Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post

The reason for this is because you do not understand what has been written, that is not my fault.
    I understand perfectly fine what has been written. You said both are rapists even though there can only be one instigator with rape when there are 2 people involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I understand perfectly fine what has been written. You said both are rapists even though there can only be one instigator with rape when there are 2 people involved.
    No, apparently you do not, if you did we would not have this conversation, now stop derailing.

Doesn't matter why he asked it five times, maybe he is just unsure of her jumping him all of a sudden, point is you keep acting as if having sex isn't something that females like too.
    And if convictions have been made with less then the justice system needs a serious redoing. Convictions would need proof, not just some woman saying that she regrets having sex the day after the fact.
    His asking can be used by a prosecuter to establish mens rea. Are you really this fucking dumb? Pieces of evidence are used in conjunction with other evidence for convictions all the time.

(Infracted) - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-27 at 12:15 PM.

Your honor, this girl raped all 8 of us when we took turns fucking her when she was drunk.

I imagine that's you if you ended up in court for a gang rape.
    Logically that is about what you are arguing. If a girl has a 8 guys running a train on her and all of them are too drunk to consent, then legally she would be doing just that.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

No, apparently you do not, if you did we would not have this conversation, now stop derailing.
    Maybe you should learn to express yourself better if you feel misunderstood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Logically that is about what you are arguing. If a girl has a 8 guys running a train on her and all of them are too drunk to consent, then legally she would be doing just that.
    No, logically that is what mehmeh was arguing and you too. The instigator is the rapist, not the one the instigator is doing something to.

Deleted
    Maybe you should learn to express yourself if you feel misunderstood.

- - - Updated - - -

No, logically that is what mehmeh was arguing and you.
    I do not feel misunderstood, i feel surrounded by stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    No, the instigating party is always guilty in that case. See any rape conviction since the mid 90s.
    If both parties are drunk and both consent to it while drunk, then they are both guilty of that rape. If one gives consent and passes out and the other is too drunk to notice they have passed out, is beside the point.

If a drunk girl goes to a drunk man and tries for sex, that man is too drunk to consent as well. And if he passed out while she was riding him and she didn't notice till she was done, then they would still both be in a condition where both of them are guilty of rape or neither are as they both consented while not being able to legally consent.

- - - Updated - - -

No, logically that is what mehmeh was arguing and you too. The instigator is the rapist, not the one the instigator is doing something to.
    You are trying to split hairs, if 2 drunk people consent, regardless of who started the act, they are both at fault and either both are guilty of rape or neither are.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

If all nine of them are drunk and the men are actively engaging in sex while the woman lays there, it's a gang rape.

I do not feel misunderstood, i feel surrounded by stupid people.
    I see we have a case of Dunning-Kruger here. You think other people are stupid because you fail to express yourself and expect others to understand that what you wrote is not what you meant and as such are stupid when they don't.

Deleted
    I see we have a case of Dunning-Kruger here. You think other people are stupid because you fail to express yourself and expect others to understand that what you wrote is not what you meant and as such are stupid.
    I did not fail to express myself, you fail to understand simple concepts, and not for the first time i might add.

If all nine of them are drunk and the men are actively engaging in sex while the woman lays there, it's a gang rape.
    No man, she raped all 8 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not fail to express myself, you fail to understand simple concepts, and not for the first time i might add.
    You did fail to express yourself if you did not mean to say that the victim is a rapist.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-27 at 06:07 AM.

If both parties are drunk and both consent to it while drunk, then they are both guilty of that rape. If one gives consent and passes out and the other is too drunk to notice they have passed out, is beside the point.

If a drunk girl goes to a drunk man and tries for sex, that man is too drunk to consent as well. And if he passed out while she was riding him and she didn't notice till she was done, then they would still both be in a condition where both of them are guilty of rape or neither are as they both consented while not being able to legally consent.
    None of what you're saying is in accordance with the statute as written or any cases that resulted in a conviction. I'm quoting the law. You're spouting your opinion. Big difference.

Yeah, if she laid there, and if the guys all laid there and she took turns on top of them while they slept she would be the rapist. Now if all 9 of them agreed and the guys passed out and she was too drunk to notice, then it would still stand either she was a rapist as well as a victim as were all the guys there, or none of them.

In this story, if both the guy and the girl consented, then the guy was too shitfaced to notice when she had fallen asleep, it would still be a case of either they were both raped or neither of them did.

- - - Updated - - -

None of what you're saying is in accordance with the statute as written or any cases that resulted in a conviction. I'm quoting the law. You're spouting your opinion. Big difference.
    So basically the law boils down to the old "Men can't be raped by women" mantra that ignores reality itself?

Deleted
    No man, she raped all 8 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

You did fail to express yourself if you did not mean to say that victim is a rapist.
    Stop derailing the thread with your inability to read.

Stop derailing the thread with your inability to read.
    I am not unable to read. You are unable to express yourself and you do not seem to understand that you can't really claim "He couldn't consent!" when he's doing something to someone else by his own volition. It's illogical.

Yeah, if she laid there, and if the guys all laid there and she took turns on top of them while they slept she would be the rapist. Now if all 9 of them agreed and the guys passed out and she was too drunk to notice, then it would still stand either she was a rapist as well as a victim as were all the guys there, or none of them.

In this story, if both the guy and the girl consented, then the guy was too shitfaced to notice when she had fallen asleep, it would still be a case of either they were both raped or neither of them did.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically the law boils down to the old "Men can't be raped by women" mantra that ignores reality itself?
    If all nine consented while drunk and afterwards the men passed out while the woman had sex with them individually, she'd be guilty of rape.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

She didn't fall asleep, she blacked out and could not remember what happened exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    If both people are drunk, how can you say 1 of them is responsible for consent. You would have to charge them both with rape.
    This is the only sane solution to this madness. I 100% agree

Deleted
    I am not unable to read. You are unable to express yourself and you do not seem to understand that you can't really claim "He couldn't consent!" when he's doing something to someone else by his own volition. It's illogical.
    Having sex isn't something that a male does to a female. If he can consent while drunk the so can she, it is a very simple concept.

That's not what the law says, so no. I've given multiple examples of how women can be found guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    This is the only sane solution to this madness. I 100% agree
    Instigating party is always guilty.