Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So we're straight up channeling the pizzagate crowd now are we?
    Her words not mine. It is almost impossible to fake a tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    https://s.faketrumptweet.com/j5ncp1p...dsa_ro9cgd.png

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-30 at 11:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Ahahahaha.

(Infracted) - Minor Spam
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-30 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Wait are you actually trying to pretend that's not a "joke" image?

Oh, he's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

There was more than one person stealing the equipment my friend. The article states that.
    So who do you expect him to rat out trying to steal Democrats' IT equipment?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So who do you expect him to rat out trying to steal Democrats' IT equipment?
    Where is that IT equipment now? Where is the information that was on it? What information was on it? Were people able to get the information that was on it? Why did he take it? Did someone tell him to take? How much did he get paid to take it? etc...

When we get answers to those questions we then might know.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-07-28 at 03:19 PM.

Where is that IT equipment now? Where is the information that was on it? What information was on it? Were people able to get the information that was on it? Why did he take it? Did someone tell him to take? How much did he get paid to take it? etc...

When we get answers to those questions we then might know.
    Okay then. Lets put it a different way. What makes you think this news is important enough to care about at all?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Okay then. Lets put it a different way. What makes you think this news is important enough to care about at all?
    Potential breech of national security.

What make you think this news is unimportant enough to not care about at all?

Potential breech of national security.

It was already handled by the FBI. You seem to be trying to make allegations that there's something more going on. Do you think there is? Or is it over and done with. Because if you refuse to make any assertions, I'm going to assume it's over and done with.

It was already handled by the FBI. You seem to be trying to make allegations that there's something more going on. Do you think there is? Or is it over and done with. Because if you refuse to make any assertions, I'm going to assume it's over and done with.
    I answered you question my friend and yet you didn't answer mine. I will ask it again.
    and add another for good measure.
    Don't you think just being handled by the FBI makes it newsworthy enough? They are the Federal police.

I answered you question my friend and yet you didn't answer mine. I will ask it again.

Don't you think just being handled by the FBI makes it newsworthy enough? They are the Federal police.
    "It was already handled by the FBI. You seem to be trying to make allegations that there's something more going on. Do you think there is? Or is it over and done with. Because if you refuse to make any assertions, I'm going to assume it's over and done with."

That answers your question, brudda. Unless you have some information you want to share, it looks like that was pretty much done.

Note that the article you posted was a separate issue, and again unless you have additional information does not appear to be related.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2017-07-28 at 03:56 PM.

"It was already handled by the FBI. You seem to be trying to make allegations that there's something more going on. Do you think there is? Or is it over and done with. Because if you refuse to make any assertions, I'm going to assume it's over and done with."

That answers your question, brudda. Unless you have some information you want to share, it looks like that was pretty much done.
    Well, it seems like you failed to answer a question again my friend.
    At any rate, the Feds more than likely had been watching this person for a while and were just waiting for him to make his move. They couldn't let him leave the country so they nabbed him before he left.

Well, it seems like you failed to answer a question again my friend.
    At any rate, the Feds more than likely had been watching this person for a while and were just waiting for him to make his move. They couldn't let him leave the country so they nabbed him before he left.
    You know, nobody else is going to think I didn't answer your question just because you refuse to accept that I answered your question. You're not saying why this is significant though. So I guess we're done and it's not a thing anyone should care about.

You know, nobody else is going to think I didn't answer your question just because you refuse to accept that I answered your question. You're not saying why this is significant though. So I guess we're done and it's not a thing anyone should care about.
    Nobody is an awful lot of people my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

And the plot thinkens.
    As I googled "Imran Awan rueters" this came up.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/im...ton-associate/

It seems his lawyer is associated with the Clintons of all people.

Nobody is an awful lot of people my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

And the plot thinkens.
    As I googled "Imran Awan rueters" this came up.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/im...ton-associate/

It seems his lawyer is associated with the Clintons of all people.
    So what new insinuation are you making now? Or are you going to wave your arms around and expect people to read your mind again?

Lets try this illustration: Don Trump Jr. hired a lawyer, Karina V. Lynch. Lynch formerly worked for Susan Collins, who just made Trump look bad by voting against the Republicare bill, which Trump desperately wanted so he could tout as a win. WHAT IS THE LINK HERE? WE NEED TO GO DEEPER!!!
    Last edited by Rukh; 2017-07-28 at 05:03 PM.

I think the big issue was the fact that he was paid for 5 months after being denied access to the computer systems while being investigated. This story just keeps getting more bizarre as more details arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    I think the big issue was the fact that he was paid for 5 months after being denied access to the computer systems while being investigated. This story just keeps getting more bizarre as more details arise.
    It is probable they let him stay on while he was being investigated as to not arouse suspicion.

