Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I found this on facebook

"Humanity operates from a lower intelligence right now, so they succumb to the verdicts of the doctors."

kek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    I found this on facebook

"Humanity operates from a lower intelligence right now, so they succumb to the verdicts of the doctors."

kek
    Whoever wrote that should be studied by science.

It's over now

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/health...ion/index.html

The parents of the terminally ill British baby Charlie Gard have given up their legal fight over treatment for their son in the United States.

Their lawyer Grant Armstrong told the UK High Court Monday that experts have said that the "window of opportunity no longer exists."
    "For Charlie, it is too late ... treatment cannot offer a chance of success," he told the court.
    Charlie's parents Chris Gard and Connie Yates made their decision following the latest medical reports and scans.
    "Dark days lie ahead for these parents ... they want to spend time with Charlie," Armstrong said.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    The window of opportunity never existed, well, if it did it existed in January when GOSH invited the doctor to review Charlie. instead he waited till Jul 17th, months after he offered million dollar treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The window of opportunity never existed, well, if it did it existed in January when GOSH invited the doctor to review Charlie. instead he waited till Jul 17th, months after he offered million dollar treatment.
    Indeed. His negligence is paramount in this complete fucking farce. It became relatively clear that the priority of the American doctor here was to get a live subject for his treatment testing, which if I read the reports correctly, he has a financial connection to.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Just want to thank the UK for killing ANY CHANCE ever that US would get single payer thanks to this bullshit you guys just pulled.
    Why? This is clearly a case showing that profit over outcomes is a horrible system since an unscrupulous doctor who had a financial stake in the treatment gave false hope to the parents when he hadn't even reviewed their kid's medical records.

And fuck the Republicans for using this child's suffering as a propaganda tool.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-07-26 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying such a window ever existed at all...I'm just satisfied that the parents have finally decided to let Charlie go peacefully. I bear them no ill will at all... but keeping Charlie hooked up to those machines while they held out hope for some kind of miracle cure was the wrong thing to do.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I suppose that is their decision.

The kid is dead. Waiting for those 'but the miracle treatment could've done wonders!' comments...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The kid is dead. Waiting for those 'but the miracle treatment could've done wonders!' comments...
    certain they already have been said. Like anyone with common sense has realized, he was gone months ago, the treatment was a narrow window, and it was rejected back in january, everything else has been false hope given to his parents.

And those fucktards in america claiming he still had a chance days before his death was just trying to get public attention, they had nothing to give, but doing things like trump it was all show and bluster.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-07-29 at 11:58 AM.
    #boycottchina