Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I'm actually wondering if Xalatath might not actually be a direct link to a Void Lord. This is her quote from the latest PTR.
    The Old Gods are already in "this realm", aren't they? Unless there's some specific context. And Xal'atath says "we" and "our" here, implying she's one of many who sought such entry.

She's a Void Lord pretending to be a dead Old God so you won't realize the true threat she poses.
    "This realm" is Argus though, which never had void infestation issues.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I've thought about playable murlocs since vanilla and i really started thinking about them when I first experienced the Tidewalker fight in SSC.

Not sure what classes they could be though. Maybe warrior, mage, paladin?

I think it would be a really refreshing class though thats for sure, but Naga seem to be the most plausible because they already have well established classes in game.

Murlocs just seem to be brainless twits running around with swords and other blunt objects.

- - - Updated - - -
    Cashgrab and completely ridiculous, DH were already a pretty poor cash grab and its pretty obvious given that they only have 2 specs.
    I don't think anyone is obsessed with Tinkers, they just seem to fit a nich in classes that no other classes currently fit. A mechanical inspired class using mechanics and bombs and other cool tinker things would be pretty sweet.

Not sure how a tauren could be a tinker though, just too big.

- - - Updated - - -
    They already can't balance the classes they currently have why would adding another be a good idea? They really already had tinkerers through engineering until they gutted professions.
    To be fair, the leak mentions zones being raised from the ocean. If anything there would be maybe 1 or 2 zones that is heavily water centric, the rest would be underground caverns and raised island zones.

In any case, i still think this leak is pretty damn awesome if it turns out to be true, and i believe 95% of the leak, especially in the light of Kul'tiras being in the next expansion.
    Zones, cool just make sure the raids and dungeons don't suck.

I'm actually wondering if Xalatath might not actually be a direct link to a Void Lord. This is her quote from the latest PTR.
    The Old Gods are already in "this realm", aren't they? Unless there's some specific context. And Xal'atath says "we" and "our" here, implying she's one of many who sought such entry.

She's a Void Lord pretending to be a dead Old God so you won't realize the true threat she poses.
    She has used "we" a few times giving the impression the void/old gods are just one big collective. So I don't think that means "she" is a doorway directly to the VLs or is a VL instead of the remains of an Old God.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "This realm" is Argus though, which never had void infestation issues.
    It literally already has a Void Naaru on it, and has had it there for thousands of years.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah, and the idea is stupid, old raids should have a "Clear X amount of times get everything" feature, to stop having to for example do all of molten core (takes for fucking ever for some classes) to get a 3% chance at the pants you need for the next teirs set
    Old TMog collection is awful indeed with the rules in place & class restriction MC/BWL are some of the worst.

Would have loved some exceptions for legacy content on collecting rules at least, you could get a full set of Druid class gear while clearing it on Warrior class after Druid class just got full Warrior drops ... /sigh.

Still Tmog feels different to me then going after a 0.01% drop mount hundreds of times. Maybe because mounts are just that , 1 model, and transmog can be used/combined with other items.

It literally already has a Void Naaru on it, and has had it there for thousands of years.
    Aren't all Naaru, Void Naaru at some point? I thought that was a cycle for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Old TMog collection is awful indeed with the rules in place & class restriction MC/BWL are some of the worst.

Would have loved some exceptions for legacy content on collecting rules at least, you could get a full set of Druid class gear while clearing it on Warrior class after Druid class just got full Warrior drops ... /sigh.

Still Tmog feels different to me then going after a 0.01% drop mount hundreds of times. Maybe because mounts are just that , 1 model, and transmog can be used/combined with other items.
    It would be pleasent to loosen up some wardrobe collecting rules for legacy items.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2017-07-27 at 05:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

As i said, a progression system "Clear place 3 times get all the mogs, clear the place 5 times get all the pets, clear 10 times get the mount" (On one charecter) 10 weeks of fully clearing should show "hey im dedicated"

or have what pvp has now, add marks of valor back, have them earned from doing dungeons and raiding, and you spend these at vendors to buy old raiding mounts, old raiding pets, and old mogs from raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As i said, a progression system "Clear place 3 times get all the mogs, clear the place 5 times get all the pets, clear 10 times get the mount" (On one charecter) 10 weeks of fully clearing should show "hey im dedicated"

or have what pvp has now, add marks of valor back, have them earned from doing dungeons and raiding, and you spend these at vendors to buy old raiding mounts, old raiding pets, and old mogs from raids.
    Yes please, currency progression to act as bad luck protection would be lovely.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-27 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Aren't all Naaru, Void Naaru at some point? I thought that was a cycle for them.
    Yes. This one has apparently been in darkened state for some time. Also, Xalatath thanks the player for entry, while there are already independent Void forces infesting Argus all on their own. She's not talking about Argus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    She has used "we" a few times giving the impression the void/old gods are just one big collective. So I don't think that means "she" is a doorway directly to the VLs or is a VL instead of the remains of an Old God.
    She could very well be both. A channel to the Void Lords created using a piece of an Old God. It's not like we haven't seen manifestations of Void Lords before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Incoming another 39 pages for an even poorer leak...