From Fox News
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...e-country.html

'A House IT staffer at the center of a congressional computer equipment scandal has been arrested by federal officials and charged with bank fraud, Fox News has learned.
    Fox News is told officers and agents from the U.S. Capitol Police, the FBI and Customs and Border Protection were involved in the arrest of Imran Awan at Dulles International Airport.*
    Awan, 37, of Virginia, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to one count of bank fraud during his arraignment in federal court in Washington, D.C. He was released but will have to wear a GPS monitor and abide by a curfew.*
    Awan also was ordered to turn over all his passports. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 21....'

And from CNN
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/26/politi...ats/index.html
    "Democratic staffer arrested on bank fraud charge"

'Imran Awan, who has worked for several House Democrats, including Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was arrested Monday and charged with bank fraud as he tried to leave the country, legal documents show.
    FBI spokeswoman Lindsay Ram said FBI and US Capitol Police arrested Awan at Washington's Dulles International Airport as he attempted to travel to Pakistan.
    The complaint and affidavit against Awan accused him and his wife, Hina Alvi, of attempting to commit bank fraud by misrepresenting themselves on a loan for a rental property they had and then wiring the proceeds to two unnamed persons in Pakistan.
    Christopher Gowen, an attorney for Awan, said Schultz's office fired him after the arrest. David Damron, a spokesman for Wasserman Schultz, confirmed to CNN that Awan had worked in the Florida Democrat's office and had been fired.
    Asked if Alvi, who the complaint refers to at length, had been charged, Gowen said, "Not yet."
    Awan, 37, of Lorton, Virginia, was a shared employee paid by more than a dozen Democratic House offices, congressional disbursement documents show, for January to March 2017, the most recent period for which data are available.
    A report from BuzzFeed in early February said House staffers were under investigation for stealing equipment, and Politico reported Awan was one of those under investigation. Gowen said most offices ended their relationship with Awan, but that Wasserman Schultz's office continued to keep him on the payroll until the day of the arrest...'

It appears this person was trying to sneak out of the country and go to a Middle Eastern country after pilfering some data. I am glad they caught him. I would imagine they( the "Feds") had been keeping a close eye on him for quite a while just waiting to pounce. Maybe he will turn state's witness and rat the other people out.
    Now THIS is a juicy story that actually has smoking guns all over the place. What in the world is this woman up to? She is so corrupt, she probably bribes the PTA.

My way too early prediction:
    This dude is a hacker that DWS has been using to do various nefarious things. This is why she didn't fire him until she absolutely had to, even though there was already an investigation going on, that she disregarded. She didn't want him telling anyone what he does for her, and that's why she defended him to the last possible minute. The FBI is going to flip this guy, and DWS is going down down. Like, prison down town.

Also, the COMPLETE AND TOTAL main stream media blackout of this story is pretty telling. How does CNN.com not have a SINGLE reference to this story, after all these days?

How in the actual fuck, is this video of her openly obstructing justice not newsworthy?

How is it that, in the minds of the media, that "hoping you can let this go" is considered obstruction, but threatening Capitol police with "consequences" if they don't hand over evidence from an ongoing investigation to her, is magically not obstruction? How is this not making the Liberal news outlets? Gee...I wonder....
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-07-28 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Now THIS is a juicy story that actually has smoking guns all over the place. What in the world is this woman up to? She is so corrupt, she probably bribes the PTA.

My way too early prediction:
    This dude is a hacker that DWS has been using to do various nefarious things. This is why she didn't fire him until she absolutely had to, even though there was already an investigation going on, that she disregarded. She didn't want him telling anyone what he does for her, and that's why she defended him to the last possible minute. The FBI is going to flip this guy, and DWS is going down down. Like, prison down town.

Also, the COMPLETE AND TOTAL main stream media blackout of this story is pretty telling. How does CNN.com not have a SINGLE reference to this story, after all these days?

How in the actual fuck, is this video of her openly obstructing justice not newsworthy?

How is it that, in the minds of the media, that "hoping you can let this go" is considered obstruction, but threatening Capitol police with "consequences" if they don't hand over evidence from an ongoing investigation to her, is magically not obstruction? How is this not making the Liberal news outlets? Gee...I wonder....
    I was about to say supposedly a video of DWS threatening police somewhere. But I see you have already posted it.

I was about to say supposedly a video of DWS threatening police somewhere. But I see you have already posted it.
    It's hard to watch. She literally makes my skin crawl. Like, I just shuddered even thinking about her speaking. She might be the least charismatic person to ever walk this earth.