Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I oppose Trump, because he's a lying, oppressive, authoritarian asshat. Anyone who appreciates him clearly despises freedom, capitalism, and the United States Constitution. History will put him well below George Bush as one of the worst Presidents of all time.

On a side note, the OP has an allergy to facts. He still tries to say that Trump won the popular vote.
    Bush Jr may have been an incompetent president but he is a decent human being, I dont want to imagine Trumps overreaction if he had shoes thrown at him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Bush Jr may have been an incompetent president but he is a decent human being, I dont want to imagine Trumps overreaction if he had shoes thrown at him...
    I'm not sure I'd call George Bush Jr a "Decent human being" - he still willfully promoted a lie of a war that seemingly was nothing but an oil grab, and he ignored the victims of Katrina when they needed immediate action the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    What isn't? He's a clever man, he accomplishes a lot with those tweets. Rattling his competition for one. You're the living proof.

You're utilizing terms like "crying" while all you've done so far in this thread is be rude and point fingers like a child.

I expect you to tell me what is so wrong with those tweets. Calling them "stupid" isn't good enough.
    Claiming fake news when the news reports criticize him.
    Whining about how he's the victim of the "biggest witch hunt ever!!!"
    Mocking Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski
    Whining about Alec Baldwin's SNL impersonations
    Whining about Meryl Streep's speech
    Whining about Hamilton
    Covfefe
    Whining about how the media is persecuting him
    Threatening Alaska because their senator didn't vote for his healthcare bill
    Ranting about how judges kept blocking his Muslim ban . . . shortly after Spicey tells the press that it "isn't a ban."

Like seriously, read his fucking tweets. How the fuck is anything he says "clever?"

- - - Updated - - -

There's at least 2 new threads bashing Donald Trump every single day in this forum.

Common sense, dictates that sometimes a little bit of appreciation is warranted.
    I'll appreciate that piece of shit when he finally starts acting like a president and starts doing things that help the American lower and middle classes. More than paying lip service.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Apologies. I invaded your safe space.
    Apologies accepted. I'm a reasonable person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    So... what did he actually expose? For fucks sake, look at the OP... what the fuck did Trump expose?
    Trump's not clever enough to hide what he's doing wrong, so by screwing up, he's exposing a lot of the government's ability to go beyond regular channels.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Whining about how he's the victim of the "biggest witch hunt ever!!!"
    Whenever I hear him say that crap, I always think of when Dumbass Dump said this about himself:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Trump's not clever enough to hide what he's doing wrong, so by screwing up, he's exposing a lot of the government's ability to go beyond regular channels.
    To be clear he's exposing the REPUBLICANS. The democrats are on point.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be clear he's exposing the REPUBLICANS. The democrats are on point.
    No. I loved Obama's government, but that's not true. IE: NSA.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I've come to notice the amount of negativity that surrounds Donald Trump in this forum. As so, I bring forward a positive thread where we can appreciate what Donald Trump has done so far that benefited the USA and the world in general. I took it upon myself to research a bit even though it's there for everyone to see. Here are a few monumental achievements Donald Trump accomplished.
    Thank you, I needed a good laugh today.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reply makes no sense... how exactly has Trump's short comings expose others? No, buddy, what you are exposing is your ability to deflect even the short comings you admit, to anyone else. Like I said, did you see the OP? Did he expose shortcomings of the government or the ability of his fandom to ignore anything that does not worship Trump?

Trump is a fuck up... him being a fuck up, does not mean the US government are fuck ups. What Trump exposed is people such as your self... enjoy The Rock vs Kid Rock next time...

- - - Updated - - -

No. I loved Obama's government, but that's not true. IE: NSA.
    Trump lying about being wiretapped, didn't expose shit.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-07-28 at 01:01 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the fastest I've ever added someone to my ignore list.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reply makes no sense... how exactly has Trump's short comings expose others? No, buddy, what you are exposing is your ability to deflect even the short comings you admit, to anyone else. Like I said, did you see the OP? Did he expose shortcomings of the government or the ability of his fandom to ignore anything that does not worship Trump?

Trump is a fuck up... him being a fuck up, does not mean the US government are fuck ups. What Trump exposed is people such as your self... enjoy The Rock vs Kid Rock next time...

- - - Updated - - -

It means the republicans are fucked up for supporting him and have revealed themselves to be craven and treacherous putting party and power before country.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means the republicans are fucked up for supporting him and have revealed themselves to be craven and treacherous putting party and power before country.
    But what's worse the Congressional Republicans or the folks that continue to support them and #45?

It's like an extremely hardcore case of Stockholm Syndrome.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I was not speaking of these points with my claim. The fact that Trump inherits the power of Obama's government should be a sign that no single individual should have access to that amount of power because it's too dangerous.

But that's also a good thing that an individual like Trump gains access to these because whenever he does, he gets caught. If you think Trump is the only fuck up the US system has bred, you need to open your history book a little bit. I know you know that Trump's not the first idiot to access the title of President, namely Nixon which is fairly recent, but also Buchanan which led directly to the Civil War. Or Harding, which had a terrible history of corruption and Hoover, which basically caused (well, in some way) the Great Depression.

