Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    what the fuck is this skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Good god, they release a Hero with incredible playmaking abilities and you are all going 'ugh so boring'.

Here you bleeders. You aren't yourselves when you are hungry.
    because Garrosh is not a character of "incredible playmaking abilities" he is a orc and just kill people, if they want some hero of "incredible playmaking abilities" they should chose another character with those things in their background

His animations seem off. He wields his axe like it's weightless, with a lot of sharp, precise strikes. The way he moves just looks way more like Grom than Garrosh. Who knows, maybe they're secretly planning a Grom skin. Would certainly be my dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because they chose Garrosh as the Warrior. Who is not a tanky-based character. And never has been.
    In Hearthstone, Garrosh is tanky as fuck.

In WoW, didn't you see how he healed up to full again and again? Malk could be considered the non-tanky character, given that you had to kill him in just a few minutes, but Garrosh fights could last a while on mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And if you look at the spotlight and his kit, you'll get that it's exactly how it works - he jumps in, sustain himself, throws enemies all around and decimates masses of opponents, while simply ignoring damage that he takes. He is not a protector, he is a warrior, he jumps in and wrecks faces, him being able to "solo tank" is just a side effect.
    A warrior should have Mortal Strike at least.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    A warrior should have Mortal Strike at least.
    that's not always the case, warriors should differentiate from each other. Mortal strike is a "thing" of PC arms warrior, as Cleave is for Saurfang, so when we'll see a "generic pvp arms warrior" hero called Reckty in HotS he may as well have stunherald passive, mortal strike and bladestorm. And as dance animation they should have a generic human dance with all 3 warrior stances popping up over their heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That isn't armour? Really? If anything he is more armoured than Stitches or Chen or Cho or ETC or Sonya...
    You seriously can't compare those to Garrosh's tankiness...
    Stitches is big ass undead abomination.
    Chen is brewmaster, he uses chi and brews to fight enemies and defend himself.
    Cho is ogre influenced by the Old Gods, not to mention his other half is playing with dark magic and stuff
    Etc. I'll give you this one, but he is more of a for fun character
    Sonya isn't even a tank, she is more of dmg. But from what i know about Diablo lore Barbarians have their skins strengthened, they are stronger that normal humans and I believe there is more to their story. But as I said... She isn't tank at first place.

Garrosh has nothing of that, he was emoing in Nagrand before Thrall found him and then picked up his father's axe and that's pretty much it. The armor you are referring to consist of leather pants, big belt, some knee armor, one arm wrist and big ass shoulders. His Head, torso and one arm is exposed so how are his vital spots covered..

They just fucked up with Garrosh. He had potential maybe he'd make more sense being tank if he was sha infested. But they went for generic orc mechanic which just doesn't suit him. Not mention him being a tank doesnt make fcking sense he even was fighting with two axes before he had gorehowl

damn Im triggered

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Good god, they release a Hero with incredible playmaking abilities and you are all going 'ugh so boring'.

Here you bleeders. You aren't yourselves when you are hungry.
    Besides his E being a neat idea, if clunky, the rest of his kit is bland, uninspired and boring. Even his ults... one is just an AoE Varian ult, the other is a joke. PBAoE short duration moderate slow? Low cooldown? That's not an ult, that's a BASIC ability
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Etc. I'll give you this one, but he is more of a for fun character
    Sonya isn't even a tank, she is more of dmg. But from what i know about Diablo lore Barbarians have their skins strengthened, they are stronger that normal humans and I believe there is more to their story. But as I said... She isn't tank at first place.
    Sonya is a warrior, they fall in the same category. She can't solo tank tho, but she is a warrior with great sustain, damage and CC abilities and she is quite sturdy (compared to literally any other non-warrior). They fall in the same category, but Garrosh is way more disruptive, less bursty and has better sustain. I also must note that Garrosh is not a normal human too and i don't believe that some magic barbarian skin gives better protection that Orcs toughness, which also noted through warcraft history, not counting orc and humans RTS because it was symmetrical RTS, their units are the same. But warcraft 3 - all orc units are sturdier than humans Grunts having almost double the health of Footmen. In WoW (when it was closer to RPG than it is now) orcs are both stronger and more healthy than humans, they also have a orcish racial passive toughness.

