Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    He made himself a reality show star.
    Adding tv-producer to his list of credentials now? I suppose you think the actors in a tv show are the only ones involved in making it too then.

You one of those wackos that thinks soap operas are actual real events taking place?

Deleted
    There's at least 2 new threads bashing Donald Trump every single day in this forum.

Common sense, dictates that sometimes a little bit of appreciation is warranted.
    Common sense doesn't dictate that at all.

For example...

There's at least 2 new threads bashing Adolf Hitler every single day in this forum.

Common sense dictates that sometimes a bit of appreciation is warranted.

I oppose Trump, because he's a lying, oppressive, authoritarian asshat. Anyone who appreciates him clearly despises freedom, capitalism, and the United States Constitution. History will put him well below George Bush as one of the worst Presidents of all time.

On a side note, the OP has an allergy to facts. He still tries to say that Trump won the popular vote.

Deleted
    I think he should have made Arnold Schwarzenegger Minister of Defense. That was before the both of them started rambling about each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Common sense doesn't dictate that at all.

For example...

There's at least 2 new threads bashing Adolf Hitler every single day in this forum.

Common sense dictates that sometimes a bit of appreciation is warranted.
    Nobody in their right mind would consider Adolf Hitler a role model or a politician which ideas you should follow. You're right.

But, for all his faults, he did good things for his country and even the world. All his faults shouldn't erase the good. The same can be said about Donald.

That comparison also speaks volumes about your whole argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    He turned 1 million in multi-Billion. You don't just get lucky and increase your Business' Worth by 2000x.
    Yes, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's a lying, oppressive, authoritarian asshat. Anyone who appreciates him clearly despises freedom, capitalism, and the United States Constitution.
    I believe you're exaggerating a little bit.

Please explain to us why he's

1- A liar
    2- An authoritarian
    3- Asshat

and why that translates into

a) despising freedom
    b) despising capitalism
    c) despising the constitution

I almost expected better than you.

That's because Donald IS a dumpster fire. Not because he's an idiot.
    Fixed it for you. He's like a very smart person.

5) Trump Not Being President: There’s a lot to be said for avoiding the misrule of a corrupt, incompetent, malevolent monster like Trump who considers everyone to his left to be his enemy. Having Trump as President now would be one step removed from being ruled by an enemy state. Maybe that’s why despite all the complaints about Hillary from the Left, polling shows Trump would lose again if he went head-to-head with Hillary.
    Fixed that for you too. But Hillary...

The only good thing about this president is the comedy shows. And even those are now bordering on sad not funny. Honesty is dead. Self respect is gone. They don't care about getting things done. They only care about optics. And they know congress won't hold them responsible for anything if they promise to sign anything congress passes. Investigations mean nothing. Only congress has the power to control the executive branch. I watched Paul Ryan today stand in front of the cameras and claim that it was the presidents prerogative to fire the AG regardless of whether he was doing it to kill the investigation. If everyone throws up their hands and says, "This is not my problem, I don't want to own this", then we effectively have no leaders in the United States. Personal responsibility is absolutely the most important trait in a leader.

Le sigh, end rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Never was in a rage. Try again.
    Sorry. I really thought you were, your phrasing was very revealing. But you never really know, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And noone wants broken hearts. Donald is such a nice guy.. well, not really smart enough to be president, but surely a nice guy.
    Yeah the way he talked about grabbing women by the pussy showed how nice a person he is.

I agree with 3 of the 5 points. I'm pro choice and the pipelines are a terrible idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah the way he talked about grabbing women by the pussy showed how nice a person he is.
    Nobody is perfect. Donald had a bit of a slip there but everything went just fine.

People understand, in general, that locker room talk doesn't define a man's character.

Nobody is perfect. Donald had a bit of a slip there but everything went just fine.

People understand, in general, that locker room talk doesn't define a man's character.
    OH, well I guess we can excuse all of Trump's awful behavior then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    OH, well I guess we can excuse all of Trump's awful behavior then.
    No excusing. But this is a Trump appreciation thread.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do some introspection and research with opposing views to your own OP. Get back to us with some sources next time and maybe post in the correct sub-forum if that's not too much to ask?

Only thing I can give Trump credit for is possibly killing the TPP if anything. He's blatantly violating your constitution though... Impeach that buffoon already.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted

Locker room talk is the best way to define a man's character. Anything that happens behind closed doors really. When a man/woman beats his/her partner, nobody usually knows, you often hear the neighbours say "Oh but they were so nice together" but reality is different. What defines your character is not your public persona, which Donald Trump very carefully designed to appeal to his voters ( and I'll give you that, I do think he is smart ). What defines your character is how you speak and treat your closest friends, and to which extent you want to impress them.

Donald's way of impressing his friend was talking about sexually assaulting women. If it does not bother you, good for you, but it sure as hell bothers a lot of people.

No excusing. But this is a Trump appreciation thread.
    I don't think you understand. Unless you are like Trump yourself, that is a veritably terrible human being, he has no redeeming qualities, none. There's nothing to appreciate. He has achieved nothing but stirring vitriol, sowing hate and ruining innocent lives as president.

I believe you're exaggerating a little bit.

Please explain to us why he's

1- A liar
    2- An authoritarian
    3- Asshat

and why that translates into

a) despising freedom
    b) despising capitalism
    c) despising the constitution

I almost expected better than you.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

That's how he's a liar.

His authoritarianism is clear. He has already sought to limit freedom of the press, strengthen libel laws, increase the police state, limit privacy laws, supports stop-and-frisk, just limited trans people from the military, has actually increased our global intervention, increased immigration restrictions, and pushed for tariffs and taxes on companies with foreign interests.

As for his hatred of capitalism, look at his nationalistic approach to our economy. That is in direct opposition to free-market principles.

Then again, you tried to say that he won the popular vote, so facts probably aren't your cup of tea. Let me know when you are willing to admit he lost the popular vote.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I don't think you understand. Unless you are like Trump yourself, that is a veritably terrible human being, he has no redeeming qualities, none. There's nothing to appreciate. He has achieved nothing but stirring vitriol, sowing hate and ruining innocent lives as president.
    Ahhh It is enjoyable watching people spout this nonsense constantly. Up until his Presidency run and consequent media smearing by the butthurt left, he was often praised by many different types of people in regards to his treatment towards people around him. Such as Women groups who praised him for giving Women more opportunities in Business than any other Multi-Billion dollar companies, Minority groups who praised him for his donations and help in their communities, LEGAL immigrants for him giving them the chance to work for his Company.

It is fucking hilarious how utterly sheepishly people now slam him because he won the Presidency AND is a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahhh It is enjoyable watching people spout this nonsense constantly. Up until his Presidency run and consequent media smearing by the butthurt left, he was often praised by many different types of people in regards to his treatment towards people around him. Such as Women groups who praised him for giving Women more opportunities in Business than any other Multi-Billion dollar companies, Minority groups who praised him for his donations and help in their communities, LEGAL immigrants for him giving them the chance to work for his Company.

It is fucking hilarious how utterly sheepishly people now slam him because he won the Presidency AND is a Republican.
    Let's not forget, he's also a terrible person.