Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    And to think he is in charge of the press for the WH. Do they even screen their appointees?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Of course they do. They screen them for loyalty to Trump.
    And the screening takes place on Fox News segments.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Spicer was a bit of doofus who was in over his head. I think he figured that out and it bothered him.

Scaramucci is an overconfident dickhead who is in over his head. I don't think he's going to figure it out.
    IMO Trump is trying to remove anyone who has a scrap of sense from his administration because they have to tell him no occasionally. The Mooch has very obviously sold his ass to the highest bidder and do whatever master desires no matter how bad it will make things for him.

So it's a recipe for disaster with a side of popcorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    The Mooch is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah nah, he's just telling it like it is.

Or

I mean rap musicians use foul language all the time and the black people look up to them, right? So what's people problem with Scaramucci?

Or

People are just so butthurt when a politician doesn't abide by their libtard safe space PC speak! They need to get off of their starbucks college campuses and live in the REAL WORLD.

*insert other dismissive drivel*

Isn't that how people justified Trump's "uncharacteristic speech?" Why would they suddenly stop bending over for him long enough to care what one of his many, many replacement staffers has to say?
    You forgot locker-room talk.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems the current US government proves the excesses of verbal and written communication. At this rate I would not be surprised that future press conferences are soon to be held in Smithsonian National Zoo instead, interviewing their inhabitants and listen to what they have to say may bring some calm and reason back to the country.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i can see it from here.

the mooch is going to help pass the heathcare bill, he's gonna make a proposition the senate can't refuse.
    He will tell the senators "either your signature or your brain will be on this bill"

the mooch is the new consigliere

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look another white trash with a lot of cash, Trump sure knows where to find his like minded people.

The best part is, not even Fox news tried to make this look good. How bad do you have to suck at public relations to get your echo chamber to turn against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i can see it from here.

the mooch is going to help pass the heathcare bill, he's gonna make a proposition the senate can't refuse.
    He will tell the senators "either your signature or your brain will be on this bill"

the mooch is the new consigliere
    There's nothing intimidating about him, which is the best part of this whole thing. The irony of rust belt/midwestern/southerners voting in the source of their own demise, in the form of wannabe "New Yorkers", caricatures, is just too perfect.

Deleted
    He just developed back to the intellectual level of his boss.

I wonder when he starts to fart in public and calls muslims terrorists.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's nothing intimidating about him, which is the best part of this whole thing. The irony of rust belt/midwestern/southerners voting in the source of their own demise, in the form of wannabe "New Yorkers", caricatures, is just too perfect.
    McCarthy as Spicer is much more intimidating than him.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    McCarthy as Spicer is much more intimidating than him.
    Well yea, I was talking about Scaramucci though. The dude's persona screams "try harder".

Where does Trump even find these incompetent dickheads?

Like, seriously. My amusement is slowly but surely giving way to being just astonished that even someone like Trump could point at this guy and tell themselves he's a perfect director of communications.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Where does Trump even find these incompetent dickheads?
    I believe there is a clone facility creating idiots somewhere in Trumps tower in New York.

Its main purpose is to create voters who vote for trump, but sometimes it also outputs politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Like, seriously. My amusement is slowly but surely giving way to being just astonished that even someone like Trump could point at this guy and tell themselves he's a perfect director of communications.
    As longer Trump behaves like an idiot, and as more he recruits other idiots to help him, as more people will decide not to vote for him again.

So lets just hope trump will stay in office for a bit longer, so america never is going to vote a right wing populist into office again.

Trump is the main reason right wing populism is no real danger for europe anymore. Go, Trump! Dont stop!
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 04:19 PM.

I didn't think you could fit any more stupid into the current administration. I was proven horribly wrong.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce:

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthon...s-for-divorce/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Perhaps not so coincidentally, Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce:

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthon...s-for-divorce/
    Is it just me or does his wife look a whole lot like Ann Coulter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Is it just me or does his wife look a whole lot like Ann Coulter?
    Nah, she doesn't have a penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Nah, she doesn't have a penis.
    pfft....Neither does Scaramucci...or so I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I didn't think you could fit any more stupid into the current administration. I was proven horribly wrong.
    Believe it or not the fuckwits like Reince and Spicey were actually holding BACK some of the stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    pfft....Neither does Scaramucci...or so I heard.
    Well, he's definitely a bitch...

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/the-...478.1482647475