Garrosh has nothing of that, he was emoing in Nagrand before Thrall found him and then picked up his father's axe and that's pretty much it. The armor you are referring to consist of leather pants, big belt, some knee armor, one arm wrist and big ass shoulders. His Head, torso and one arm is exposed so how are his vital spots covered..
    Still doesn't change the fact that he is an orc warrior, and one of the best orc warriors around. I already explained what armour he is wearing and for what purpose - it all makes sense, if you refuse to believe - do your own research, or keep being in denial.
    They just fucked up with Garrosh. He had potential maybe he'd make more sense being tank if he was sha infested. But they went for generic orc mechanic which just doesn't suit him. Not mention him being a tank doesnt make fcking sense he even was fighting with two axes before he had gorehowl

damn Im triggered
    His Sha infestation is a minor part of his being Garrosh, i don't understand why people fixate on that so much, it's not like Arthas&Frostmourne, it's more like Arthas&flameorb artifact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Besides his E being a neat idea, if clunky, the rest of his kit is bland, uninspired and boring. Even his ults... one is just an AoE Varian ult, the other is a joke. PBAoE short duration moderate slow? Low cooldown? That's not an ult, that's a BASIC ability
    One can argue that D'Vas pew pew lazor is a basic ability.
    No, it's not. It's still an ultimate, sticky strong AoE slow that also deals damage - awesome ability for someone who generally sit in the middle of the fight, it stops enemies from advancing, it stops enemy from retreating, it allows your Chromie to become a 360 noscope propane nightmares airshot master, it's too strong for a basic ability.

Honestly, he is just a more fun to play version of Axe from dota and i love it. I don't care that it's Garrosh that i'm talking about, i would be fine with *generic orc name* character at this point with similar kit like they did with blademaster.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-07-27 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

On one hand I feel a bit let down with his kit, and on the other hand I feel it's an interesting kit. I think because it feels a bit of a letdown is mostly animation related to me. Decimates animation looks boring for an ultimate, and the one for sustain could be a bit improved aswell.

I also thought he would've been a more bruiser type of warrior. And his kit still offers a in your face playstyle, but what bothers me is his damage output which is extremely on the lower side. I wish they would buff his damage a bit, just take a look on the heroes page from the Hots website. You can see only 3 bars are filled for his damage output (as much as Uther ffs). I wish he was more closer to Arthas or Artanis damage wise.

I wish they had given him a really short range leap, which could combo into the throw.

Anyway I look forward on his release and hopefully some things are tweaked by then.

I can understand not liking his kit (even though his Q & E look fantastic), but complaining that he's a solo warrior is mind blowing. Much like you, I'd be furious if he was a bruiser, the game needs solo tanks, and Garrosh needed to be one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I can understand not liking his kit (even though his Q & E look fantastic), but complaining that he's a solo warrior is mind blowing. Much like you, I'd be furious if he was a bruiser, the game needs solo tanks, and Garrosh needed to be one of them.
    Yeah alright and when KT comes out let's make him a support cause the game needs supports. Who gives a shit whether or not it fits his character.

Added video.

Kit seems pretty odd, not very much like Garrosh at all. Still, the trolling capability ensures he's a must play

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles...ities-revealed

Talents and abilities.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Well, I pretty much hit my predictions of his kit. Details are different, but the general idea is as I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I'm surprised he's a tank but he looks fun either way. Definitly a hero with a lot of playmaking potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    In Hearthstone, Garrosh is tanky as fuck.

In WoW, didn't you see how he healed up to full again and again? Malk could be considered the non-tanky character, given that you had to kill him in just a few minutes, but Garrosh fights could last a while on mythic.
    Garrosh heals himself by draining the heart of Y'shaarj (or getting healed by the shaman adds in phase 1), and the phase healing was done because blizzard didn't have the tech to have him at high hp prior to WoD's prepatch.

Y'shaarj should've had some involvement in Garroshs' kit, either as a heroic ability, or even a skin at least. Blizzard missed a major opportunity

This was really disappointing, the kit doesn't fit Garrosh at all, I don't have a problem with him being a tank, but Garrosh is not a control guy, he is more brutal.

Do you know what hero would fit with this kit in my opinion? This guy

No Iron Star.
    No Buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    This was really disappointing, the kit doesn't fit Garrosh at all, I don't have a problem with him being a tank, but Garrosh is not a control guy, he is more brutal.

Give us Cairne Activision or RITO!

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post

Not a single Tauren in Hots yet, and yes that kit is perfect for Cairne.

Forgot about ETC

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the video again, I agree his animations are pretty bad.

I don't understand why they didn't use a iconic 2-hand stance of Orcs in WoW, also the animations when he is striking with one hand seem amateurish for a skilled Warrior like Garrosh is supposed to be.

I also wish there will be a model without those ridiculous shoulders, I never liked them. It just drives me nuts they stay glued to his body without anything to hold them there.