Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that 3% Comment was meant for Mythic not Normal/Heroic raids.

Careful there, you can't insult the LFR players who don't understand that they're hitting a glorified test dummy for loot that's worse than what drops out of relinquished tokens. The mods around here love banning anyone who points out that sitting on a stationary bike that's fixed in an upright position and going 2 mphs is not the same as riding a bike, even though for some reason a lot of people think it is.

Doesn't help that some of the mods can't even do heroic, which is probably why they're so sensitive about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    Pretty sure that 3% Comment was meant for Mythic not Normal/Heroic raids.
    What does 3% clearing mythic have to do with LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Fight4Fun View Post
    delete LFR - make WoW better place
    I understand, some people just need to spit stuff out and forums are a place to do it.

Others are just trolls with a lot of time on their hands, I get that too.

What I struggle to believe is that so many people don't understand that if you remove LFR, WoW will lose more subs than it did during Warlords of Draenor.

Blizzard didn't admit how much it hurt them - because big boys don't show weakness like that - but it did, and they improved, dramatically.

LFR is for people who do LFR (sometimes just LFR, that's it).

It's not a "raiding intro mode", and it has nothing to do with elitists who think it offends their skill level. It shouldn't. Because as many people pointed out above - there are other difficulty levels to flex your muscles and teenage epeen.

Leave LFR topic alone.

Pray to Dear Lord that Blizzard doesn't remove it, because the game will become a barren wasteland and a congregation of sulky elitists who will then move on to discussing how carebears and welfare loot entitled babies left the game. Regardless of what would drive that exodus - TONS OF PEOPLE PLAY LFR and pay for WoW's development.

Not Methods' and Exorsus' of the World.

It's us, LFR nobodies, there's tons of us and we pay for our game. Not the 3%.

Want to kill WoW for good? Remove LFR.

I remember Durumu LFR. I was there.

LFR IS LFR. If you think it's too easy, it's because it's supposed to be. It is made to take a very slim amount of coordination and communication, if any.

If you want more, do at least normal.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

If working as intended means half the raid afk on boss fights i'd rather just stay clear of LFR... Should just be able to play the slots at this point and see if you're lucky to be rewarded at the cost of getting saved on bosses in LFR without ever setting foot in that place. Would be viable if it was only an option for people who cleared it on normal or heroic at-least.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    LFR has been this way since at least Legion.

The last lfr boss to kill anyone that I can remember is Archimonde.

We're a long way from Durumu and Nazgrim LFR.
    Oh the pain and horror of running Throne of Thunder on LFR..... ugh so many bad memories of running that place on LFR.

Thank gawd flex came out next patch, never did LFR again.

Just eliminate WF/TF chances from LFR and I believe a lot of the people who are against LFR wouldn't give a fuck anymore.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Yesterday i went LFR for the AP / leggo chance. We wiped on Hajartan 3x.
    Yes, Hajartan. I don't think i ever wiped on Hajartan normal.

Yeah, LFR is supposed to be easy. Get over it.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Just eliminate WF/TF chances from LFR and I believe a lot of the people who are against LFR wouldn't give a fuck anymore.
    They should also be legendary chance exclusive with the other difficulties. There should be no incentive at all for anyone who can run normal or above to do LFR. None.

Including runes. Delete them from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    They should also be legendary chance exclusive with the other difficulties. There should be no incentive at all for anyone who can run normal or above to do LFR. None.

Including runes. Delete them from the game.
    Yeah totally agree.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Biggest problem in slightly difficult LFR is when a fight has a mechanic where '1 person screw up = hell for entire raid' together with 'there is a mechanic that essentially prevents a small number of people to clear this'.

Garalon was the first big example. You couldn't even finish that wing early on in MoP because everyone would just keep dropping after a few wipes and the group would refill and people would see the fail buff and drop or just drop cause it was Garalon. The mechanic that if anyone is under him when he crashes down then the entire raid would take a shit - ton of damage. Then the plague would spread, tons of people would be dead through no fault of their own, and wipe city.
    Garalon was also the boss which made them remove telling you upfront on which boss a group was. everyone in their right mind would deny the 2/3 bosses down when you knew there was only garalon left. Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Pre nerf Durumu in LFR was extremely fun, always only 3-4 people left alive after the maze lol.
    yea, so fun, 20 people dead, 5 alive fighting fo the next 6 minutes only to wipe at 15% on enrage, good times. not.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragyn View Post
    We wiped on avatar because the dps wasn't high enough to kill him before the platforms were gone. So apparently it's still not easy enough. I'm of the opinion that if you keep dumbing it down you just end up having more and more people going afk, ninja DCing, jumping off ledges to die, etc.
    I've done LFR Avatar on several characters and after having tanked him in a normal raid, it's mostly 90% of tanks fault for not playing Avatar correctly and eating up too much platform per Rupture Reality.

Deleted
    i afked an entire 8/9 HFC, 10/10 NC, 3/3 TOV and 7/7 EM on LFR and still 1 shot every boss. As a HEALER. While 2 other healers were in dps specs.

That's a serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    i afked an entire 8/9 HFC, 10/10 NC, 3/3 TOV and 7/7 EM on LFR and still 1 shot every boss. As a HEALER. While 2 other healers were in dps specs.

That's a serious issue.
    Meh, you being a dickhead afker isn't that serious of an issue.

Deleted
    Believe it or not but we actually wiped, twice on avatar LFR :P
    I was tanking and doing about 2x the dps of the highest dps in there So we ran out of platform and died in the lava.
    Needed the 2x buffs to make the derps actually do enough damage to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Believe it or not but we actually wiped, twice on avatar LFR :P
    I was tanking and doing about 2x the dps of the highest dps in there So we ran out of platform and died in the lava.
    Needed the 2x buffs to make the derps actually do enough damage to kill him.
    Then that is bad DPS. Not bad handling of mechanics. Different things entirely.

And yes even for LFR the mechanics in Chamber are way too easy. There is making it accessible for everyone and there is making it a snoozefest. Look at Gul'dan or Durumu. That was fine for LFR if you ask me. Lei Shen too.

Deleted
    Host has no host aswell

Lfr is for people who dont give a flyung fyck, and most times theres 1 healer and 10 rndom people afk, so it has to be braindead difficulty
    In avatar i dont move at all in p1, at p2 u only die if u afk in the lava...