Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    EA didn't kill titanfall.

Titanfall killed Titanfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    EA didn't kill titanfall.

Titanfall killed Titanfall.
    And this is factually wrong.

EA released the game between two juggernauts (BF1 and CODIW) that killed Titanfall.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And this is factually wrong.

EA released the game between two juggernauts (BF1 and CODIW) that killed Titanfall.

And???

If it were such a good game word of mouth would've kept it strong.

People will play good games no matter when they're released. Titanfall 2 just sucks and everyone knows it sucks and that's why the population of the game is so dead.

And???

If it were such a good game word of mouth would've kept it strong.

People will play good games no matter when they're released. Titanfall 2 just sucks and everyone knows it sucks and that's why the population of the game is so dead.
    Your opinion isn't fact and review scores even show u are wrong. You not liking the game is different from it being a bad game.

Not replying to this anymore since its clear what u are doing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Your opinion isn't fact and review scores even show u are wrong. You not liking the game is different from it being a bad game.

Not replying to this anymore since its clear what u are doing.
    It doesn't matter how well reviewed the game is if nobody plays it. There are things that are overrated and Titanfall is one of those games that are overrated.

Nobody plays it because its not a fun game. I've spent more hours on Titanfall than most of these critics and people like you and I can tell you its an extremely flawed game.

The release date excuse isn't valid. Don't reply though because you know Titanfall 2 sucks as much as I know it sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played the Horde mode yesterday and I think it's fun.

I stopped playing PvP because first and foremost I bluntly suck at it, but secondly because some very concerning and suspicious matches where it is sometimes too obvious somebody is either wallhacking or aimbotting...

But, playing the new Horde mode is actually quite fun. Respawn adding a AI mode was something I never expected and I must say that I would really love to see other developers catch on with this.

Really enjoying the new co-op, reminds me of Gears of Wars horde mode, shame theres no way for a beast equivalent beyond those dogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Really enjoying the new co-op, reminds me of Gears of Wars horde mode, shame theres no way for a beast equivalent beyond those dogs.
    Yeah, dived into a couple of games yesterday, it's pretty good.

Man...y'all are making me want to get it next time it's on sale. I enjoyed Frontier Defense in the first game, and playing with others again in that mode is super appealing. Damnit, I wanted to hold off on buying this for a while longer -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man...y'all are making me want to get it next time it's on sale. I enjoyed Frontier Defense in the first game, and playing with others again in that mode is super appealing. Damnit, I wanted to hold off on buying this for a while longer -_-
    I grabbed it on PSN for £3.99 in january sales because i was told the single player was fantastic and 'close to half life tier' and while its not quite there its easily as fun as any shooter campaign i've played since METRO 2033. The moment you get "Press L1 to time travel" and it was persistent and real time instead of a zelda dark world style warp i was hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you find it on sale, it's worth the money for the single player campaign alone. It's fantastic. The game play and controls are really tight and responsive, just take some time to get used to. Definitely worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    If you find it on sale, it's worth the money for the single player campaign alone. It's fantastic. The game play and controls are really tight and responsive, just take some time to get used to. Definitely worth a look.
    Yeah, heard nothing but praise for the campaign and I'm definitely interested. Considered it when it's been $30 a few times, but given my current backlog etc. and the fact that I'd rather not push more shit back to bump up T2 I'm still holding off for a while. If it goes down to $20 any time soon though I'll likely just buy it anyways and sit on it.

Deleted
    I'm enjoying Frontier Defense, though I mostly play pvp. A play through the campaign on hard was enjoyable for me, I'll have to go and do it on master now I've played a bit

Deleted
    It doesn't matter how well reviewed the game is if nobody plays it. There are things that are overrated and Titanfall is one of those games that are overrated.

Nobody plays it because its not a fun game. I've spent more hours on Titanfall than most of these critics and people like you and I can tell you its an extremely flawed game.

The release date excuse isn't valid. Don't reply though because you know Titanfall 2 sucks as much as I know it sucks.

edit: shit, should've checked your post history sooner, you aren't worth the time and effort.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-07-29 at 08:49 AM.

Played some more of the new mode on hard with friends and that is some good old sweaty fun. When you have a good dozen enemy titans coming down a huge choke and your point is almost dead and your team all manage to pop your titans super move at once and they chain nuke its a good ass time.