Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Spoiler] Titan Argus, are you okay?

Seems like somebody lost it's head...

Doesn't look that healthy though, maybe look for a doctor?

I don't like how my work firewall blocks a lot of images :3

Yeah, looks like we interrupt his creation process and cause the head not to get formed correctly, lol. Or vice versa, we are too late and he completes.

Spoiler content.

Title: Titan Argus

GG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah, looks like we interrupt his creation process and cause the head not to get formed correctly, lol. Or vice versa, we are too late and he completes.
    To me it looks like the crown/helm from the first pic has been torn of, leaving him/her/whatever Titans are with only half a head left...

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Spoiler content.

Title: Titan Argus

GG
    I really don't think that the title contains any spoilers... I mean Titan Argus could mean anything.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Helm transmog incoming!

Patch 7.1: reveal pantheon is dead.
    Patch 7.3: reveal pantheon is alive and getting corrupted.
    Patch 8.0: reveal titans are all dead AND beheaded.
    Patch 8.2: reveal titans are alive. No, were serious this time.
    Patch 8.3: reveal titans did in fact die. Sorry for the confusion. Wasnt that plot twist amazing tho?

Im mot sure they could have handled titan lore any worse. Theyve butchered it to hell. They have successfully turned into titans into a punchline.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-07-29 at 04:41 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Patch 8.3: reveal titans did in fact die. Sorry for the confusion. Wasnt that plot twist amazing tho?

Im mot sure they could have handled titan lore any worse. Theyve butchered it to hell. They have successfully turned into titans into a punchline.

But wait! These Titan heads can grow so huge into an astoundingly planetary size and they also now have massively erecting amd towering bodies right atop the huge ball of planet.

Look at Argus doesn't he look so strong and tough and muscular and he needs to wear his helmet on.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-29 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really don't think that the title contains any spoilers... I mean Titan Argus could mean anything.
    It specifically reveals that the "planet" Argus is actually a dormant titan soul, like Azeroth and not just a normal planet. That info has not been revealed in-game yet.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Especially in the context of "Titan Argus" being addressed as a person.

Hmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

Not really, quite clearly what we see of the titans are merely avatars and or bodies not on the same level as their true titanic forms. Also context is missing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    what?
    no it can not mean "anything"

it literally reveals that argus is a titan, how you dont see that is beyond me.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    if it was the lore section, sure, prolly common knowledge in there. in general there might actually be people who avoid spoilers.

tho tbh this entire website is build around spoiling the game as soon as they can so i never really get it myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really, quite clearly what we see of the titans are merely avatars and or bodies not on the same level as their true titanic forms. Also context is missing.
    quite clearly? have you met blizzard? the amount of changes since chronicle, the "ultimate lore source", is huge.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-07-29 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    quite clearly? have you met blizzard? the amount of changes since chronicle, the "ultimate lore source", is huge.
    Yeah no, I think people aren't getting the full picture.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    what?
    no it can not mean "anything"

it literally reveals that argus is a titan, how you dont see that is beyond me.
    So what? Most players don't care for that at all or don't even get the connection because they don't care for lore, the other players already knew what's happening on Argus. This forum is full of spoilers everywhere and if "Titan Argus" gets anyone spoiled then... congratulations, I really don't care.

Deleted
    So what? Most players don't care for that at all or don't even get the connection because they don't care for lore, the other players already knew what's happening on Argus. This forum is full of spoilers everywhere and if "Titan Argus" gets anyone spoiled then... congratulations, I really don't care.
    You don't care about forum rules.

Man this guy is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    You don't care about forum rules.

Man this guy is tough.
    This thread is 2 days old, seems like nobody reported the title or nobody cares, no mod has edited it yet. I can't.

Smells like mythic only phase to me.

Slightly off topic, but I read the title to the tune of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" where he says 'Annie are you ok'. ;D