"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8ab0b2c7610aa4a0c33992c7fd9c06ea/tumblr_njg0idw3PE1s91nw8o1_500.gif[IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd go with a mediocre, edgy anime, personally.
    Idk man. Seems a bit too powerful to be something from that. :/

I dunno. Legion does feel very edgelord and sorta meh to me. So I'd equate that to an edgy, not-so-good anime, honestly.

What would you consider a godly anime?
    Planets getting blown up. Stars withering, and so forth. Legion isn't really edgelordish. It's basically about The Light, The Void, Order, And Sargeras' crusade.

Sounds pretty edgelord-y to me *shrug*

Sad you didn't list me a godly anime, btw

- - - Updated - - -
    @Shinzai have you touched Ballroom e Youkoso yet?
    That's like calling Madoka "Edgyish".

It CAN be, but it isn't that edgy. Also, a godly Anime, hmmm?

DragonBall Z/Super.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That's like calling Madoka "Edgyish".

It CAN be, but it isn't that edgy. Also, a godly Anime, hmmm?

DragonBall Z/Super.
    What?DBZ? Excuse me Terrible Sir, have you even seen Sword Art Online?

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    What?DBZ? Excuse me Terrible Sir, have you even seen Sword Art Online?
    SAO? Ha. please, I've heard of it, before. Their character's aren't strong enough to face us. Not even Kirito can match Illidan during The Burning Crusade, he's so weak. Ehehe.

Girls und Panzer is a god tier anime.

SAO? Ha. please, I've heard of it, before. Their character's aren't strong enough to face us. Not even Kirito can match Illidan during The Burning Crusade, he's so weak. Ehehe.
    Why are you RPing with every retort? I'm genuinely confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Why are you RPing with every retort? I'm genuinely confused.
    Just pointing the obvious.

I dunno, Kirito has some pretty neat abilities. And he dual wields! Add a bit of magic and I think he could stand up to Supreme Edge Lord Illidan Though maybe Illidan could try fly away or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Girls und Panzer.
    Ohoho. Maybe. But, remember, there's also Deathwing, who can break continents just by flying. There's The Lich King, Sargeras, Archimonde/Kil'jaeden (Capable of Destroying worlds by spells), and so forth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohoho. Maybe. But, remember, there's also Deathwing, who can break continents just by flying. There's The Lich King, Sargeras, Archimonde/Kil'jaeden (Capable of Destroying worlds by spells), and so forth.
    Is there a character that could even possibly*EVEN*TOUCH*Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him*AFTERhe absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely*NOTTalking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian*DNAimplanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Is there a character that could even possibly*EVEN*TOUCH*Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him*AFTERhe absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely*NOTTalking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s*DNA*implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian*DNAimplanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
    Ow. My Aching head.

Also, yes. There is. Sargeras, and maybe Kil'jaeden/Archimonde at 100% might. But still, ow. My brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I forgot the Mention The Void Lords. A Void Titan (If It existed), and the Player Character.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and you forgot to Mention Super Saiyan God, and Super Saiyan Blue. As Well as Super Saiyan Blue KK in your little "Speech" there.

15+ Year Old Account
    gilgamesh could beat sargeras desu

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Suuuureee he can.

But, can he cleave a Planet? Cause, Sargeras could do it, without caring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    So could saitama actually, he would probably one shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    So could saitama actually, he would probably one shot him.
    Can't beat Jimbie Jambo

15+ Year Old Account
    Suuuureee he can.

But, can he cleave a Planet? Cause, Sargeras could do it, without caring.
    yes actually

get rekt

Oh wow. 3 Galaxies turned into a Tornado-esc blast. Whatever shall I do?

Oh wait, *Brings Out The Void Lords* I know. Ehehe.

Void Lords, go erase that matter from the Universe okay? *The Void Lords use all of their spare time in reality, to erase that move, before they're pushed out of Reality again*.

EZ