Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, you explicitly did say that.
    So you are incapable of spotting the subjunctive verb in that sentence?
    does that mean when someone touches you that is rape? Maybe when we force our posts on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    No, I am just better at reading them then you. You are the one here coming off to look dumb dude, not me.
    When you read things wrong out of ignorance of how to read, you don't read so well, bro. Intentionally leaving out the applicable definition because it discredits your lie is pretty weak.

I understand perfectly fine what has been written. You said both are rapists even though there can only be one instigator with rape when there are 2 people involved.
    No, you do not, you do not understand what the subjunctive mood is and you cannot spot it in a sentence,a s demonstrated in your previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    His asking can be used by a prosecuter to establish mens rea. Are you really this fucking dumb? Pieces of evidence are used in conjunction with other evidence for convictions all the time.
    No it cannot, it could be used by a defender that he was totally out of it, however.

When you read things wrong out of ignorance of how to read, you don't read so well, bro. Intentionally leaving out the applicable definition because it discredits your lie is pretty weak.
    You are right, when you read things wrong out of ignorance of how to read, you don't read them so well. You really need to work on that. Practice makes perfect man, good luck.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I am not unable to read. You are unable to express yourself and you do not seem to understand that you can't really claim "He couldn't consent!" when he's doing something to someone else by his own volition. It's illogical.
    You are, you demonstrated it recently.

like i said, it combines two clauses, that shows they are related, and are one complete sentence.

you are just wanting to read half a sentence, and take it as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You are, you demonstrated it recently.
    Stop flooding my notifications by quoting every single post separately.

In most cases it is. Most guys will eagerly stick their dick in you if you consent. Many even if you're not able to legally consent, they don't stop to think before they do and then they find themselves in trouble with the law.
    Back again to the old "sex is something males to do females" schtick.

No, you do not, you do not understand what the subjunctive mood is and you cannot spot it in a sentence,a s demonstrated in your previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

No it cannot, it could be used by a defender that he was totally out of it, however.
    You cannot use intoxication as a defense in a general-intent crime, which is what rape falls under.

I still do not understand what the issue is here. Don't sex unconscious people. Otherwise, if people are drinking and sex happens, that's on both of you. Ideally, don't drink to the point that your judgement is impaired. But whatever. Let's all move on with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You are right, when you read things wrong out of ignorance of how to read, you don't read them so well. You really need to work on that. Practice makes perfect man, good luck.
    If the best you've got is repeating my shutdown on you, I don't need luck.

It 100% does not matter that both of them did or did not consent because the woman is 100% considered by a court incapable of giving consent due to her intoxication. Talking about consent over and over when it doesn't matter for the outcome of the case makes you sound so dumb. Jesus, dude.
    Blacking out is not something that happens the moment the stretch of time with no memory starts, it is something that happens at the end of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it is. Guys will gladly stick their dick into you once they know you consent.
    You are mistaken.
    And sexist.
    That is all there is to your point of view that you are presenting here.

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard of people reporting regretting sex as rape in an amount that I count on one hand. On the other hand, I can't keep count of how many times a guy has eagerly stuck it in me.
    That must be your ego speaking, they probably didn't want to hurt your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm citing US law. I don't have to insert my opinion. The courts have ruled that the instigating, or acting, party is guilty. That's how it is in these cases. Arguing with me outside the confines of the law doesn't really change the law.
    But you use the wrong definition for "instigating" and apply it the wrong way to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    like i said, it combines two clauses, that shows they are related, and are one complete sentence.

you are just wanting to read half a sentence, and take it as a whole.
    Lol you literally said that a semicolon seperates two clauses that are not sentences on their own, which is the exact opposite of what a semicolon is.

This whole thing is getting stupid. People cant have drunk sex now because it becomes rape because both parties cant give proper consent? Fuck right off with that.

Stop flooding my notifications by quoting every single post separately.
    Sorry, cannot help it when you spam the same falsehood all over this thread.

If the best you've got is repeating my shutdown on you, I don't need luck.
    Not the best I got,just all I need as you have not really put up anything compelling and are trying to argue how a definition isn't what it says it is.

And it is 3AM here and not bothering to right a paragraph needlessly. Especially when I plan on going to bed soon.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    I still do not understand what the issue is here. Don't sex unconscious people. Otherwise, if people are drinking and sex happens, that's on both of you. Ideally, don't drink to the point that your judgement is impaired. But whatever. Let's all move on with our lives.
    Noone in this story was unconscious.
    Also, the memory loss is something that happens at the end of the stretch of time that is affected, not at the beginning.

You are mistaken.
    And sexist.
    That is all there is to your point of view that you are presenting here.
    No guy I know has ever been like Maybe I should wait when they want to have sex with some girl and then find out she wants to have sex with them too.

15+ Year Old Account
    What I'm finding most astonishing about this whole case is this: even after the publishing of the news, and the inquiry on the police, the guy still had no charges laid against him, so what are exactly you guys arguing about?
    Doesn't it occur to you people that if even after the whole case was investigated and ended up in the press the boy isn't being charged with rape, it may be that it was not rape in the first place? Or do you think that even those that investigated and sanctioned the police officers are accomplishes in the rape and are trying to cover it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by arel00 View Post
    What I'm finding most astonishing about this whole case is this: even after the publishing of the news, and the inquiry on the police, the guy still had no charges laid against him, so what are exactly you guys arguing about?
    Doesn't it occur to you people that if even after the whole case was investigated and ended up in the press the boy isn't being charged with rape, it may be that it was not rape in the first place? Or do you think that even those that investigated and sanctioned the police officers are accomplishes in the rape and are trying to cover it up?
    I tend to not trust the justice system in regards to sexual crimes or domestic violence.