Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    horde with 2 healers and alliance with 6 was a reason to AFK out of the last brawl, i didn't but ye it was an easy loss, taking a base from them was near impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Enjoy spending probably an hour waiting for your game where you immediately steamroll the enemy team, then.

To answer your threads title - the reason you don't AFK out is because it is extremely inefficient and a waste of your own time.
    Takes like 5 min in queue, and then 30 min deserter if I leave... and I have 7 days to do it. Only annoying part is having to do it on my 3 alts. But I won 2 of the 3 alt's on my first attempt, so it wasn't too bad this week.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm not fond of pvp, when i do it its cause im trying to complete a quest, or maybe grind for rank to unlock my artifact appearance and frankly I rather suck at it. But I fucking try.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    WHOOOAA, calm down there, lil' buddy. You don't have to take it so personally, it's just a game.
    listen here buddyboi: you suck, your friends should not queue with you and your attitude that its "just a game" can(and probably already have) ruin said game for other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    horde with 2 healers and alliance with 6 was a reason to AFK out of the last brawl, i didn't but ye it was an easy loss, taking a base from them was near impossible.
    this, if i see the enemy with 2 healers and 8 dps while my team has 0 healers and 3 tanks i just either afk or leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reofrax View Post
    listen here buddyboi: you suck, your friends should not queue with you and your attitude that its "just a game" can(and probably already have) ruin said game for other players.
    Nah, I'm actually pretty amazing and all my friends are lucky to have me as a friend.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Nah, I'm actually pretty amazing and all my friends are lucky to have me as a friend.
    Raging self centered griefing egomaniac jerkwad confirmed.

The primary reason not to afk out of the instance is lost on you because of that narcissistic sociopathy youve got going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Raging self centered griefing egomaniac jerkwad confirmed.

The primary reason not to afk out of the instance is lost on you because of that narcissistic sociopathy youve got going on.
    There you go again, taking a video game way too seriously and letting some random guy on the internet get under your skin....

lul

I'm convinced the game punishes those who /afk by putting them into ongoing losing games or a crap lineup .. I think it resets after 30min or 1hour but not sure ..

Deleted
    The best feeling is when the whiners leave after a bad start and then we actually win the game.

http://i.imgur.com/g4BfnLw.png

You took time outta your day to make this post and reply, you obviously get salty at losing, you're the one taking it too seriously.
    It's just a game, you can't deal with a loss screen? Is it too much for you? It's just a game.
    "You're wasting my time while I waste my time"! - bad "gamers".

After a quick browse through your posts, you spend a lot of your life in wow. If you bail every match your losing or every dg/raid you wipe in, then everyone else in here is right, you are literally the cancer killing the game you love. I'd try chemo, nothing else will help you.
    Last edited by Gatsbybutters; 2017-07-29 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You sound like a real piece of shit, I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you in game.
    Please stop playing.
    You are part of the community ruining this game.
    If I ever see you in game I'm going to wave at you and then spend the rest of the BG afk while you do the work for me.

I hope I join your BG and we start losing so I can tell you guys how much you suck and then /afk out.
    And there it is, first guy who replied was correct beyond any doubt. You are cancer.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/g4BfnLw.png

You took time outta your day to make this post and reply, you obviously get salty at losing, you're the one taking it too seriously.
    It's just a game, you can't deal with a loss screen? Is it too much for you? It's just a game.
    "You're wasting my time while I waste my time"! - bad "gamers".

After a quick browse through your posts, you spend a lot of your life in wow. If you bail every match your losing or every dg/raid you wipe in, then everyone else in here is right, you are literally the cancer killing the game you love. I'd try chemo, nothing else will help you.
    ..but isn't that part of what motivates many posts on 'a' PvP forum? And today WoW PvP is producing many .. MANY .. salty players .. People are not happy .. Even you in the above quoted post calling another human 'cancer' and that the game is getting 'ruined' clearly also not happy with PvP/Game state today ..

/just_sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ..but isn't that part of what motivates many posts on 'a' PvP forum? And today WoW PvP is producing many .. MANY .. salty players .. People are not happy .. Even you in the above quoted post calling another human 'cancer' and that the game is getting 'ruined' clearly also not happy with PvP/Game state today ..

/just_sayin
    He's either trolling or been doing this for a loooooong time.
    I don't care about wow and want to see it fail so real mmo's can come back. I'm tired of "waiting for a good expansion", and have moved on. What I'm saying is this guy LOVES wow. He lives and breathes it. And here he is trolling fellow players on forums, and if this isn't just instigating, ruining the game for other players. In an mmo. Where the whole point is to play with other people.
    The lower new player retention is, the quicker the game dies. I'm aware wow will be around a long time, but I still play eq1, pso, a few other old ones. Everyone is nice af. Because we want new players. Because we want the game to keep going.

Deleted
    I don't get the point of a thread saying "hey look i'm a douch !" ... ?

Don't really care about honor
    ...getting that fat honor token is fun to me.
    What?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane15 View Post
    What?

/10char
    I meant AP token... you don't even get an honor token for winning, you should know that.

The reason is simply to not waste the time of your teammates. If you work together to win then you waste less of everyone's time, including your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappax View Post
    i have won so many BGs that looked like a losing BG in the beginning.

you, my friend, are just the cancer of modern wow pvp community.

kk thx bye
    You only win those games because people like that decided to leave, because you can bet your ass they weren't helping with that attitude anyway