Oh okay.

It's fine for pages to being up repeatedly how trash Nintendo is for their chat and everything else, and repeatedly claim "well, it's okay though, because other companies can be criticized too!", Yet at the faintest appearance of a post that seems to be the opposite, you have to strawman the hell out of it to try to claim said poster meant it one way when they are flat out telling you "no, that's not how it was meant, it was meant this way", and then you have to inject how great the other systems are again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh okay.

It's fine for pages to being up repeatedly how trash Nintendo is for their chat and everything else, and repeatedly claim "well, it's okay though, because other companies can be criticized too!", Yet at the faintest appearance of a post that seems to be the opposite, you have to strawman the hell out of it to try to claim said poster meant it one way when they are flat out telling you "no, that's not how it was meant, it was meant this way", and then you have to inject how great the other systems are again?
    Hey its almost like no one would have said anything if u didn't bring Sony/MS into it. Just because u don't like the response doesn't change what you did.

Stating a fact isn't strawmaning, you took a jab at Sony/MS and was outright wrong about it.

Don't compare X to Y,Z if u don't want Y,Z to be compared to X.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Let me quote myself from that quote of yours:

I'm fully aware that Nintendo is joining this shitwagon, and so far nothing in their phoneapp driven implementation is justifying the price, even if it's "only" 20$ compared to the 60$ it's on PSN and XBone.
    I addressed this in the rest of my comment that you cut out.

If the value is there I don't care, PSN/XBL gives the value (IMO).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

blah blah
    Here some info on Capcom
    https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/890919984301449216

Capcom: 450K is 1Q figure for Ultra Street Fighter II, above its expectation. Also "starting to prepare" multiple Switch-version titles.

Surprisingly good for USF2.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I addressed this in the rest of my comment that you cut out.

If the value is there I don't care, PSN/XBL gives the value (IMO).
    Too bad Nintendo has no value in their service, yet we are forced to pay the extortion.

Yet again Jt, it wasn't a jab. Just because you want to be offended at a simple statement of fact doesn't make it a jab.

It would be like telling someone they're take a jab at a banana for stating it's yellow. Also, I love how many times everyone else, including you, compares the Switch to the other consoles and your say nothing, because they're bashing the switch, it's fine! But the opposite happens and you have to keep insisting how it's a jab when its not.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Here some info on Capcom

Also "starting to prepare" multiple Switch-version titles.
    Incoming all RE,DR games coming to The Switch and maybe Dragon's Dogma.

Not going to lie I would buy them LOL after a price drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet again Jt, it wasn't a jab. Just because you want to be offended at a simple statement of fact doesn't make it a jab..
    Mr Mod.

By Definition it was, you don't get to change what things are because ur a mod sorry. How about this keep Sony/Microsoft out of the NINTENDO SWITCH thread? So we don't get moments like this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Dude you're missing the irony here.

You keep claiming it's better than an echo chamber, while you and several other posters literally JUST proved it's an echo chamber of hate.
    How absolutely ridiculous.
    I'm sorry. Did you deliberately miss the part where I said the Switch was good and it has good games? Hell Splatoon 2 is actually pretty amazing for what it is.

Can I not be on both sides? I think the Switch is an amazing system with great potential. And Nintendo are handling certain aspects of it poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah, some hundred pages ago we did have big debate about it. I was absolutely against paid online on Switch, but people kept (and keep?) defending it.
    And I 100% agree with you. I hate the fact that online multiplayer is getting further gated behind paywalls.

Just Nintendo are late to the party.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet again Jt, it wasn't a jab. Just because you want to be offended at a simple statement of fact doesn't make it a jab.

It would be like telling someone they're take a jab at a banana for stating it's yellow. Also, I love how many times everyone else, including you, compares the Switch to the other consoles and your say nothing, because they're bashing the switch, it's fine! But the opposite happens and you have to keep insisting how it's a jab when its not.
    Then why did you throw in the MS/Sony bit?

You knew exactly what you were doing. Don't pretend otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh okay.

Major difference. You didn't criticise another company. You basically threw them under the bus to make Nintendo appear better. I've seen it enough in other forums to know that.

And I'd advise you read the posts about online multiplayer. I stated that I hate the fact it's gated behind a paywall.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm sorry. Did you deliberately miss the part where I said the Switch was good and it has good games? Hell Splatoon 2 is actually pretty amazing for what it is.

Can I not be on both sides? I think the Switch is an amazing system with great potential. And Nintendo are handling certain aspects of it poorly.
    One question that just crossed my mind is...

Are we really going to a full year with The Switch being on the market and not hear anything about VC? Its safe to say we won't hear anything about it until the SNES Classic is out in the wild for a bit.

I think its a dam shame if a year rolls by and we get no VC info.

One question that just crossed my mind is...

Are we really going to a full year with The Switch being on the market and not hear anything about VC? Its safe to say we won't hear anything about it until the SNES Classic is out in the wild for a bit.

I think its a dam shame if a year rolls by and we get no VC info.
    More than likely. Nintendo will just throw an N64 classic mini out next and we will still hear nothing about Virtual Console.

Mr Mod.

By Definition it was, you don't get to change what things are because ur a mod sorry. How about this keep Sony/Microsoft out of the NINTENDO SWITCH thread? So we don't get moments like this.
    It wasn't, but you can keep getting offended if you want.

And then I don't ever want to see you talk about PSN, or how voice chat is so superior on everything else, how about that? Because there's pages upon pages of that, and you just did it a few posts ago even.

I'm sorry. Did you deliberately miss the part where I said the Switch was good and it has good games?

Then why did you throw in the MS/Sony bit?

