Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Here you go, your suspicions are not facts. He wasn't prosecuted for anything.

He's innocent.
    He's clean.
    He hasn't been prosecuted, YET. But everything is looking closer and closer to that possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    I find it a bit ironic that you claim fact when it seem to suit your ideals.
    I mean, if Clinton is a cheat, then Trump is worse. Considering he cheated on his first wife, with his second wife, and then sexually assaulted women while his third wife was pregnant and during his first 2 wives. But tikcol doesn't want to admit this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    I find it a bit ironic that you claim fact when it seem to suit your ideals.
    Clinton admitted he did. Trump is under scrutiny for a long time but nothing was ever proven neither do I remember him admitting anything.

A fact is a fact and it isn't a fact that Trump is colluding with Russia or a sexual molester. Let's not let our bias in the way of an honest conversation

Clinton admitted he did. Trump is under scrutiny for a long time but nothing was ever proven neither do I remember him admitting anything.

A fact is a fact and it isn't a fact that Trump is colluding with Russia or a sexual molester. Let's not let our bias in the way of an honest conversation
    Yes, a fact is a fact, but you haven't stated any facts yet. But everyone else laughing at you, including me, has.

Deleted
    Thanks Donald Trump, for showing that right wing populism has no place in a government.

Since you, Donald, got voted, right wing populism gets more and more unpopular. In France, Le Pens party lost, the Brexit is being questioned and in almost every other european country right wing populists are one digit percentage parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Most of the people who jumps on the Trump-hate-bandawagon and brainwashed people by social media/TV/etc. who cannot really think for themselves
    Considering Trumps ranks the highest in the least intelligent and least educated people, and typically in the kind of people who gets the most fucked over by Republicans but still vote Republican, this affirmation is ironically comical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I mean, if Clinton is a cheat, then Trump is worse. Considering he cheated on his first wife, with his second wife, and then sexually assaulted women while his third wife was pregnant and during his first 2 wives. But tikcol doesn't want to admit this.
    Ah, but you know, it doesn't count cause Trump. >_>

If anything this shows that Clinton at least is honest about what he did, unlike Trump that shift the blame on everyone else and then cry on Twitter.

Once again insanely ironic, to not 'let our bias' get in the way, when you are so obviously extreme bias towards Trump, so much for honesty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Educated people wouldn't vote for trump...
    I mean, Trump agrees with you...

It is easy to hate on politicians, the people who generally do whine about them do not even understand 5% of what is going on in world security/politics/economics. America foots the majority of the financial bill for protecting freedom and western ideals for a long long time, yet the rest of the world loves to hate on them like disgruntled children. Politicians aren't there to be loved like popstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I mean, Trump agrees with you...

It does explain how many sheep will bleat his propaganda without a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    It is easy to hate on politicians, the people who generally do whine about them do not even understand 5% of what is going on in world security/politics/economics. America foots the majority of the financial bill for protecting freedom and western ideals for a long long time, yet the rest of the world loves to hate on them like disgruntled children. Politicians aren't there to be loved like popstars.
    And yet, Trump DESERVES everything he gets. Including EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF CRITICISM that he gets.

I am a Big Fan of Donald Trump

Australian Families are going thru "Energy poverty"

Australians are paying upwards of $500 an Energy bill

The bad thing is.. Australia is the main exporter of coal & gas to India, China & Japan.

Yet, business and Individual homes in Australia have to pay Megabucks for their own exported energy.

Tell you what.. If there was a guy or lady like Donald Trump in Australia... They would WIN
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-07-27 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I am a Bug Fan of Donald Trump

Australian Families are going thru "Energy poverty"

Australians are paying upwards of $500 an Energy bill

The bad thing is.. Australia is the main exporter of coal & gas to India, China & Japan.

Yet, business and Individual homes in Australia have to pay Megabucks for their own exported energy.

Tell you what.. If there was a guy or lady like Donald Trump in Australia... They would WIN
    And yet, wouldn't lower your energy costs. They would probably make them worse, because like Donald Trump, they wouldn't care about anyone but themselves and ways to line their pockets with taxpayer money like Trump is.

He's made late night satire shows great again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dishonesty? Trump is the most honest politician ever. He's going down in history by being prosecuted for fulfilling his promises.
    This is what willingful ignorance looks like people.

The man's a pathological liar. How the hell can you even remotely consider him "honest?"
    Putin khuliyo

Thank you Donald for proving that even the most stupid of people can become president.

Oh, and also proving that you can lie people in the face and still get away with it as long as you have a rich father. He is such a role model.

ITT: Sycophancy and denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    The first real leader in the USA since Ronald Reagan. Much to the displeasure of his opponents, their media lapdogs and their brainwashed audience.
    Except until Trump Reagan was the worst president in living memory. Also, gotta lol at the brainwashed claim when Trump lies even about his previous lies and his support base gobbles it all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    He's still the most Alpha leader in human history since Hannibal and Genghis Kahn.
    Yeah, that's why he cries like a little kid on twitter every time someone criticizes him in public.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Djorana View Post
    I appreciate the many memes and moments of hilarity he brought us. :3

Make politics funny again!
    Yeah life would be worse under witchypoo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, that's why he cries like a little kid on twitter every time someone criticizes him in public.
    "Waaah, fake news media are mean to me!" x infinity. If that's alpha, no one should ever aspire to be alpha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Trump is a walking joke. Great for comedy though.
    I desperately beg to differ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.