Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    And I believe that left and far left are blind to real issues and this is why alt right was made. This is what happen when people tolerance is unlimited.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Do you even have anything to backup your asinine assumptions? Or you just like to talk smack?
    You have to remember. One of the favored complaints here is that this forum is Stirmfront.

Deleted
    And I believe that left and far left are blind to real issues and this is why alt right was made. This is what happen when people tolerance is unlimited.
    What issues do you talk about? Not enough racism? Too much freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    It is an incidental part, not a defining part. But like Gilrak said, it's okay, not everybody understands fascism (or even have an idea what it is, beyond a buzzword).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And it does not define it.
    Literally one of the biggest defining qualities of it. Luckily none of their leaders are anyone in politics let alone anyone important otherwise we would have the rest of those defining traits. You guys can excuse new age fascists all you want; and that's okay, freedom of speech is a protected right in this country as long as it doesn't get violent. Once that happens cooler heads will step in to stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Literally one of the biggest defining qualities of it. Luckily none of their leaders are anyone in politics let alone anyone important otherwise we would have the rest of those defining traits. You guys can excuse new age fascists all you want; and that's okay, freedom of speech is a protected right in this country as long as it doesn't get violent. Once that happens cooler heads will step in to stop it.

You really are clueless, aren't you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

Only three mention violence. NONE puts it forwards as "one of the biggest defining qualities of [fascism]".

You really are clueless, aren't you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

Only three mention violence. NONE puts it forwards as "one of the biggest defining qualities of [fascism]".
    Luckily some people can read beyond Wikipedia, and a few of us have lived it enough to know how it works. Hard to enforce such a rigid and invasive form of government purely by fingerwagging. If you want to tell me how Fascism works without stringent enforcement, and the silencing of opposition Im all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    What issues do you talk about? Not enough racism? Too much freedom?
    Calling racism on everything. That would be one from many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

OP was upset that he couldn't get the other one shutdown so he started this one. Tsk tsk.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gering-threads

One could argue that the "alt-right" has similar beliefs as Neo-Nazis. However, the "alt-right" really isn't a group.

Deleted
    Calling racism on everything. That would be one from many.
    I am sure you got an example for that, where the word "racism" wasnt justified.

Anyone that has different beliefs than me is a nazi.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sure you got an example for that, where the word "racism" wasnt justified.
    Every place on this forum that people tried to make Muslim an ethicity. That was an easy one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Every place on this forum that people tried to make Muslim an ethicity. That was an easy one.
    Seems you have to learn this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia about Racism
    Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia about Ethnicity
    Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage, ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language or dialect, symbolic systems such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, art, and physical appearance.

Hoped to help you learn something, son.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems you have to learn this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Hoped to help you learn something, son.
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. Muslim isn't an ethnicity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. Muslim isn't an ethnicity.
    You should read the part i added about ethnicity.

Muslims do not consider themselves to be one ethnicity though. There are a lot of ethnic conflicts among muslims due to the difference in ethnicities among the believers. If they had believed themselves to be one ethnicity then those conflicts would not exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    So now people can be racist against Christians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Luckily some people can read beyond Wikipedia, and a few of us have lived it enough to know how it works. Hard to enforce such a rigid and invasive form of government purely by fingerwagging. If you want to tell me how Fascism works without stringent enforcement, and the silencing of opposition Im all ears.
    And now you move the goalposts, as expected.

Your claim was that violence is "Literally one of the biggest defining qualities of it (fascism)". You have been shown to be entirely WRONG about that, and now you pretend to be an expert who somehow know more than the experts.

Well, you can go on making your claims, they have been exposed as nothing but lies, but I guess you'll be going for the "alternative facts" over actual facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    And now you move the goalposts, as expected.

Your claim was that violence is "Literally one of the biggest defining qualities of it (fascism)". You have been shown to be entirely WRONG about that, and now you pretend to be an expert who somehow know more than the experts.

Well, you can go on making your claims, they have been exposed as nothing but lies, but I guess you'll be going for the "alternative facts" over actual facts.
    I think that really depends on how one defines the statement 'forcibly oppress the opposition'.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are the one who said the KKK, Neo Nazis and right wing militias don't preach or set up violence you're a big boy you can use google. That claim is so laughable it's ludicrous, tell the 4K+ black people that the KKK lynched and killed in their past how "peaceful" that group is.
    i said they dont preach or setup the violence that was quoted as them being responsible for.

Please read

Vice interviewed a former neo nazi about the alt right movement:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/b...-the-alt-right

The german newspaper "Die Zeit" talks about the presidents "right wing extremist friends":

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2...s-donald-trump

Lindy West posted this in "The Guardian":

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...language-trump

Wikipedia quotes typical Nazi behaviour of the Alt-Right:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

I believe the alt right is nothing but a modern version of the old already known nazi agenda of the early 20th century, with the only difference they are not yet where fascism evolved to in the 20th century. Their president seems to be autocratic, and tries every trick to stay in power, even considering the idea to pardon himself and his family he included in the government, which infact is Nepotism.
    Because unlike Leftists (eg Antifa Fascists) Alt Right uses reason, and the law. Alt Rgiht in this conflict, going to have the LAST LAUGH. Don't get me wrong, Alt Rights are laughing their asses off at Liberals. What Liberals are doing, only FUELS alt right, and Liberals failing to realize it.

In politics: Fuck your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Because unlike Leftists (eg Antifa Fascists) Alt Right uses reason, and the law. Alt Rgiht in this conflict, going to have the LAST LAUGH. Don't get me wrong, Alt Rights are laughing their asses off at Liberals. What Liberals are doing, only FUELS alt right, and Liberals failing to realize it.

In politics: Fuck your feelings
    I think that this is a good point. I think that most conservatives would agree that they agree with a lot of liberal ideas, but we can't come to that common ground because discussions get shut down due to the behaviors of the Left; riots, protests against free speech, violence, doxxing, false news reports, etc.