You knew exactly what you were doing. Don't pretend otherwise.
    You said that. And then started going right after any positive post, claiming how wrong they are, even to the most smallest of positives. For all your enjoyment of the switch, you haven't said anything good about it, so why would I believe you?

And you can read my mind? Because then you should know I threw that in there because of everyone comparing Nintendo to every other company, saying they should just copy them, and how Nintendo doing their own thing is awful, so I was pointing out a part where they didn't copy others and it's good. But everyone suddenly had to defend Sony and Microsoft, because don't dare point that out! Also, I pointed it out on the off chance people didn't notice you can do that with the switch for your online name.

But no, totally meant for it to be a jab. I would bet easily that if my post was about how horrible voice chat on the switch was compared to the PS4, you wouldn't be complaining right now. And that's what's annoying me, because that's hypocritical.

It wasn't, but you can keep getting offended if you want.

And then I don't ever want to see you talk about PSN, or how voice chat is so superior on everything else, how about that? Because there's pages upon pages of that, and you just did it a few posts ago even..
    Yep and if u read those posts I even said the deflection to other brands needs to stop.

I can say Voice Chat is shit on The Switch without comparing it to anything, That isn't hard to do at all. Also only one who seems offended here is you because u got called out on your bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

More than likely. Nintendo will just throw an N64 classic mini out next and we will still hear nothing about Virtual Console.
    Fucken shame even more so since we know the SNES Classic and likely N64 Classic will be limited stock.

Wal-Mart was nice enough to put the SNES classic on pre-order and then cancel every single one (mine included) saying it was a glitch....

I guess that's as close as ill get to owning one

-snip-
    Are you for real? I've said the Switch was a good console and it had good games countless of times. One can like something while being critical of it.

And no you knew it was a jab. Just stop now.

And yeah I don't agree with the whole console v console rubbish and even I've been dragged in admittedly and when I do I try to stop posting to avoid it delving further.

Oh and voice chat is bad. Mainly because it requires a smartphone and drains the smartphones battery like hell. And because the minimal amount of setup looks a mess.

Does voice chat being bad mean the entire Switch and it's games are bad? Not at all.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-28 at 04:19 PM.

Oh wow the Switch restock for Splatoon 2 seems to be quite substantial, easily enough to put the Switch over 5 million now, aside from Japan getting a 100k shipment last week it has been in stores a lot mores as of the week pre Splat2n and week of Splat2n So...cool

I would bet like 5.2-5.5 Switches now. million now.
    Diablo Bore.

Does voice chat being bad mean the entire Switch and it's games are bad? Not at all.
    Agreed, The system has some decent to good games.

I don't see why Oceanhorn got slammed by a few people like it did. Just started playing it on my vita today and IMO its a decent Zelda lite game.

It was only $12 on PSN not sure how much it is on Switch. But if its cheap so far I recommend it.

Switch's are in stock on Gamestop's website.

$359 bundles with Splatoon 2 and BOTW, There is a few higher bundles as well.
    http://www.gamestop.com/browse/conso...13ffff2412-1e8
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-07-28 at 04:26 PM.

Agreed, The system has some decent to good games.

I don't see why Oceanhorn got slammed by a few people like it did. Just started playing it on my vita today and IMO its a decent Zelda lite game.

It was only $12 on PSN not sure how much it is on Switch. But if its cheap so far I recommend it.

Switch's are in stock on Gamestop's website.

$359 bundles with Splatoon 2 and BOTW, There is a few higher bundles as well.
    That's a good bundle actually, gg gamestop
    Unlike that other one that came with Cars 3...
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account

Come on man, don't be disingenuous. You took a swipe at PS4 and XBox with that comment and you know it. The switch has a lot of good things about it, but it also has a lot of negatives, and if you are going to start listing all the things that the switch does right, you gotta also list what it does wrong.

Also, by your own forum rules, don't you discourage game vs. game / console vs console wars?

Yep, so if people want a Switch I say go for it. They won't ship until the 8th and at lease they are not bundled with a bunch of useless shit.

(Provided a link in the original post)

Yep and if u read those posts I even said the deflection to other brands needs to stop.

I can say Voice Chat is shit on The Switch without comparing it to anything, That isn't hard to do at all. Also only one who seems offended here is you because u got called out on your bullshit.
    You... Literally just compared what I said to the PS2 before. You've done it numerous times already. How are you claiming now that you didn't?

And I'm not offended, because I wasn't called out on anything. Only on the internet will you find people claiming to know what you meant better than you actually did. I explained twice now what I meant, I'm not sure why it's so bad to go "oh okay, then it was a misunderstanding", but instead you feel the need to keep pushing how "right" you are about what I meant.

That tells me their trash bundles aren't selling since they're offering legit game+console bundles without useless accessories or download codes nobody wants. Nothing wrong with these $359.99 bundles as they will just prevent scalpers from buying them and they're games people actually want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Come on man, don't be disingenuous. You took a swipe at PS4 and XBox with that comment and you know it. The switch has a lot of good things about it, but it also has a lot of negatives, and if you are going to start listing all the things that the switch does right, you gotta also list what it does wrong.

Also, by your own forum rules, don't you discourage game vs. game / console vs console wars?
    Well honestly the only issue I see that I agree with is the lackluster online options or services.
    I don't see lack of power as a negative, it's a handheld, it doesn't matter what Nintendo marketed it as, in terms of size, it's a handheld.
    Lack of games I also don't get, maybe if all you want are big AAA 3rd party games releasing every month.
    Lack of themes is something rarely brought up but it is something I would like more of

I consider awful voice chat a part of the whole lackluster online thing.
    Diablo Bore.