Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Yes. This one has apparently been in darkened state for some time. Also, Xalatath thanks the player for entry, while there are already independent Void forces infesting Argus all on their own. She's not talking about Argus.
    She could very well be both. A channel to the Void Lords created using a piece of an Old God. It's not like we haven't seen manifestations of Void Lords before.
    Mhm, care to explain why the blade then utters the sentence ON Argus and not ON Azeroth?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Your poll question is extremely biased.

I voted No, because I think this concept is absolutely fake. However, if the next expansion turned out to be something even remotely similar to this, then I would play it because I enjoy playing WoW.

The poll question should be:
    Do you think this will be the next WoW Expansion?

Most people here would play this if it were truly the next expansion because we enjoy playing WoW, not because we think it's a wonderful idea for an expansion.

This seems like what blizzard is going to do for the next xpack but i cant see this being real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    May I ask which TV shows are those zones referencing?
    Westfall = CSI: Miami. Redridge = Rambo(movie not a TV show) Uldum = Indiana Jones(another movie).
    If you say "Oh its only inspiration!" Its not "inspiration" if the characters names and story are just terrible renditions of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Oh yeah so "Wrath of the Lich King" was so much better.... rofl
    I didn't know we were talking about WotLK, but no, I don't think it's the best name. That said it's better than this stupid made up name because it references a specific character not "Naga Empire" snooooze

What's wrong with "Wrath of the Lich King" as title?

The people providing images to prove that naga could be playable... If you'd stop talking and look at what you've said and shown you'd realize you're only furthering the argument that they would look stupid as a playable race. People whined incessantly in the past about having to slog through water zones and here you guys are asking for an expansion revolving water?... What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except there is not
    what is the gameplay issue?
    what is the armor issue?
    you keep saying "impossible, too many issues" but then dont list these issues
    They don't have legs or feet for gear, wearing helms is debatable, they can't ride mounts, they need to be near water to survive, and they don't fit into many class roles... I thought it was obvious enough for a child to comprehend, which is why I didn't feel the need to specify it.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    They don't have legs or feet for gear, wearing helms is debatable, they can't ride mounts, they need to be near water to survive, and they don't fit into many class roles... I thought it was obvious enough for a child to comprehend, which is why I didn't feel the need to specify it.
    Worgen can wear helm, why cant naga
    They dont need to have legs or feet, legs can be like a legging, and feet can be like a sock

worgen, troll, tauren, draenei, pandaren all dont wear "boots"
    uhh since when have naga needed to be near water to survive? why are you making up shit lore? have you seen the ones in the fel hammer? no where near water?
    They can ride mounts, look up "Side saddle"
    and dont fit many class roles?
    We have seen, hunter, warlock, mage, shaman, rogue, warrior
    they could be death knight, they could be priest and pally, they could be druid
    odvious enough for a child to comprehend? well i guess you are the child then

btw is it REALLY that bad if naga did not show legs/boots? i mean would it kill people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joeymagz View Post
    Your poll question is extremely biased.

I voted No, because I think this concept is absolutely fake. However, if the next expansion turned out to be something even remotely similar to this, then I would play it because I enjoy playing WoW.

The poll question should be:
    Do you think this will be the next WoW Expansion?

Most people here would play this if it were truly the next expansion because we enjoy playing WoW, not because we think it's a wonderful idea for an expansion.
    i think you missed the point of the poll
    it is not "do you think its real" its "would you buy it if its was"
    but alot of peope seem to click no cause their like "doesent matter its fake" that is not the question
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-28 at 02:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i think you missed the point of the poll
    it is not "do you think its real" its "would you buy it if its was"
    but alot of peope seem to click no cause their like "doesent matter its fake" that is not the question
    The issue with the poll being biased boils down to this: there is no real 'no' option. Only 'yes' and 'maybe'.

See how the first option has 'absolutely' in it, as if it's a certainty that you will buy and play the expansion, while the second option has a 'probably' in it, as if it's unsure if you'll buy and play the expansion or not. It's not a certainty, like the first option.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2017-07-28 at 05:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why would it not make sense to announce the next expansion at Gamescom? Its a global stage that attracts gamers from every genre, it will get way more visibility to the world being announced there, PLUS it will have been 2 years since they announced the last expansion (which we are currently playing in).

It makes even more sense than announcing it at Blizzcon. I fully expect a similar reveal like Legion, most of the core features of the expansion, then at Blizzcon, they will flesh out more of the details.
    Step up your game son. Just step it out, like the 2006 movie. They would not announce it at gamescom. that is what blizzcon is for. Just, anything after that point screams invalid so yeah step it up son I know you like a good rant and bait;D and trolling, but atleast fix that and i know you can do better

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it all sounded okay until neutral Naga playable race and then I clocked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Step up your game son. Just step it out, like the 2006 movie. They would not announce it at gamescom. that is what blizzcon is for. Just, anything after that point screams invalid so yeah step it up son I know you like a good rant and bait;D and trolling, but atleast fix that and i know you can do better
    ...didn't they announce Legion on Gamescom?
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    ...didn't they announce Legion on Gamescom?
    Yes and we already discussed this a thousand times why they announced Legion on Gamescom and why it's the exception - until we're proven wrong when they announce the next xpac on Gamescom again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yes and we already discussed this a thousand times why they announced Legion on Gamescom and why it's the exception - until we're proven wrong when they announce the next xpac on Gamescom again.
    I think Blizzard will announce something on Gamescom this year, either the new expansion or this Diablo project they didn't want to talk about like a year ago.
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I think Blizzard will announce something on Gamescom this year, either the new expansion or this Diablo project they didn't want to talk about like a year ago.
    I think it's pretty enticing because we really don't know what's happening. I was sure they won't reveal the next WoW expansion during Gamescom but Blizzard has two huge panels there... I mean what else could they show? Very interesting to see how it's going to be.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-07-28 at 08:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to throw it out that Azshara can change into Elf form from Naga at will, so it would be fairly easy to give players that option like they did with the Worgen so you would still see all armour etc in Elf form and have some hidden in Naga form.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think it's pretty enticing because we really don't know what's happening. I was sure they won't release the next WoW expansion during Gamescom but Blizzard has two huge panels there... I mean what else could they show? Very interesting to see how it's going to be.
    I've heard some rumblings that Blizzard is also working on a few other "small" projects, like Hearthstone was.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Just wanted to throw it out that Azshara can change into Elf form from Naga at will, so it would be fairly easy to give players that option like they did with the Worgen so you would still see all armour etc in Elf form and have some hidden in Naga form.
    That is an interesting point, they did just show that in the Azsuna leveling. It feels a bit cheap but does give an existing example. If they were to implement playable Naga I would hope they wouldn't do that as I would prefer them monstrous all the time. In fact I wish the Gilnean Worgens never had that option either.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Azshara is also one of the strongest mages ever to live anywhere. Even Mannoroth was vary of her and the intensity of her aura would blind Illidan, if he weren't already technically blind.

We cannot be sure that Azshara's appearance during Azshuna wasn't just an illusion. And even if it weren't no naga ever has shown the capability to transform so it would something reserved to really rare and powerful individuals.