People love to act as though Trump is the apocalypse itself. He's not. The US has known much worse and always managed to get back up. I'm not hypocrite enough to act as if Trump was a good thing for the US, although I firmly believe his presidency will create change and perhaps breed more positivity in the aftermath. Plus, for once people care about international politics, which is at the very least better than ignoring who are the prime leaders of the biggest countries in the world.

Also I have to say that nitpicking one instance of stupidity does not negate all the things the government has been stopped from using. The very least by acknowledging the fact that even though he's President, enough force went to weaken the anti-immigration law to effectively alter it. That's one perfect example of how Trump, by abusing his power, actually block back doors that could've been used by another party.
    Google Diversity Memo

At least Donald Trump isn't as bad as some dictators. Let's not forget over in Turkey they just have the 1 year anniversary of the fake coup where all of Erdogan's political opponents conveniently landed in jail, along with all the other stuff he's going.

But to be fair, it's probably because Trump isn't smart enough to pull something like that off... and he's prevented from doing much else like Erdogan has done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    At least Donald Trump isn't as bad as some dictators.
    That is, not yet.

Hope he never manages to get rid off the free press, defeating the 1st amandment.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    That is, not yet.

Hope he never manages to get rid off the free press, defeating the 1st amandment.
    Unless Trump personally buys out every business that owns the mainstream media, that isn't going to be possible to do. The 1st amendment isn't something that can be removed... especially with the 0 support he would receive from his base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Unless Trump personally buys out every business that owns the mainstream media, that isn't going to be possible to do. The 1st amendment isn't something that can be removed... especially with the 0 support he would receive from his base.
    His base willingly supports his fight against the "fake news" press, obviously.

Believe me, his followers will be those applauding when the free press is being turned into opportunists.

The other fallacy is that the right wing gun fanatics would help to protect democracy against a tyrant, if his name was trump. They would be the first to hail him.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    His base willingly supports his fight against the "fake news" press, obviously.
    As corrupt as the republicans are, even they don't follow Donald Trump blindly. Leading his charge to repeal the first amendment to the bill of rights would be political suicide that no amount of spin would be able to fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was not speaking of these points with my claim. The fact that Trump inherits the power of Obama's government should be a sign that no single individual should have access to that amount of power because it's too dangerous.
    Bullshit! The issue isn't the power government has, but how it's used. Blind bullshit!

But that's also a good thing that an individual like Trump gains access to these because whenever he does, he gets caught. If you think Trump is the only fuck up the US system has bred, you need to open your history book a little bit. I know you know that Trump's not the first idiot to access the title of President, namely Nixon which is fairly recent, but also Buchanan which led directly to the Civil War. Or Harding, which had a terrible history of corruption and Hoover, which basically caused (well, in some way) the Great Depression.
    From the start, the basis for this makes no sense... think of what you just said, Trump gets caught using power he has? How are you caught doing what is within your power?

Oh and fuck you for talking down to me, telling me to open a history book. Your bullshit excuses for Trump, does not change or excuse his behavior. Let me guess, when Nixon was around, your ilk was telling people who said he was a fuck up, that they need to learn history of Hoover? No, your ignorance does not get a relief by trying to insult me, by going off subject.

You know what else is bullshit, you having nerve to tell me to look at history, to show 'fuck ups' of others, when you are the me who told me he is exposing this. So... who needs to read history books, when you follow that up with saying all these others were fuck ups too... so... why do I need to open history books, when you are the one claiming he is exposing this? Oh, that's right... you got shit to defend your view... nothing but shit...

People love to act as though Trump is the apocalypse itself. He's not. The US has known much worse and always managed to get back up. I'm not hypocrite enough to act as if Trump was a good thing for the US, although I firmly believe his presidency will create change and perhaps breed more positivity in the aftermath. Plus, for once people care about international politics, which is at the very least better than ignoring who are the prime leaders of the biggest countries in the world.
    Really buddy?! So, Trump isn't exposing anything? WTF?!?!

Yeah, like Rock vs Kid Rock running for president... that's the change Trump caused... he made incompetent believe they can win, if they bullshit enough. Time to get the hook out of your cheek, your bullshit is having the opposite effect...

Also I have to say that nitpicking one instance of stupidity does not negate all the things the government has been stopped from using. The very least by acknowledging the fact that even though he's President, enough force went to weaken the anti-immigration law to effectively alter it. That's one perfect example of how Trump, by abusing his power, actually block back doors that could've been used by another party.
    WTF? Nothing changed!! Trump tried to abuse power and got shot down, just like any president would... you don't have to elect ass holes, to make sure there is no shit coming out of government. That is the stupidest thing you can do...

- - - Updated - - -

Notice his flow up... Nixon was a fuck up too... so was Hoover... then the next fuck up, they will just say so was Trump... how about cutting it off now? How about you cut off the current fuck up, instead of waiting until next one to mention him. It makes no sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi