Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    You tried to make it one. And you were stopped. Take a history lesson, if they still do those in your shithole of a country.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Trudeau is part of an establishment takes the credit of his dad and has no real substance. Its like bush 43 and 45 nice people, dad was great ,but son took some bad advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    He can do everything except make your money worth something.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Hey people, nation-bashing isn't allowed. Bash Tennisace all you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'm convinced republicans are increasing in number on this site because they feel some deep seated need to be heard even though their opinions are utter shit.

Does Trudeau have faults? absolutely does your baby jesus Trumplekins? Fucking yes he's the worst person since satan.
    Worse than Fidel Castro, one of the worst and evil despots of the last 300 years, a man that idiot shitbad Trudeau heaped praise on?

All I see with the highest post counts on this site are liberals.

The fire rises. People are tired of the liberal "safe space", "muh oppression", "he dindu nuffings" manifesto.

The liberal days are numbered.

And another media darling has hit the stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post
    Worse than Fidel Castro, one of the worst and evil despots of the last 300 years, a man that idiot shitbad Trudeau heaped praise on?

The fire rises. People are tired of the liberal "safe space", "muh oppression", "he dindu nuffings" manifesto.

Heaped? Jesus fucking christ give your head a shake. Your worldview is fucked up because you haven't even a passing acquaintance with facts.

That's the problem there. You're cherry picking a comment and mis/overstating it. With trump and many Republicans, you don't have to cherry pick you can damn well put their biography on a wall and throw darts at it and hit some insane bullshit.

Under Trump's leadership, we have caused more civilian deaths in the Middle East than during the ENTIRE Obama presidency. At this rate, Trump is going to kill far, far, FAR more civilians in the Middle East than Castro killed in his own country. To put it in perspective, Castro's entire decades long reign of terror caused somewhere in the neighborhood of 10,000 - 15,000 civilian deaths. The Iraq War killed well over 1,000,000 people.

You said it yourself: Your worldview is based entirely on being butthurt by liberals, not by any coherent, positive vision for the nation or the world.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible romanticizing of another's country. Trudeau is not what people make him out to be. Yes, he's great. He's not perfect and there are many things where we're in disagreement. (I'm Canadian, I voted for him)

The other stupid thing this stupid magazine didn't think when doing that cover, is that they keep bashing Trump and comparing him to Trudeau. Are they trying to somehow break the relationship between US and Canada?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    PM Trudeau is really putting Canada on the map.
    Hockey put Canada 'on the map'...
    Lacrosse put Canada 'on the map'...
    Fessenden put Canada 'on the map'...
    Insulin put Canada 'on the map'...
    Vimy Ridge put Canada 'on the map'...
    Dieppe put Canada 'on the map'...
    Juno Beach put Canada 'on the map'...

I'm sorry to break it to you, Pierre's whelp didn't and isn't putting Canada on the map... it was there long before he came along...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    This is fitting, since his mother was a slut who was pretty much gangbanged by the entire Rolling Stones.
    Ouch... that is likely to leave a mark.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2017-07-27 at 05:44 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Hockey put Canada 'on the map'...
    Lacrosse put Canada 'on the map'...
    Fessenden put Canada 'on the map'...
    Insulin put Canada 'on the map'...
    Vimy Ridge put Canada 'on the map'...
    Dieppe put Canada 'on the map'...
    Juno Beach put Canada 'on the map'...

I'm sorry to break it to you, Pierre's whelp didn't and isn't putting Canada on the map... it was there long before came along...
    You forgot "Tennisace put Canada on Mmo-Champion."

Ok I'm out.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Trudeau has had almost 2 straight years of declining approval from the Canadian people. He reminds me a lot of Obama, big on personality and Charisma, low on substance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    You forgot "Tennisace put Canada on Mmo-Champion."

Ok I'm out.
    Okay, I laughed.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Trudeau has had almost 2 straight years of declining approval from the Canadian people. He reminds me a lot of Obama, big on personality and Charisma, low on substance.
    Honestly, for how exciting it was/is to have an Obama type president/pm, Obama did a really surprising amount of absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Such a great guy. His temper sure is so much better than Trump's.
    Yeah man, taking a legislator by the arm and quietly marching him back to resume voting is equal or even worse than Twitter rampages, threats, firings, and having an official call a state senator to let them know their entire state may be punished as a result of said senator's "no" vote.

(And yes, I am aware Trudeau accidentally elbowed someone in the process.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Which alternate universe Obama was this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Yeah man, taking a legislator by the arm and quietly marching him back to resume voting is equal or even worse than Twitter rampages, threats, firings, and having an official call a state senator to let them know their entire state may be punished as a result of said senator's "no" vote.

(And yes, I am aware Trudeau accidentally elbowed someone in the process.)
    You mean "violently assaulted someone" in the process, right? The NDP being all self-righteous when that happened was pathetic.

I dislike Trudeau, I think he's not Harper and that's why he got in. I can't remember the amount of times I heard "I'm voting for him because he's cute/hot/he'll legalize pot/etc..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That is one ugly nose.
    Pfft, cultural differences - that's a nose that can take a punch in a hockey match and keep playing - considered very sexy in Canada
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter