Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    This just in, random is random. SHOCK, HORROR!
    Randomly awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    "Sargeras did nothing wrong"

Another WoW meme has born, yet lame copy of "Garrosh did nothing wrong"
    I thought it was riding off the 'Hitler did nothing wrong meme', or was that what started the Garrosh version?
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Are they bringing back the Fel Spreader toy? Cause I just sold my last one for 40k, I could use a few more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    This just in, random is random. SHOCK, HORROR!
    Same for you from a previous post: Tell me more please..especially about why do they "fix" it if it`s not broken? hmm? Btw, do you what is fail safe? In this case simply take out the active boss from the equation and make the next week new "random" boss from the remaining list..then rinse and repeat until 0 left, then reset (ofc the last won`t be truly random...as only 1 left)

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Demon Hunters still balanced it seems.
    Always enjoyable to watch.
    mione is op, DH aren't

mione has been doing this stuff for years now, used to use a blood dk

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Same for you from a previous post: Tell me more please..especially about why do they "fix" it if it`s not broken? hmm?
    The point that you are ignoring is that the randomness in itself is not broken, which is all that anyone has been arguing. If its random, getting the same one in a row a few different times is perfectly normal. Its not "broken", it was just designed this way. Now they are changing the design.

Your claim that the "random number generator" is broken beyond repair is just nonsense.

Not that it really matters, those worldbosses are largely irrelevant, and for the few cases where there is actually something useful on them like J'im, the "randomness" actually played to the players favor.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-07-27 at 10:19 PM.

Same for you from a previous post: Tell me more please..especially about why do they "fix" it if it`s not broken? hmm? Btw, do you what is fail safe? In this case simply take out the active boss from the equation and make the next week new "random" boss from the remaining list..then rinse and repeat until 0 left, then reset (ofc the last won`t be truly random...as only 1 left)
    That is exactly why they are changing it from random to fixed rotation... because random being random can lead to weeks upon weeks with the same boss(es). Right now we could in theory get nothing but Jim until the patch arrives, and your fix is essentially just the list with a "random" twist on it. I remember... i think it was shaman complaining because their secret artifact appearance which was tied to a boss hadn't spawned in MONTHS! The list fixes this problem

Deleted
    Oh no I will end up falling for those doomsayers again... last time I just gave up fighting and went back to my garrison to chill on dreanor. "just let them win" I thought - but somehow some class leaders do some epic shit and even without me doing anything they win.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I'm so tired of people pulling up this bullshit.

No computers are not random, but they can produce true random numbers. All you have to do is hook in a device to the computer that for example uses atmospheric noise or radioactive decay as a source for true random.

Blizzard's servers won't be doing it, but guess what? It does not matter. For a videogame it does not make any difference whatsoever if you use a seeded psuedo-random number or a true random number. The pseudo-random number is still random enough, even if it's theoretically predictable. This has become even more the point since the introduction of RdRand.

The only case where the difference between nowadays pseudo-random and true random matters is cases of really high value information that have to be encrypted, and even then there's methodical software implementations that can mostly solve that.

So please stop digging up this dead horse and beating on it.
    You ran and looked this up on Wikipedia didn't you?

Its not a dead horse. I'm sorry if the truth triggers you so badly. I guess letting people spread misinformation around is the cool thing now a days. Carry on....

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    The Diablo 3 features keep coming.
    what does that even have to do with Diablo...?

10+ Year Old Account
    They really aren't trying anymore are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    such good diablo expac with graphics )

lmao it takes until the last major content patch of the expansion to fix now irrelevant world boss spawns..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    World Quest system = Diablo 3 adventure mode
    Mythic Keystones = Diablo 3 Rifts
    Legendary system = Diablo 3 legendary system
    Artifact Talents = Diablo 3 paragon system
    Demon theme = Diablo 3

+little things like:
    Paladin Divine Steed spell = Diablo 3 Templar same mobility spell
    WoW treasure hoarder demons = Diablo treasure hoarder demons.
    etc etc

Almost everything new in this expansion is straight out of Diablo 3, even down to some class abilities. Im surprised the endboss in Argus raid is not Diablo himself. I like Reaper of Souls, so no problem, and there is not much left to copy anyways.

"Validated Doomsayer" The screening process must of been amazing.

SARGERAS DID NOTHING wRONG

Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    Demon theme = Diablo 3

+little things like:
    etc etc

Almost everything new in this expansion is straight out of Diablo 3, even down to some class abilities. Im surprised the endboss in Argus raid is not Diablo himself. I like Reaper of Souls, so no problem, and there is not much left to copy anyways.
    Very true. This is pretty much a mix of 'classic' WoW and World of Diablo.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathena View Post
    I thought it was riding off the 'Hitler did nothing wrong meme', or was that what started the Garrosh version?
    In WoW it's started with Garrosh, but generally yeah with Hitler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    Demon theme = Diablo 3

+little things like:
    etc etc

i agree on your first 3 points. but the rest. no. the only thing artifact system and paragon system has in common is that niether virutally has no limit.

that everything in this expansion is straight out of diablo is the stupidiest thing i have heard so far. oh blizzard made a nod to its other franchiese by making ONE MOB look like a diablo mob, so wow is litterly a diablo game now.

i'm and avid diablo 3 player. the only real similiarites i have noticed is the legendary system and mythic+ system anything else is people grapsing for straws to furter thier point.

But it isn't broken....it's random. What happens every week is random because it's random. They're not fixing the randomness because the randomness isn't broken. This is what /everyone/ has been telling you. It's not a hard concept dude, all this is doing is making you look even more clueless. Roll a couple of 6 sided dice and you might find it takes some time for some numbers to come up. There we go, random, not that the dice are broken.

I mean I don't like it either but it isn't broken and they're not fixing it because nothing is broken. It is doing its intended purpose: be random. They're changing it because it's stupid to have it be random.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2017-07-28 at 09:18 AM.