Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Garrosh was becoming a better character every exp pack.
    He was great for the Horde story line till the point where he tried to kill Vol'jin in MoP.

At that point blizzard destroyed his character all actions made no sense and if he wanted Vol'jin dead he could had done it early on when Vol'jin told him he would place a black arrow in him he could just had ordered the Horde troops to kill him for sending the warchief death threats.

I think if we had the Garrosh of Cata and start of MoP the story of Legion would had been alot more interesting atleast on the Horde side what now became a faction without any story at all anymore.
    Oh god as much as I loved MoP as a whole. I really really wish they kept Cata Garrosh as a character and had him around for Legion can you imagine the broken shore with him and Varian rather then Slyvanis?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The Horde would've been such a better faction if that were the case, hell even WoD would've been interesting, seeing how Garrosh would've interacted with his AU father as an enemy? He had real potential to become a great orc leader, I loved MoP's story but I feel Garrosh was wasted
    Garrosh had to pile lies and manipulate Grom to make him our enemy. If Garrosh never went Psycho if we did meet the iron horde they would have been our allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    Oh god as much as I loved MoP as a whole. I really really wish they kept Cata Garrosh as a character and had him around for Legion can you imagine the broken shore with him and Varian rather then Slyvanis?
    what cata garrosh? the racist asshole who threw a fleet away because he saw the alliance?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

In all of warcraft: Arthas
    In wow: Edwin Van Cleef

Arthas' story is actually warcraft 3, not WoW. If we restrict ourselves to tales spun in WoW, the entire Defias arc is the best one.

- - - Updated - - -

The best written character in Legion is Runas. Makes me feel like a piece of crap. Every. Time.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO Garrosh thanks to his convictions. He's the villain who thinks himself as the hero of his people. The back and forth debate as to whether his actions/mindset were right make him far more interesting than just about any other character in the franchise.

Thalyssra made me like elves, she was a pretty cool character, her arc had one direction, but it was delivered well.
    Lor'themar Theron, MoP, his storyline there was solid, to the point that if he had been named Warchief, I wouldn't complain.

I'm not saying they're my favorite, but I do like when they show up.

Before Zeala went evil, she was my favorite. I felt like she encompassed the good qualities of both Thrall and Garrosh... Massive disappointment to see her side with Garrosh in SoO and then to kill her in new-UBRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    what cata garrosh? the racist asshole who threw a fleet away because he saw the alliance?
    Stonetalon Garrosh :P
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

Sylvanas. I am still impressed what she is now. I mean when I was playing the TFT campaign I thought her just a random hindrance on my path. Kill and move on. Raised as a generic banshee just like any other then look what she is now. %50 of player base hates her the other %50 wants her dead so bad. And these two groups given the chance would hospitalize each other in real life over this argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arthas ++++++

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Oh nou, he is ray-cest.

I think my top 2 are: Arthas and Sylvanas
    BUT
    I would love to see some short stories on Lillian Voss, I love her story line! and what happened to Calia Menethil after the whole Arthas thing went down. We do see her in the priest order hall and I think she was on the Isle of Thunder in Pandaria but what else has she been doing?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    I think my top 2 are: Arthas and Sylvanas
    BUT
    I would love to see some short stories on Lillian Voss, I love her story line! and what happened to Calia Menethil after the whole Arthas thing went down. We do see her in the priest order hall and I think she was on the Isle of Thunder in Pandaria but what else has she been doing?
    She wasnt on the isle of thunder, maybe Caila Hastings was, but I'd have to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She wasnt on the isle of thunder, maybe Caila Hastings was, but I'd have to check.
    No Calias of any kind on Isle of Thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Arthas is the true protagonist of warcraft.

Lore was pretty "meh" till WC3, and Arthas was pretty fleshed out in that and in WoW later on... so Arthas probably.

Arthas "Fucking" Menethil

7+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, no contest.

....Or maybe Sylvanas is close. She and Prince Farondis.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft III, oh wait you asked for a character? This is much harder because pretty much every major character has been ruined since then and the minor characters really didn't get much characterization. So I'd probably go with either Sylvanas or Anduin, as both characters still function as characters (though I'm very uneasy with their status as they are getting quite a bit of spotlight).

Stonetalon Garrosh :P
    you mean the thing that has been labelled a fuck up? by his own creator.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Cata Garrosh
    "Cata Garrosh" is the guy who enslaved Magnataur by threatening their children, the guy who outright planned the annihiliation of one of its allied forces (the Forsaken) because their existence became "inconvenient" and wouldn't have had a need of them anymore once Gilneas was wiped out and turned into an Horde stronghold under Garrosh's direct command, the guy who planned to invade Stormwind and break the Alliance apart, the guy who desired to "unite" Azeroth under the Horde banner (remember how Wrathion wanted something like that in MoP? Why do you think he supported Garrosh at first?) the guy who outright declared the desire for orcs to rule the world as its masters.

Still, I really want to hear the grand story of how "Cata Garrosh" was such a good guy and not a bomb ready to explode at any moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.