Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reconbravo View Post
    After the initial phase of getting used to the add-on my only real complaint about ALL THE THINGS is that there aren't enough pieces of gear for me to loot. I'm almost done. (By almost I mean I have about 900 pieces of gear to go from basically 4-5 raids which will take 40 weeks I"m sure.)

I'm grateful for the add-on. It's shown me quite a few rares I thought I would never see again and some I never knew existed.
    Well, you are in luck because there are still a ton of BoE's to be added. Along with stuff from Vendors and Quests. Usually each build averages around 1-2k items added (will get lower as we get closer to putting them all in). After that you can start work on another armor set

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I love how it shows also crafted patterns in zones and raids etc. Rly good addon. Find only one bug so far. It shows me I don't have appearance of Clock from anubarak in ToGC even when I have it.
    Try turning off and on completionist mode. It's an issue with Blizzard being buggy, however, Crieve is setting it up so each new build it does a force refresh of your collection so it should help in it being a bit more accurate and accounting for any bugs Blizzard might have with their item system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Try turning off and on completionist mode.
    As in interface/addons?
    reloadui...?

Would this also fix the refreshing issue i am facing?

How does this addon refresh the drop counts?

Whilst ingame and instance or only once i have completed instance/raid and check addon?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    As in interface/addons?
    reloadui...?

Would this also fix the refreshing issue i am facing?

How does this addon refresh the drop counts?

Whilst ingame and instance or only once i have completed instance/raid and check addon?
    In the options menu or /att. There is an option there that says "Turn OFF Completionist Mode". If you check that and uncheck it will do a hard refresh of everything. (Also turning it off makes it so if you unlock an item with the same as an appearance it counts for both).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    In the options menu or /att. There is an option there that says "Turn OFF Completionist Mode". If you check that and uncheck it will do a hard refresh of everything. (Also turning it off makes it so if you unlock an item with the same as an appearance it counts for both).
    Just to clarify for anyone browsing this thread that uses the add-on. In version 1.1.8 the name of this function is "Filter by Appearance ID rather than Source ID.". It may have been called, "Turn OFF Completionist Mode" in an earlier build but I haven't used it that long to say either way.

imgur.com/a/32jZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Reconbravo View Post
    Just to clarify for anyone browsing this thread that uses the add-on. In version 1.1.8 the name of this function is "Filter by Appearance ID rather than Source ID.". It may have been called, "Turn OFF Completionist Mode" in an earlier build but I haven't used it that long to say either way.

imgur.com/a/32jZ4
    It use to be called the Filter by appearance and I believe in either 1.1.9 or 1.2.0 it was changed to the "Turn OFF Completionist Mode". So just changed in a newer version to make more sense.

Here's the UI when the updates occured:

Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-07-19 at 11:33 PM.

That just shows how much I pay attention. I wasn't even aware an update had happened. Let alone two. I stand corrected.

Any chance of getting a checkbox to hide BoP items that had their source removed from the game? Or am I blind and already exists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Any chance of getting a checkbox to hide BoP items that had their source removed from the game? Or am I blind and already exists?
    I think if I just add a "Hide Unobtainable Items" filter the "Ignore All Filters for BoE / BoA Items" option will behave as requested. I'll add that filter with the next release.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.2 has been Released!
    There were a LOT of changed with this push. (Too long for a post!)
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/26...ngs#t1:changes

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    ALL THE THINGS 1.2.2 has been Released!
    There were a LOT of changed with this push. (Too long for a post!)
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/26...ngs#t1:changes
    Change log crits you for 1 million!
    Thanks for the hard work guys

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there any option to expand every sublist in mini list like it was before last update? I liked it more that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    This is the best addon that ever has, or ever will exist. Thanks.

How bout an option to filter out music rolls? seems to be a filter for everything except the music rolls.

Adding this idea to discord in private channels. Will see what we can do about music rolls. k.

Deleted
    I've accidently 'shrunk' the window and it won't let me scale it back due to the 'scroll bar' being in the way, see attached image..

Quote Originally Posted by dhkassadee View Post
    I've accidently 'shrunk' the window and it won't let me scale it back due to the 'scroll bar' being in the way, see attached image..
    Try deleting the "saved variables" to reset it.

Located:

\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNT NAME>\<REALM>\<TOON NAME>\SavedVariables

It's saying I can still collect a bunch of cloth and mail gear, and class gear that I can't even use. How do I disable this? It's also showing recipes for professions that aren't even mine.

puu.sh/wYfAi/75258985ad.jpg

Deleted
    Just like the guy above me, I also have issues with profession tracking. I wear plate, yet it still shows patterns in raids (Leatherworking as an example) that I have yet to collect, but I can't use as transmog.

The addon also shows grey items as 'not collected'. Can I disable this? Since the transmog can't be obtained for grey/white items. Same for cloth, leather and mail. It shows 'not collected' in my inventory, and it's off-putting since I can't earn these transmogs on my warrior anyway.

Amazing addon though. It shows ways to obtain gear that the in-game journal or wowhead doesn't really show (Like Vem in AQ40 or Ulduar hardmode drops (Vezax)). I would've kept farming those pieces again and again, not knowing I didn't meet the requirements for them to actually drop.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2017-07-31 at 11:54 PM.

Profession tracking -- let me explain this. The items shown are the profession patterns that drop, the only tracking done is for the items they craft. We have yet to add in profession filters to filter out bop items crafted from recipes. We do not track in any form or fashion whether you have the pattern, the pattern drops, etc. All we are tracking with the addon is the appearance for the item shown. If you don't want to see these please disable the filter recipes. It should not be showing cloth, leather, or mail if you are on your warrior unless you have debug mode turned on or have checked the filters to see cloth, leather, mail in the addon.

Please state where you see grey items so these can be fixed. There should not be any grey items.