Maybe it dies out faster with Jaylock being the OP.
    You were right!

Yes. This one has apparently been in darkened state for some time. Also, Xalatath thanks the player for entry, while there are already independent Void forces infesting Argus all on their own. She's not talking about Argus.
    She could very well be both. A channel to the Void Lords created using a piece of an Old God. It's not like we haven't seen manifestations of Void Lords before.
    Alls I know is I have mained shadow since BC, I always loved the Old God - Titan stuff, I'm loving all the Xal-Void-Shadowpriest stuff this expansion.

What gets me, is that we are all so happy and headset on protecting Azeroth. Well here is a thought, what happens when Azeroth is born into a titan? What happens to us living on the eggshell that this god like being will be born out of? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, and the idea is stupid, old raids should have a "Clear X amount of times get everything" feature, to stop having to for example do all of molten core (takes for fucking ever for some classes) to get a 3% chance at the pants you need for the next teirs set

- - - Updated - - -

lol what?
    Jaylock come on man, have you missed the whole fucking "Flying argument" like seriously man, if your gunna troll, atleast try
    I thought flying made it "better" for people? So are you now saying that simply lifting off in Dalaran and flying to Valshara to do an invasion is tedious and "cant be arsed to do it"? That is the epitome of fucking lazy.

I thought flying made it "better" for people? So are you now saying that simply lifting off in Dalaran and flying to Valshara to do an invasion is tedious and "cant be arsed to do it"? That is the epitome of fucking lazy.
    Are you surprised mate?

Blizzard could give people an "I win" button these days and someone would still find a way to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    What gets me, is that we are all so happy and headset on protecting Azeroth. Well here is a thought, what happens when Azeroth is born into a titan? What happens to us living on the eggshell that this god like being will be born out of? o.o
    I feel like this 'what if' would be beyond the scope of the game's engine. Assuming the tech was possible and she would be "born" within the lifetime of our characters let alone species and anything living on her surface could survive, it would be interesting to continue existing as her quasi-immune system as she roamed the cosmos. I suspect though that for the game's life span Azeroth will continue to be gestating or that her "birth" would be so far in the future as to be of no consequence to us, like our own Sun becoming a red giant eventually.

7+ Year Old Account
    again jayloc you act like your brand new to this community and have never seen people complain about stuff taking too long

10+ Year Old Account
    again jayloc you act like your brand new to this community and have never seen people complain about stuff taking too long
    Oh i've been following WoW since Beta in 2004.

I get that the pro-flight crowd complained that it took "too long" to get flight into current content, but now people complaining that it takes "too long" to fucking fly to another zone, and then won't do it because its too long is just plain retarded. I have never seen people complain about that before, and if you are saying you have, then please tell me who, so i can promptly make fun of them.

Geeze, people complain that "i don wan ground moun ever whar! I wan fli!" and when they get flying, "fli take too long i don wan do invasion!"

Makes perfect sense. Entitlement at its finest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh i've been following WoW since Beta in 2004.

I get that the pro-flight crowd complained that it took "too long" to get flight into current content, but now people complaining that it takes "too long" to fucking fly to another zone, and then won't do it because its too long is just plain retarded. I have never seen people complain about that before, and if you are saying you have, then please tell me who, so i can promptly make fun of them.

Geeze, people complain that "i don wan ground moun ever whar! I wan fli!" and when they get flying, "fli take too long i don wan do invasion!"

Makes perfect sense. Entitlement at its finest.
    ive seen it, but im not gunna go looking for it, best place to look would most likely be the pro flying crowd

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen it, but im not gunna go looking for it, best place to look would most likely be the pro flying crowd
    Which is ironic coming from them lol. Complaining about taking too long to FLY to places. Just lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah?
    i... i think you are missing my point, because just taking world quests, and spreading them ALL OVER making the travel time MUCH larger, and splitting up the community, would make world quests much, much worse
    Not if is like FF14 events, I mean daily you can have WQ only in few selected zones, of course some issue remain, expecially moving.
    But, think at pro-"fly" people now compelling about "flying" and start crying asking teleports. It would be fun D

Btw can we definitively bury the "Rise of Naga Empire" title? It is clear that the title of the new expansion will not contain words as "naga" or "Azshara", since they will only be a secondary element.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-07-27 at 06:08 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat