10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    In some cases there is ambiguity. In other cases not so much.
    True, but thinks like Azor Ahai, which currently could refer to about three seperate people, the "Prince who was promised" that is actually the "Prince or Princess" because of the same quirk of High Valyrian that means the Valonqar, which we're mostly reading as Little Brother, could also refer to Little Sister etcetcetc.

The evidence doesn't have wiggleroom, it wouldn't be evidence if it was... But the core prophecy are open to interpretations. As most "good" prophecy are, because it allows to prophet to make them apply to whichever situation they want it to.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The books make a point of repeatedly talking about wolves (of both the two legged and four legged variety) prowling the Riverlands. The show, until this point, largely hasn't. This seems to be their "Nymeria is still around" moment. There are some (including Alt-Shift-X) who think that Arya will eventually warg her wolf in death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    They needed to (re-)establish Nymeria and the wolf pack because obviously they are going to be used (to save Arya presumably) and them coming out of nowhere then would make even less sense.
    I hope so! That would be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Like this?
    More like this probably: https://youtu.be/YHZIM-2dpJg

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Man, I remember hearing that all of them were like 9-13 (Dany, Robb, Jon etc) and seeing Emilia's pretty, naked little pale ass and thinking... FUCK, should I feel ashamed or bad about... that cute little ass... I mean, we really probably should. And then when Drogo TAKES her...

As least for Dany, it makes sense for her to be man handled by her brother and others, while being like 10 years old, and over the years growing into what she is now, but for an of age young woman, it's so much less likely. From someone of an age that wouldn't know any better to one that very much does but is very abused by literally everyone she should be trusting... I mean, that type of person will never, ever command dragons.
    lol I just started the books so I wasn't aware.

Even though Emilia Clarke's weight has been all over the place, in Season 1 she was drop dead gorgeous. She's the only actress that I think looks better in character than IRL though. Her eyebrows are too animated......lol.

I like your analysis. I think you're quite right about Varys. (Particularly show Varys, who has no other machinations in the works.)

LF will be back in the picture. Jon is leaving. The Lords won't accord Sansa quite the same level of respect. The political situation in the North will become potentially far more volatile.
    thx. I was so proud of myself to mention all of it before the theorycrafters, haha

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    lol I just started the books so I wasn't aware.

Even though Emilia Clarke's weight has been all over the place, in Season 1 she was drop dead gorgeous. She's the only actress that I think looks better in character than IRL though. Her eyebrows are too animated......lol.
    Probably helped she was in her early 20's in season 1. Not everyone can age like a fine wine like Margery and Melisandre actresses

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Probably helped she was in her early 20's in season 1. Not everyone can age like a fine wine like Margery and Melisandre actresses
    yeah hard to be ugly in your 20s right lol. Platinum blonde hair really fits her though. Carice von Houten barely looks 30 in some parts of the show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Why are people calling Yara Asha. Its confusing at times.
    Elitists who want to show everyone they've read the books before GoT went mainstream. Eventhough the series has surpassed the book at this point and 90% of the people watching never read the books.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah hard to be ugly in your 20s right lol.
    Brienne and Yara both pull it off pretty well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The dead will cross the wall by going around it. The sea will freeze. Easy.

I called it. Sorry
    Popular theories are that the Night King put up the wall himself as a result of a peace treaty thousands of years ago. And thus can break it down whenever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post

But those actresses are in their 30s.

Something about Yara tho....maybe it's the confidence. Or that she makes out with other women.

So could Joanna Lannister be a Targaryen?

-Someone as power hungry as Tywin would not marry within his own family.
    -Cersei: chronically paranoid and ruthlessly incinerates her enemies when she blows up the Sept using the mad king's own plan.
    -Jaime: bipolar.
    -Inbreeding = Targaryen
    -Tirion, Marcella and Toman = way too good, also a Targaryen trait (Gods flipping coins and all.)
    -Joffrey = typical crazy Targaryen (seriously, they practically had Joffrey and Viserys in back to back scenes acting the same way in early seasons.)

Moral of the story = we're all the same and we need to stop fighting each other before what we did to nature destroys us all (whitewalkers = nature pissed at humans.) Anyway, I heard parts of this hypothesis years ago, and seems to add up more and more.
    Last edited by Tangra; 2017-07-26 at 11:48 PM.

