10+ Year Old Account
    Schefter claims Dallas is signing Ronnie Hillman. If true, could be insurance based on what happens to Zeke.

Do you place some bets on football this season, by the way? I am new to it and I'd like to get some advice and tips from you here. I have just found some info on http://www.online-betting.org What do you think about such services? I am fond of football, and I really want to earn some money from it placing bets
    Last edited by Yikoler; 2017-07-31 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, blows keep coming for the Ravens: John Urschel retired.

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/890567528698851330

And for the Broncos, Devontae Booker has a fractured wrist.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Skayaq on suicide watch, someone send help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well given he's genius level, being a phD candidate at MIT, I dont blame him for wanting to protect his brain form any more abuse.

David Irving ripped out his nipple ring during training camp.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Skayaq on suicide watch, someone send help!
    No I'm fine for now. Just hoping the Ravens get over all the bad luck here in the pre-season.

Booker should only miss 1-2 games, so that shouldn't be a big deal unless CJ and Charles both end up hurt by then too. Basically means Henderson and whoever else is there as a camp body will be getting most of the reps before the season starts.

I did not even know Ronnie Hillman wasn't on a team already. As long as you don't expect him to block, run up the middle or catch the ball he isn't bad.

Stevan Ridley signed with the Broncos, there is the camp body with 2 or 3 of the RBs not doing much until the season starts.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-07-27 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "#Broncos coach Vance Joseph said pass-rusher Shane Ray will have surgery tomorrow after tearing a ligament in his wrist. Out 6-8 weeks."

Rapoport

I'm holding my breath for when the pads come on tomorrow in Patriots camp. We already had a receiver land awkwardly today and possibly get injured and I'm not looking forward to those first few days when guys are rusty with pads on and with contact and accidents are more likely.

That is 2 Broncos with wrist injuries.. the offseason can be a dangerous time for guys with not much to do.

Really though, that is pretty bad for the start of the season. Especially considering Shaq Barrett is out until September (at least last I saw), that is 3 of the top 4 OLBS from last year not available right now if you include Ware's retirement. Will probably get to see a lot of Dora now.

10+ Year Old Account

Whoever runs the panthers twitter account is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed Vetali.

Cowboys sign Luke McCown. Wonder if he'll beat out Kellen Moore for backup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    [IMG]https://puu.sh/wVPQt/ddfc1eff9c.png[IMG]

Whoever runs the panthers twitter account is great.
    Yep, that's not the first time either, they've been doing fun stuff before (vaguely remember something about cats with the Jaguars and Bengals? something to do with interacting with other teams social media).

And Colin Cowherd is an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Found what I remembered: http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/p...h-other-042216

10+ Year Old Account
    Never forget!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Never forget!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aS4j1Ue.jpg[IMG]
    Hur hur. The lady has jokes.

Should probably not call others cheaters when half your defense is banned several games for use of various illegal substances. Just sayin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Hur hur. The lady has jokes.

Should probably not call others cheaters when half your defense is banned several games for use of various illegal substances. Just sayin'...
    at least thry arent performance enhancers, which wold mean cheating ;D

Im done though. typing hurts.

Yep, that's not the first time either, they've been doing fun stuff before (vaguely remember something about cats with the Jaguars and Bengals? something to do with interacting with other teams social media).

And Colin Cowherd is an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Found what I remembered: http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/p...h-other-042216
    Pro sports teams banter is one of the primary reasons to be on twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Rob Ninkovich is 33 years old
    2) Rob Ninkovich looked a step slow at times last year
    3) It's the third day of Patriots Traing Camp but Rob Ninkovich has been absent so far, without a reason
    4) Today there was a sudden announcement for a press conference after practice on Sunday, but they are mum on the subject or who will attend
    5) ????
    = Probably sad feelings Sunday

The odd thing is that he gave an interview less than 10 days ago saying he was looking forward to camp and the usual things older players say when they near the end of the road.

Have to kind of wonder what happened then if he's now suddenly retiring. I mean, if BB approached him to take a paycut or get rid of him, you have to wonder if no one else would give him a shot. He might not be willing to go elsewhere though and just rather quit than having to integrate somewhere else this late and try to make a team.

There's also still the chance that it has nothing to do with Nink, but the writing is pretty heavily on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell, apparently now TE Gillmore for the Ravens has a serious knee injury. What a ridiculous start to their training camp.

What the hell, apparently now TE Gillmore for the Ravens has a serious knee injury. What a ridiculous start to their training camp.
    At this rate we won't have any TEs to start the season.

- - - Updated - - -

completely unrelated, but is there going to be a mmo-c fantasy league this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    completely unrelated, but is there going to be a mmo-c fantasy league this year?
    Should be. Probably wait for @Alae to pop up again for the organization. We'll know more in a few weeks, I assume.