Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

the models are different enough that i choose to believe they're a product of convergent evolution.
    no rly

you find this guy in outland and azeroth

they are native from both planets, there is not only convergent evolution, this may because those worlds have some kind of connection with the emerald dream, this explain how Goldrin could manifest himself in Draenor as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    this explain how Goldrin could manifest himself in Draenor as well
    Goldrin has manifested on Draenor?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    God, I'm looking forward to getting away from fel green shit now, I am so sick of.

I hope the next expansion has vibrant colors and not purple void shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    God, I'm looking forward to getting away from fel green shit now, I am so sick of.

I hope the next expansion has vibrant colors and not purple void shit.
    Black and purple are the colours of the void, so we are just trading greens to purplz.

Well, it's an upgrade according to item colorization

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Goldrin has manifested on Draenor?
    yeah, as a gigantic spirit wolf, to guide some shamans

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    was that actually Goldrin? Or just looked like him. I don't remember that quest at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Ah, I thought it was cut-scene type of deal. I do remember the echo-memories from the opening quests, but I didn't even notice that some of them were Talbuk heading into the Genedar. Definitely a nice inclusion.
    I think they wanted to save some life on their planet before fleeing, so yeah...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that just doesn't make any sense.

Sometimes Blizz writers just don't acknowledge the realities they should when writing interstellar story lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    was that actually Goldrin? Or just looked like him. I don't remember that quest at all.
    Would make more sense if it were a Draenor local Wild Spirit and orcs just compared it to Goldrinn when they came to Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    is it this quest?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Welc...he_Wolf_Spirit
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Terokkar_Wolf_Spirit

takrik ragehowl also mentioned him appearing on both worlds.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    it was him indeed

Well that just doesn't make any sense.

Sometimes Blizz writers just don't acknowledge the realities they should when writing interstellar story lines.
    like i said, maybe the emerald dream is something connected with all worlds with life, just like the shadowlands, but more prominent in azeroth because the thing with freya

this could explain why there are druids there, and why azeorth druids can use their power there

Black and purple are the colours of the void, so we are just trading greens to purplz.

I still maintain the foolish hope that one day they will, like they like to say so much, go back to their roots and give us more varied depictions of a same theme. Outland was nowhere near close to being all fel green and yet every single area (except maybe Terrokar) just screamed corrupted planet to you. Maybe the void has pink lands and yellow lands too, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I still maintain the foolish hope that one day they will, like they like to say so much, go back to their roots and give us more varied depictions of a same theme. Outland was nowhere near close to being all fel green and yet every single area (except maybe Terrokar) just screamed corrupted planet to you. Maybe the void has pink lands and yellow lands too, who knows
    if we ever go into the void i want it to look like alice in wonderland crossed with lovecraft.

not all of the creepy crazy creatures in lovecraft are evil, and the void at its core theme has represented insanity and insane people arent all crazy murderers some are just insanely weird.

kinda like shivering isles

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So on PTR I was looking at Artifact Knowledge.

It's at AK 45 (45.700.000 %) now, which is around 3x higher then the "original" 40-50 table's AK45.

I know we gonna need higher Artifact ranks for netherlight crucible stuff but we might go well beyond the old 55 million% at this rate.

you find this guy in outland and azeroth
    You realise that first contact between MU!Draenor and Azeroth was over 30 years ago in TBC? Having identical species in both means nothing, as they could just be the same species brought from one to the other.

Except, things like the Nightmare, Naga, Sha, and Aqir races don't really look like most Void things, despite being derived from it. Not everything would be purple if it's corrupted by the Void or it's underlings.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You realise that first contact between MU!Draenor and Azeroth was over 30 years ago in TBC? Having identical species in both means nothing, as they could just be the same species brought from one to the other.
    what? no

Orcs use this wolf in Draenor, when they came to azeroth they find the same kind wolf and tame then

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if we ever go into the void i want it to look like alice in wonderland crossed with lovecraft.

not all of the creepy crazy creatures in lovecraft are evil, and the void at its core theme has represented insanity and insane people arent all crazy murderers some are just insanely weird.

kinda like shivering isles

Oooh yeah, I would love something inspired from the shivering isles. It needs to have it all tho, the differently psychotic NPCs in each zone - and that would be way to obvious of a "plagiarism". To be more specific, the idea of a hysteria-based zone would be very refreshing (although probably hated by the panda-gnome-tinker-goblin-murloc-centaur-etc haters that need their edge-o-meter to reach at least 200%
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-07-28 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Oooh yeah, I would love something inspired from the shivering isles. It needs to have it all tho, the differently psychotic NPCs in each zone - and that would be way to obvious of a "plagiarism". To be more specific, the idea of a hysteria-based zone would be very refreshing (although probably hated by the panda-gnome-tinker-goblin-murloc-centaur-etc haters that need their edge-o-meter to reach at least 200%
    Haha something like this would be pretty cool.
    I really loved Dementia/Mania split in Shivering Isles and how many different shades od crazy it had.
    Even though Void is mainly darkish & dementia alike, I would not be dissapointed if Nyalotha is something like New Sheoth.

Also am curious how would Sheogorath fare in WoW!
    I think Warcraft just couldn't handle Uncle Sheo and his cheese obssesion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Haha something like this would be pretty cool.
    I really loved Dementia/Mania split in Shivering Isles and how many different shades od crazy it had.
    Even though Void is mainly darkish & dementia alike, I would not be dissapointed if Nyalotha is something like New Sheoth.

Also am curious how would Sheogorath fare in WoW!
    I think Warcraft just couldn't handle Uncle Sheo and his cheese obssesion.
    considering how cheesy the lore can be at times im sure Sheogorath would be having fun. thats enough cheese to satisfy him.

now the sweetrolls would be a problem.

GUYS! Doesn't it concern you that Argus is just UP THERE, but...Thrall is in Dalaran, not giving a shit?! XD

Guess it's not his problem. He gave his weapon to some Shaman Cow named MeatBeat, from Argent Dawn. XD