Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Dryad

12 42.86%
  • Onxyia

16 57.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Excellent work and the paint finish is first class too! Are you considering commissions?

Deleted
    These are excellent!

Damn great work they look amazing.

Deleted
    Hey guys, cheers for the kind words should be something special soon!
    @VitesseEOD ofcourse we can do commission work, feel free to send a PM on the details of the of what you had in mind and we can help you out further

Really well done!

You should get Blizzard to notice this!

These are great!! I wish they had sculptures of this quality available to buy, I would definitely pick some up. It would be really cool to paint them myself, too.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    update hohhh we finally wrapped up the gnome warlock and have her weilding the skull of Man'ari looking forward to working on our next one, at the moment its a toss up between a Dyrad from Val'sharah who wields the forces of nature with her strength and charm or a revamped Onyxia since well she has had no love from blizz in a long time throw your vote down and lets get this party started!

heres the Warlock in the pose and strutting her stuff the painted version will be soon! just need to get a few more paints :P

And sorry to all mobile users i did have a go at making thumbnails but it just loaded a very small image that you couldnt click but ill look into it further
    Last edited by mmocca9fc82ed1; 2017-07-31 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Who, this is cool ! Maybe you could change the position of the hand to add a staff if wanted ?

Deleted
    cheers ^^ and yer the original plan was to have the affliction staff or a book in the other hand but i really liked the idea of her casting a spell in the other hand or well imagining it that said ill def take a look in a week or two and give it a shot

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks absolutely amazing and beautiful!

Also, I'm voting for Onyxia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velentry View Post
    Woo another week another model! Since I was making a weapon for the gnome to wield I figured I'd also do a version of it as a standalone here is the skull of Man'ari also plan to take a pic of a painted version soon but for now its just the grey version

-snip of some badass fucking sculpture-

if anyone knows how to put them in a spoiler like bracket so you dont get overloaded with images just shout im going to look into a way i can maybe be abit friendlier to you mobile guys :P
    how did you make this, looks amazing, i would think 3d printing with how amazing it is but seems abit too detailed!
    nvm went looking, super amazing job man, looks fucking AMAZING im jelly of your skills, i would pay pretty good money to have my charecter made into one of these, was thinking of picking up one of the old ones blizz used to advertise, but they are no longer supported, and dont work with new models/demo artifact
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-31 at 02:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Everything you've shown so far looks amazing!
    That said, if you want your gnome to be entirely accurate, keep in mind that they only have 4 fingers in-game.

Other than that, keep up the brilliant work!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Deleted
    Managed to work around and make a poll! :P

And cheers guys for the kind words tbh its just fun makin them :P
    @FelPlague yer everythings 3D printed the image of the Warlock is currently a render tho but at 12cm all detail will pull through a 9cm version was even bringing out the stitches in the cloth at half the max level of detail :P (the test print) i cant even imagine needing the most detailed setting unless i need to print at under 5cm but wheres the fun in that. If you ever feel like getting one of your own character tho just let me know we can work something out the idea of this actually spawned from that old blizzard model thing they used to do ( i say used haven't heard anything from them since it was announced along time ago :P)

@Unlimited Power i did think about the 3 fingers 1 thumb for the gnome but from a artistic pov i just felt it looked nicer with the 5 fingers if i remember right it kinda ended up looking like a claw lol i did try it out first tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see a Dryad attempt, too common to see people do something with Onyxia.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velentry View Post
    Managed to work around and make a poll! :P

And cheers guys for the kind words tbh its just fun makin them :P
    @FelPlague yer everythings 3D printed the image of the Warlock is currently a render tho but at 12cm all detail will pull through a 9cm version was even bringing out the stitches in the cloth at half the max level of detail :P (the test print) i cant even imagine needing the most detailed setting unless i need to print at under 5cm but wheres the fun in that. If you ever feel like getting one of your own character tho just let me know we can work something out the idea of this actually spawned from that old blizzard model thing they used to do ( i say used haven't heard anything from them since it was announced along time ago :P)

@Unlimited Power i did think about the 3 fingers 1 thumb for the gnome but from a artistic pov i just felt it looked nicer with the 5 fingers if i remember right it kinda ended up looking like a claw lol i did try it out first tho :P
    it is still a thing, but is no longer supported by blizz, it was allways third party, but blizz said "hey this is a cool place check it out" but removed the link from their website back in cataclysm, the site still works, but as i said, it doesent have the wod model update, or demon hunters, and does not work with the demo artifact, it still works ok though for those who like old models, but this is 10000x better ,it looks SO amazing man!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    @FelPlague ahh yer had a google to have a little look they do seem somewhat lacking in my personal opinion but aslong as people are happy i guess

I didnt put a set date for the poll but it should last till Friday just to explain the choices its basically:

Dryad = Luna to really summarise but our interpretation is a daughter of the forest a being of pure innocence that helps protect the forest and in turn the forest protect her.

Onyxia = Well the giant dragon from the cave :P BUT we really want to do an interpretation of her in human form much like how you see Alexstrasza or Ysera and adding to that a dark and cunning attitude appearance this will probably end up being a bust and we will have the two forms human and dragon cus dragons are fun :P

I think that summarises both fairly nicely having my resident fantasy lore buff on hand to help guide the attitude and feel of the models :P

Deleted
    Its still really close its altogether

19 onyxia and 15 dryad from all sources

should be fun either way just bring on Friday when i get some free time again

Deleted
    Hey everyone,

An update we printed the warlock and im personally loving how it looks on the desk haha heres some photos to check it out You lose abit of scale in the photos but she is 12cm tall so slightly bigger then a mug of coffee. Shall be starting on Onyxia either later today or tomorrow starting with the dragon form then onto the human cant wait!

I think this is better let me know if i should do it another way if not ill sort it out accordingly sorry if not :/
    Last edited by mmocca9fc82ed1; 2017-08-04 at 08:59 AM.

Wow, that is solid. I love this!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

If you ever sell that Gnome Lock painted you can take my money. Simply amazing.
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2017-08-04 at 02:25 PM.