Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[7.3 Spoilers] Interpret the Pamphlet

I only see two pamphlets with hidden meaning:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nsComing10.jpg

Who is this person?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nsComing03.jpg

Vault of the heavens? The world, her, Azeroth? Crooked Serpent, N'zoth? No idea on the eyes to see reference. Seems pretty obvious it's a void lord type or of related descent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    All of that is fake news spread by legion sympathisers. Sad !

Some of them are incredibly shit-posty in their 4th wall breaking tho. Especially one whining about anduin/sylvanas. Its like lore section finally got representation in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-with-no-eyes

There's a thread on the emerald dawn pamphlet already but yeah signs seem to be pointing to something void related. I'd put my chips on it being a void lord

[7.3 SPOILERS] Regarding dalaran.

With all of these doomsayers in dalaran, it's a bit disappointing in my opinion that we didn't get to see a real presence of the corrupted races of azeroth working for Sargeras - feels like a missed opportunity to me. I know the odds are incredibly low, but wouldn't it be interesting if we got a 7.4 patch AFTER Sargeras was imprisoned where we have to clean azeroth off an army of azerothian converts trying to maintain the legions / free Sargeras?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to join bunch of failures like burning legion ? Especially after their most humiliating failure ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    All of that is fake news spread by legion sympathisers. Sad !

Some of them are incredibly shit-posty in their 4th wall breaking tho. Especially one whining about anduin/sylvanas. Its like lore section finally got representation in game.
    Did you even read my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Did you even read my post?
    Not really, just title and first line. But seriously, they are all equal gibberish. The pamphlets that is.
    I wouldnt look to much into any meaning. Its same as puzzle box of yogg saron. Climatic sounding gibberish.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2017-07-27 at 07:16 PM.

The first post is just a reference to the Doomsayer card in hearthstone, always proclaiming that the end is coming, to be proven that he was right all along.

Why would you want to join bunch of failures like burning legion ? Especially after their most humiliating failure ?
    One of the pamphlets basically claims that Sargeras is right in wanting to destroy us and pretty strongly implies that the doomsayer in question is aware to some extent about the void lords/ old gods tinkering with Azeroth itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    The first one is clearly making fun of the "wow is dying" people, who are wrong again and again, but will someday be right and then they will shout out that they knew it all long xD

The 2nd might be something with the infinite dragonflight or magni
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    One of the pamphlets basically claims that Sargeras is right in wanting to destroy us and pretty strongly implies that the doomsayer in question is aware to some extent about the void lords/ old gods tinkering with Azeroth itself.
    Yeah, we are yet to see any reason to be worried about void lords. They don't seem to be worthy reason to join humiliated idiot like sargeras.

Most of those doomsayers are probably just failures who failed to be champions/class order leaders and are just salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone and Argus
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

7+ Year Old Account
    the vault of heavens is the sky.
    the emerald sun is argus.
    the world that lifts her voice in terror is azeroth.
    and the only one that can hear her cries is magni.
    the crooked serpent is probably a void lord or an echo of them like dimensius.

and the first pamphlet is a reference to hearthstone.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The doomsayers in Dalaran be like:

A lot of them are rather amusing, though; I'm wondering if there is another meta-achievement like the pre-Legion event.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Yeah, we are yet to see any reason to be worried about void lords. They don't seem to be worthy reason to join humiliated idiot like sargeras.

Most of those doomsayers are probably just failures who failed to be champions/class order leaders and are just salty.
    That is why they would go into a filler content patch, and not a proper raid tier :P

One of the pamphlets basically claims that Sargeras is right in wanting to destroy us
    Then the guy who wrote that is a moron. We're going to win with Sargeras so...

10+ Year Old Account
    That is why they would go into a filler content patch, and not a proper raid tier :P
    I don't think anyone could take any more fel-themed raids. Especially if it was low-grade rabble only.

+ Most crazies went with TH in the start of cata. I don't think they refilled their numbers after that failure.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    I only see two pamphlets with hidden meaning:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nsComing10.jpg

Who is this person?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nsComing03.jpg

Vault of the heavens? The world, her, Azeroth? Crooked Serpent, N'zoth? No idea on the eyes to see reference. Seems pretty obvious it's a void lord type or of related descent.
    First one is mostly hearthstone reference I think

Fake news trying to boost rating with nonsense. Sad! Make Azeroth Great Again!

The first one is just a Doomsayer saying "I told you so. I told you so".

The Second one likely represents N'zoth, and his corruption of Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

And, the Emerald "Dawn", likely represents Azeroth's corrupted dreams, the Void's rising "Dawn" of a new Era in the Universe. AKA, The Age Of Chaos, Where the Void Titan makes the Universe into its own Play ground.