Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I always admit when I'm wrong. I'm a reasonable person. You're trying to frame Donald as a scumbag lying piece of shit. But you're not being honest about it because if you were you would include every other politician in the same picture.

You're not. You're blaming Donald for everything. You're biased. Bye.
    This thread is about Donald Trump, stay on topic.

You asked me to back up my claim that Trump is a liar. I provided the evidence to back up that claim. Let me know when you can admit I was right.

You keep trying to move goalposts, I guess you don't like facts, sad!

Thank you Donald Trump for not being cucked in trade policy and immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Then plese, post something that's verifiable. Something that's true
    Trump's a proven liar. Trump's a proven shitty dealmaker, and these 6 months he's acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum, when the mom says: "No, i cannot and will not buy you that toy car"
    Here just for you.

An amazing story of Donald's kindness

http://joeforamerica.com/2015/08/gue...exican-prison/

Here just for you.

An amazing story of Donald's kindness

http://joeforamerica.com/2015/08/gue...exican-prison/
    which is what any president would do. Try to repatriate a national so (in many cases) he/she can serve the sentence in their country
    and really, good source /s
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    which is what any president would do. Try to repatriate a national so (in many cases) he/she can serve the sentence in their country
    and really, good source /s
    Who are you to condemn the bad if you aren't even capable of appreciating the good?

Who are you to condemn the bad if you aren't even capable of appreciating the good?
    So, you still can't admit Trump is a liar, sad!.

You don't like it when people cite evidence to back up their claims, even when you actually asked for that evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry people *cracks knuckles* I got this.

1) Economic confidece is actually DROPPING under Trump. Since the inauguration, it has steadily waned.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151550/ga...nce-index.aspx

This is likely because Trump has not followed through on anything he has promised in this regard. There is no sign of a tax plan (nor is he writing it). His infrastructure plan is stalled. And saying he created half a million jobs in three months sounds impressive until you realize Obama routinely created more. Q1 2017 had the weakest economic growth in three years, withi GDP going up around 1 percent. This is far lower than the three percent he promised and the three percent that's necessary for the tax plan he talked about earlier to be paid for. And, as I've said before, the dollar has steadily fallen against nearly every other currency on earth, tied with Iran.

At its current rate of decline, consumer confidence under Trump will be below its level at the election in another six months.

2) Pro-life is a policy statement largely based on religion but beyond that, it's hurting not helping. For example, any health plan that defunds PP requirs 60 votes in the Senate not 50. In any event, pro-life is not objectively good.

3) The pipelines you mentioned will not be made from American steel and the 28,000 jobs you mentioned -- which is nowhere near the State Department estimate of 3,900 -- 50 of them would be permanent. Trump's numbers are inflated.

4) The number of border apprehensions is down by about 72 percent. That one's objectively true. The problem is, not all illegal immigration crosses the border.

Many of the Asians come over legally with valid visas, then overstay them. That has not dropped 72 percent, and is a sizable proportion of illegal immigration. Visa overstays have outnumbered border crossings since 2007 so you can't even blame Obama for that. So while border crossings are spiked lower, saying illegal immigration is down 72 percent is a figure you cannot back up with actual data.

5) Anyone who calls Clinton "corrupt" or "incompetent" while praising Trump is a bold-faced liar. It is objectively the case that the GOP has been handwaving Trump's behavoir by "he's new, he doesn't know what he's doing". It is also objectively true that there is a special prosecutor looking into Trump personally, as well as his family and campaign, for colluding with Russia. This is in addition to all the things Trump did beforehand, most notably, refusing to pay people he ws contractually obligated to.

Or you could compare the Clinton and Trump charities. Only one of them was shut down for not being a charity. Trump has also used his charity to settle lawsuits and rebuild his own property, and stole money from St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

So your "tip of the iceberg" has three incorrect figures, an opinion, and a bold-faced hypocritical lie, and that's the end of that discussion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Trump for exposing the hysteria and hatred of the democratic party for all to see. To show all the middle of the road people the negativity, resentment, and bitterness of the left.

Thank you Donny for.... nothing, other than the entertainment that is your shit show of an administration. Also showing to us all how the republicans can't govern worth a shit even when they hold all the cards, the partisanship within your own party is out in the open for all to see. Thanks for showing us how completely incompetent the conservatives running things are.

7+ Year Old Account

People understand, in general, that locker room talk doesn't define a man's character.
    Not to mention like 90% of guys talk like that when women aren't watching.

Anybody who says otherwise must have had their balls chopped off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Thank you Trump for exposing the hysteria and hatred of the democratic party for all to see. To show all the middle of the road people the negativity, resentment, and bitterness of the left.
    Wow such negativity. You need to be less bitter and show less resentment about being called out for lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You keep trying to move goalposts, I guess you don't like facts, sad!
    Sad! Bad! He has all the best bads.

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, no, and your fear of women and emasculation is very telling. Did some lady reject you? Maybe it's because you're a terrible person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liar? Or do you have data you put together by creeping around mens locker rooms eavesdropping to back up your claims?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I used to think George Bush was horrible... but Trump makes him look like a saint. The founding fathers are spinning in their graves.
    In my voting lifetime I have had Bush, Obama and Trump. Yeah not a strong case of me voting for the Republican Party.

To me, the issue is not that he said it, so much as where he said it. He was not IN a locker room, or in a locker room situation. He wasn't with a buddy or group of friends laughing it up...he was with a journalist, in public, with a microphone on.

So I'll agree that it was "locker room talk" but most people with any sense of respect and decorum understand that you don't say that kind of shit outside of a locker room situation. It was completely inappropriate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    To me, the issue is not that he said it, so much as where he said it. He was not IN a locker room, or in a locker room situation. He wasn't with a buddy or group of friends laughing it up...he was with a journalist, in public, with a microphone on.

So I'll agree that it was "locker room talk" but most people with any sense of respect and decorum understand that you don't say that kind of shit outside of a locker room situation. It was completely inappropriate.
    This was pre-election though when he was still just a face on TV. The rules are different for TV personalities and politicians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Liar? Or do you have data you put together by creeping around mens locker rooms eavesdropping to back up your claims?
    If you are involved in athletics or fitness you tend to overhear plenty while in the gyms.

But if you want to go white knight, be my guest.

Donald Trump? Appreciation? On the MMO-Champion thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yeah, no, and your fear of women and emasculation is very telling. Did some lady reject you? Maybe it's because you're a terrible person.
    I don't think dudes who talk about fcking women are afraid of them. If anything men who act like pussies around women are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think dudes who talk about fcking women are afraid of them. If anything men who act like pussies around women are.
    Why are you trying to act like a hardass all of the sudden? There's a line between talking about hot women with your friends and being vulgar about it.