri; 2017-07-21 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it prefer targets with lower hp?
    The way Ysera's currently works is that it will always target the rdruid first if the rdruid is not at 100% health, I do not know if it targets the lowest health person every time within 100y if you're at full health, because normally a single 3% total druid healthpool worth of healing doesn't matter all that much. We'll have to see how the Hot is prioritized once the set is live or on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    The way Ysera's currently works is that it will always target the rdruid first if the rdruid is not at 100% health, I do not know if it targets the lowest health person every time within 100y if you're at full health, because normally a single 3% total druid healthpool worth of healing doesn't matter all that much. We'll have to see how the Hot is prioritized once the set is live or on the PTR.
    Does it prefer targets without it or will it refresh existing ones?
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it prefer targets without it or will it refresh existing ones?
    None of that info is known yet. We're all just speculating off of the listed T21 set bonuses in the data mining.

Healing tiers have been pretty garbage this whole expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    I like T20, but that T21 looks like garbage, also a tier bonus we can't interact with like what.
    Balance T21 says hi as well.
    2P: +damage to fillers
    4P: When using Astral Power, +damage to DoTs.

The 2P seems very eh but mixed with the 4P, it seems interesting. The problem is it's pretty hard to balance and will likely end up being garbage or really good (possibly too good). Inb4 Ysera's Gift gets changed/nerfed as a result (like Thick Hide from Guardian Affinity did when they nerfed Guardian).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The full set is about 12-16% extra healing according to the Dreamgrove, not sure where people are getting the idea that it's weak. Seems overpowered in its current state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Hoggins View Post
    The full set is about 12-16% extra healing according to the Dreamgrove, not sure where people are getting the idea that it's weak. Seems overpowered in its current state.
    And that's with it NOT counting as a mastery stack. It will be recalculated once it has been confirmed to count as a mastery stack in the next ptr build.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    And that's with it NOT counting as a mastery stack. It will be recalculated once it has been confirmed to count as a mastery stack in the next ptr build.
    Yep, obviously it's gonna get changed but right now even without the mastery it's insane.

How is it this high? The dreamer hot is something measly 30k healing over 8 seconds. And Ysera's gift is only going to interact differently once 4 pc is activated. So outside of using WG, the dreamer hot won't be on that many people if the druid is taking damage.

Or is the strength all coming from the 4 pc? From my napkin math that 4 pc will give about ~55k HPS if no overhealing and WG is used on CD.
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-07-26 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    How is it this high? The dreamer hot is something measly 30k healing over 8 seconds. And Ysera's gift is only going to interact differently once 4 pc is activated. So outside of using WG, the dreamer hot won't be on that many people if the druid is taking damage.

Or is the strength all coming from the 4 pc? From my napkin math that 4 pc will give about ~55k HPS if no overhealing and WG is used on CD.
    The mmo-champion patch notes are wrong (both the newest and the previous). On PTR and on wowhead, it was a 40% spellpower hot last build. Now it's at 240%, about the same as a rejuv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    The mmo-champion patch notes are wrong (both the newest and the previous). On PTR and on wowhead, it was a 40% spellpower hot last build. Now it's at 240%, about the same as a rejuv.
    Wow, that's a big buff to the Hot.

- - - Updated - - -

The HoT from the 2p was incorrectly not able to crit and was not benefitting from haste.

The 2p HoT also now benefits from your mastery just like any other HoT.

Both of these changes should be in the next PTR build.

Well our T21 is definitely getting nerfed before it comes out as right now it looks like another Nighthold situation with us miles away at the top.

The full set was doing 12-16% extra healing without it interacting with mastery, so now that they've confirmed it does in fact interact with our mastery it's absurdly powerful.

Well our T21 is definitely getting nerfed before it comes out as right now it looks like another Nighthold situation with us miles away at the top.

The full set was doing 12-16% extra healing without it interacting with mastery, so now that they've confirmed it does in fact interact with our mastery it's absurdly powerful.
    While dreamer doing 240% SP heal over 8 seconds seems very strong, it comes down to the interaction with Ysera's Gift. From Blizzard's statement they make it sound like YG will only interact differently during the 4pc WG proc. Otherwise it will interact how it previously does. Some fights I've had YG only heal myself if there's constant damage. That means this dreamer hot will only be on yourself, outside of the WG procs.

Perhaps Blizzard will make it universal so YG/Dreamer takes priority to players that are hurt but do not currently have Dreamer. If that's the case then I'm sure the 240% will need to be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    While dreamer doing 240% SP heal over 8 seconds seems very strong, it comes down to the interaction with Ysera's Gift. From Blizzard's statement they make it sound like YG will only interact differently during the 4pc WG proc. Otherwise it will interact how it previously does. Some fights I've had YG only heal myself if there's constant damage. That means this dreamer hot will only be on yourself, outside of the WG procs.

Perhaps Blizzard will make it universal so YG/Dreamer takes priority to players that are hurt but do not currently have Dreamer. If that's the case then I'm sure the 240% will need to be nerfed.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it targets the player with the lowest health or something like that, would be annoying if it only interacted differently with the 4 set, although you could probably have high uptime on it with it currently being a 100% proc rate from wild growth.