Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm 99% sure it will be Army of Light paragon mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be a store mount for sure
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Not at all if there is a market for it then why not?

Looking at the list of mounts my guesses are:

Mana ray = Rep grind faction?
    Ruinstrider = rep grind faction?
    Chaos runner =rare/worldboss type thing
    Gloomhound = AOTC
    Vile Fiend = Mythic final boss
    Shackled Ur'zul = boss drop
    Warframe = store

Foxes=pvp
    There are two colors to the Ur'zul mount. So one being Mythic mount leads the other one to being probably either final boss or the achievement.

Will be thoroughly shocked if the Lightforged Warframe is not a store/special edition/some game tie-in mount. Either way, I will buy it with WoW Tokens.

with the darker colored Ur'zul being tied to mythic final boss, i wonder where the lighter toned one will be, oh my heart can not handle this stress! i need to know! it's so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Muapa View Post
    with the darker colored Ur'zul being tied to mythic final boss, i wonder where the lighter toned one will be, oh my heart can not handle this stress! i need to know! it's so beautiful!
    Most likely extremely low drop rate from normal/heroic, just like previous mythic guaranteed mount drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelaphim-EX View Post
    Will be thoroughly shocked if the Lightforged Warframe is not a store/special edition/some game tie-in mount. Either way, I will buy it with WoW Tokens.
    Maybe something to do with Destiny 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

I agree with the theory it will be a mount from the paragon cache associated with the new rep in 7.3. Right now I'm sitting at 3/4 of the paragon mounts (still missing the only one I want ... Stormheim drake). It helps I do WQ caches across 4 characters for more rep caches.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Likely this, they usually get the shop mount model out first to build the hype.
    If that is the case it would be the first mount I gladly drop 25 bucks on cause that thing is pretty bad ass and my gnomes want it.

7.3 PTR Build 24651

Vendor: Vindicator Jaelaana
    Zone: Argus
    Faction: Army of the Light - Exalted
    Cost: 500000 PH

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    7.3 PTR Build 24651

Vendor: Vindicator Jaelaana
    Zone: Argus
    Faction: Army of the Light - Exalted
    Cost: 500000 PH
    Booyah /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Booyah /10 chars
    So it's going to be the new fel raven.... but looks like worse.

Nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

The only mount i've liked this entire xpac is the heroic/mythic gul'dan mount. The argus mounts look like dogshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    World Quests are not dailies.
    You're joking right? They are absolutely the same thing as dailies. You just get rewards instead of Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    The only mount i've liked this entire xpac is the heroic/mythic gul'dan mount. The argus mounts look like dogshit.
    looks like crap sadly, i want my infernal beefy like all infernals, not some anorexic infernal looks like it could fall over in the wind, it would be really amazing if it could fly and had the animation of an infernal falling to the ground like infernals do, i feel they missed a good opportunity with the infernal mount, 0/10 for effort blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    You're joking right? They are absolutely the same thing as dailies. You just get rewards instead of Rep.
    WQ's reward rep :P

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    looks like crap sadly, i want my infernal beefy like all infernals, not some anorexic infernal looks like it could fall over in the wind, it would be really amazing if it could fly and had the animation of an infernal falling to the ground like infernals do, i feel they missed a good opportunity with the infernal mount, 0/10 for effort blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

WQ's reward rep :P
    Yea I wish it would fly too. I see no reason why they didn't make it fly. I still use my felsteel annihilator from last xpac. This lightforged warframe will prob use the same skeleton as felsteel annihilator

If they are dailies, then how can I complete multiple sets of world quests on the Broken Shore in the same day? They are on a randomized list, and it can be a long while before you see the same world quest again. It's a lot easier for Blizzard to add world quests into the system than they could with daily quests. The dynamic rewards system isn't available for daily quests the way it is for world quests. World quests are a step in the right direction to bring that MMO feeling back.

Daily quests rotate daily. World quests rotate arbitrarily.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Personally, Manasaber from Suramar is one of my favorite mounts to date. Idc if everyone has, I genuinely enjoy the artwork. While I agree something like that should be earned, I want it to be something obtainable.
    Yes, but in 5 years a good portion of players wont have it anymore. There are loads of people without the Nether Ray mounts now. I can still impress noobs with the bronze drake for Christs sake.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the Glory of the Raider reward.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is likely a reward for defeating Argus on heroic or higher similar to the grove warden. According to WoWhead at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Drops from a boss in the raid. I think its a twin hounds fight. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    If they are dailies, then how can I complete multiple sets of world quests on the Broken Shore in the same day? They are on a randomized list, and it can be a long while before you see the same world quest again. It's a lot easier for Blizzard to add world quests into the system than they could with daily quests. The dynamic rewards system isn't available for daily quests the way it is for world quests. World quests are a step in the right direction to bring that MMO feeling back.

Daily quests rotate daily. World quests rotate arbitrarily.
    These are literally the same thing as daily quests tied to zones/faction out in the world that just rotate through a set list of quests. Same exact thing as daily quests you have to do every day for rep. Here you just get different ones once in a while.

These are literally the same thing as daily quests tied to zones/faction out in the world that just rotate through a set list of quests. Same exact thing as daily quests you have to do every day for rep. Here you just get different ones once in a while.
    People are stuck on the fact that you do daily quests everyday, and, since you do world quests every day, then that must make them dailies.

I understand the thinking, but it's just flat out incorrect.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017