Joanna's lineage is quite clear in the books. On the show? I doubt they'd pull something major like that off without it having been mentioned before that she was a blood relative of the ruling House. Unless you're suggesting she's a secret Targ, which would be even harder.

Joanna is Tywin's first cousin. Hard to debate that.

I think if they're going to pull anything lineage-wise in regards to the Lannisters it would be in regards to Tyrion. Such as him being the secret offspring of Joanna + Aerys. There is some support for a secret affair between the two, in the books.

Hell if they go that route then it's possible that Jamie, Tyrion and Cersei are all secret Targaryens.

Elitists who want to show everyone they've read the books before GoT went mainstream. Eventhough the series has surpassed the book at this point and 90% of the people watching never read the books.
    There are books?!?!?!

Just kidding!!!

I agree. The only time I liked Sophia was during the Darth Sansa period, otherwise she's pretty solid. Nathalie also is a bit hotter in character to me, but that's probably cuz she's always revealing her stomach and flopped her nice tits out to GW. I liked Emilia in Terminator, as cringeworthy as some of it was, she was looking solid. Otherwise, i imagine her eyebrows need their own seat on flights.

- - - Updated - - -

lol lol lol lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Joanna is Tywin's first cousin. Hard to debate that.

I think if they're going to pull anything lineage-wise in regards to the Lannisters it would be in regards to Tyrion. Such as him being the secret offspring of Joanna + Aerys. There is some support for a secret affair between the two, in the books.

Hell if they go that route then it's possible that Jamie, Tyrion and Cersei are all secret Targaryens.
    I seriously doubt Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens. I do believe Tyrion is, but even if he turns out to be one in the books, I don't think they'll do it in the show. Many of the hints aren't in the show, Tyrion doesn't have mismatched eyes, and it would just seem like it came out of left-field.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I agree. The only time I liked Sophia was during the Darth Sansa period, otherwise she's pretty solid. Nathalie also is a bit hotter in character to me, but that's probably cuz she's always revealing her stomach and flopped her nice tits out to GW. I liked Emilia in Terminator, as cringeworthy as some of it was, she was looking solid. Otherwise, i imagine her eyebrows need their own seat on flights.

- - - Updated - - -
    lol Darth Sansa, yeah. Missandei probably lifts so bonus points for that.

Dany is season 1 though - holy shit. I'm not one to obsess over celebs but i was like borderline hypnotized

About Sunday - I wonder if D&D got a plot twist ready. What if Jon Snow doesn't take this "bend the knee" business well? Then that whole issue of Varys spilling the beans on Petyr's betrayal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emilia Clark has such a beautiful smile. It's a shame we don't see it much anymore in Game of Thrones.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I seriously doubt Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens. I do believe Tyrion is, but even if he turns out to be one in the books, I don't think they'll do it in the show. Many of the hints aren't in the show, Tyrion doesn't have mismatched eyes, and it would just seem like it came out of left-field.
    I don't think they are either but it is theoretically possible. Jaime/Cersei are blonde (although not that white-blonde of the Targaryens) and have that Targaryen penchant for fucking their siblings. If they are in fact Targaryens then it is possible that the prophecy regarding Cersei's death could mean that she is killed by Jon Snow (all signs point to him being a Targaryen at this point) rather than Jamie or Tyrion.

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainme...rones-43418905

Deleted
    This series would be a lot better without that dragon princess. She is so overblown with political themes - without her entire arc, GoT would be a lot better.
    That arrogance and highness, so without reason but thanks to others. How she interacts with others, is this to show "yeah females can be sunking too"?

She was fine when she was raped and then stood up... but since then? WTF?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    This series would be a lot better without that dragon princess. She is so overblown with political themes - without her entire arc, GoT would be a lot better.
    That arrogance and highness, so without reason but thanks to others. How she interacts with others, is this to show "yeah females can be sunking too"?

She was fine when she was raped and then stood up... but since then? WTF?
    No dany is like having no Jon Snow or Tyrion. It would be incredibly different. Game of thrones is very political so I dont see why that is such a bad thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No dany is like having no Jon Snow or Tyrion. It would be incredibly different. Game of thrones is very political so I dont see why that is such a bad thing
    Maybe because Dany is beyond shit at politics. When all you have is a hammer... etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Maybe because Dany is beyond shit at politics. When all you have is a hammer... etc
    What better way to explain politics than through a rookie and trial by fire