Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It was top talent in WoD too.
    The key phrase in the original comment was "for frost". Yes, BoS was great for unholy and blood, but very poor for frost during WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It was top talent in WoD too.
    yeah, for Blood, it was a very different thing back then as it was a surv/DPS choice and focused solely on stacking multistrike (after chains nerf)

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    C'mon, now. You need to pool your resources, save your cooldowns, align to bloodlust and other external cooldowns, base your build and gear around maximizing uptime, and know the fight well enough to use it at the right spot so you don't have to leave melee range for the next 30+ seconds. All these things demonstrably require skill and attention. Not rocket-science, sure. But more than the standard frost builds.
    People just act as if BoS take so much more skill, it's the same bs as unholy always said they require much more skill than frost. It's just annoying. I played BoS, it's strong but not complicated or "skillful"or require so much setup as people think.
    Pooling Ressources? Yes that's okay but is that hard? lol.. Basing gear and build? Not require any skill. Knowing the fight? Should be standard for a raider. Using it on the right spot? Do you think other Frost speccs don't suffer if they have to leave melee range with all cooldowns up?
    I just don't enjoy it and I don't wanna be forced to play it since it's overpowered compared to the other talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Let him be daft, this sounds like the kind of ignorant player that tries to use double charge HRW on pull for Fallen Avatar.
    Just stupid comment without anything to do on the topic. But stupid comments come from stupid people. You are apologized.