Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I've heard of people reporting regretting sex as rape in an amount that I count on one hand. On the other hand, I can't keep count of how many times a guy has eagerly stuck it in me.

I haven't said it's wrong.
    Then what are you on about, if consent is given then there is no wrong doing. But asking for consent to do something while sexing doesn't mean in any way that he initiated the sex to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    One party committed a crime, the other did not. That's not having it both ways.
    So the girl committed a crime, because she instigated sex and didn't ask consent of the drunk boy.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    But asking for consent to do something while sexing doesn't mean in any way that he initiated the sex to begin with.
    Guys are pretty damned quick to initiate when you consent.

Deleted
    I'm citing US law. I don't have to insert my opinion. The courts have ruled that the instigating, or acting, party is guilty. That's how it is in these cases. Arguing with me outside the confines of the law doesn't really change the law.
    Yea but now you have to prove that he instigated the sex, and you can't, because there is nothing about that, not even in this opinion piece. This means that it could have been her who instigated the sex and thereby raped him by your own logic.

I've heard of people reporting regretting sex as rape in an amount that I count on one hand. On the other hand, I can't keep count of how many times a guy has eagerly stuck it in me.
    This sentence with an avatar that attractive and making the number sound large. Makes the mind wonder into the wrong places.

Can't help but joke some with how that one was phrased. No offense intended.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

She was not legally capable of consenting to sex.
    You know that how?
    How do you know he was capable?

Deleted
    Guys are pretty damned quick to initiate when you consent.
    Again, that doesn't mean that he did, and that is painting with a very broad brush..

That's fucking absurd. She didn't do anything to him, he did something to her. You can't claim she raped him when he's the one who acted.
    Because sex is something men do to women? God thats sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    "goad into an unlawful or bad action, such as a crime."

I understand that wording perfectly fine.
    Too bad for you it's this part of the definition:

To incite, stimulate, or induce into action;

That matters for defining instigation when it comes to rape. Way to look dumb as fuck, dude. You willfully try to misrepresent information.

I haven't said it's wrong.
    So if you are having an issue with sleeping around with a lot of people(this goes to males and females), and constantly regretting it and hating the people that do it, you realize the real common denominator might be you? It is clear where your fanaticism is coming from.

And there seems to be posts on both MMO and Reddit regularly about this topic, and almost always it comes down to when all the facts are revealed, that there is no legal basis to say there was a rape.

No court would view someone who blacked out two minutes after walking to her car as not being substantially impaired while walking.
    Losing your memory of a chunk of time due to alcohol does not indicate that you were drunk during that time, just that you were drunk later when the brain would have transfered the memory to long time memory.

That matters for defining instigation when it comes to rape. Way to look dumb as fuck, dude. You willfully try to misrepresent information.
    and again, look up the proper use of a semi colon, it isn't used to separate things independent, it is used to combine two clauses that are not a whole sentence themselves, into one complete sentence. When there are seperate definitions, they separate them

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    So if you are having an issue with sleeping around with a lot of people(this goes to males and females), and constantly regretting it and hating the people that do it, you realize the real common denominator might be you? It is clear where your fanaticism is coming from.

And there seems to be posts on both MMO and Reddit regularly about this topic, and almost always it comes down to when all the facts are revealed, that there is no legal basis to say there was a rape.
    I don't sleep around, my amount of sex partners is low. I've had sex I regret but I didn't report that as rape, because... Regret is regret, not a crime. Those who falsely report rape should be facing prison time and have their face and name plastered over media so people know to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So the girl committed a crime, because she instigated sex and didn't ask consent of the drunk boy.
    What in the article indicates she instigated intercourse?

No, I am just better at reading them then you. You are the one here coming off to look dumb dude, not me.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Cry more. I just used your logic that the people who act are the ones being raped when they fuck someone.

Don't like it? Don't use retarded logic.
    No, you used no logic at all, all you used was the prejudices that sex is something men do to women and that men are born guilty.
    Your posting history indicates that is standard for you, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    As has been pointed out multiple times, blacking out isn't something that other can see about you nor is it something that indicated that you are substantially impaired.
    It isn't even something that happens in that moment, but something that happens later when the memory fails to get transferred during sleep.

where in the article does it 100% prove he did? he said/she said, burden of proof and all that, but you dont actually care. you just want to see someone with a penis hang

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    and again, look up the proper use of a semi colon, it isn't used to separate things independent, it is used to combine two clauses that are not a whole sentence themselves, into one complete sentence. When there are seperate definitions, they separate them
    Hahaha is that your final answer? That a semicolon DOESNOT seperate two independant clauses?

He instigated the moment he stuck his penis in her while she was substantially impaired. That's all you have to prove in court.
    So "sex is something males do to females" regardles who is unconscious then?

Deleted
    Just as much as there is in the article about him instigating intercourse, not a god damned thing.