Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Bet you're gonna feel (and look too) real fucking stupid when (or rather if) the police announces the nationality/religion of the attacker. Oh boy it's going to be a blast (lol, see what I did there). Oh look.
    No, as i never said it could not be the case. Seems you misread me

I just was amused by the stereotypes in the initial thread which were based on literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Seems that security experts believe, it could be a terrorist background. Also, Tagesspiegel wrote, what Moshrag posted.
    When they say security expert, they mean their insider cop who just sold them the information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Now there are reports of the attacker being a 'known Islamist' who was 'dressed religiously' during the attack.
    Yeah, it seems to be a islamist terrorist attack. Lets wait for even more informations from news.

Out before the thread turns into a muslim bashing echo chamber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    When they say security expert, they mean their insider cop who just sold them the information.
    Probably. I have faith in our police. Well, most times

Probably. I have faith in our police. Well, most times
    Faith in what regard? That they wouldn't sell info? Sorry but that is almost common practice. I know a couple of police officers and I even had it happen to me in a case I was involved in myself. Information only the police and I knew about hit the local news the next day.

See if people actually show their face on camera to give a fking interview and claim things they usually say the truth. In case of the munich attack I think it was a american woman who claimed via cellphone (to cnn afaik) to have heard him screaming "allahu akbar" which is far less likely to be true.

Deleted
    like i said its like infront of my door...not london, brussels or paris....pretty shocked to realize it can happen anywhere to anyone now

Deleted
    Faith in what regard? That they wouldn't sell info? Sorry but that is almost common practice. I know a couple of police officers and I even had it happen to me in a case I was involved in myself. Information only the police and I knew about hit the local news the next day.
    But wouldnt that be corruption then? Or is it some kind of gray area?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    like i said its like infront of my door...not london, brussels or paris....pretty shocked to realize it can happen anywhere to anyone now
    Actually one out of 2 islamist terrorist incidents after 2015 in germany. The first in hamburg. Actually, you have more deaths from lightning attacks or shark deaths in germany than from terrorist attacks.

Still it gets full press attention and special love letters from the always xenophobe part of the society.

Is it still horrible? Sure it is. It shows what extremism is capable of.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 05:53 PM.

Deleted
    Tbh. such cases have been all over the time. We just happen to have information at our hands that breaks the bubble people have been living in.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually one out of 2 islamist terrorist incidents after 2015 in germany. The first in hamburg. Actually, you have more deaths from lightning attacks or shark deaths in germany than from terrorist attacks.
    Shark attacks in germany :O? What kind of dangerous sharks do we have here.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    That's pretty racist if that's what you look for in all of this.
    ¸

Oh another hur dur racist snowflake people are dying and you spew this bullshit

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-28 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Still it gets full press attention and special love letters from the always xenophobe part of the society.
    People dislike this idea, but i think if the news stops reporting on it these attacks would start to decrease since the intend is to create terror, division.
    If not to stop reporting, to greatly reduce the attention it gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Shark attacks in germany :O? What kind of dangerous sharks do we have here.
    Sorry, i meant "germans dying from shark attacks":

http://www.focus.de/reisen/videos/au...d_6519581.html

Mostly tourists.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/arti...gestorben.html

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/a...-aegypten.html
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-28 at 05:57 PM.

Damn those sharks seem to love german meat. We must taste really good.

Still you can avoid being around sharks you cant avoid being around moslems as they are everywhere in big cities and there is always a chance one is evil. So its like comparing apple to oranges. One thing you choose to be around the other you are forced to be around.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-07-28 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Damn those sharks seem to love german meat. We must taste really good.

Still you can avoid being around sharks you cant avoid being around moslems as they are everywhere in big cities and there is always a chance one is evil. So its like comparing apple to oranges. One thing you choose to be around the other you are forced to be around.
    Sharks are also predators, not every Muslim is an extremist after your blood the reality is that it is a very small group.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Sharks are also predators, not every Muslim is an extremist after your blood the reality is that it is a very small group.
    But you can be 100% sure that no shark will kill you while you go shopping in your local edeka store. With Muslims there is always the risk someone goes allahu akbharing on you to meet his virigins in heaven. So comparing shark deaths to terror deaths is just wrong.

You agree to have the risk to get eaten by a shark when you enter the water, with muslim terrorism you have no choice.. it just happens if you are the unlucky one.

There is no official statement about that from the police yet.
    Your point?

Deleted
    International Shark Statistic:

I wonder the right wingkins have not yet added sharks to their list of enemies.

I would consider it a grey area. At the end, it's never really compromising information leaked. Just enough to make headlines. I consider it a bonus for the cops... they're not really well paid.

It's annoying tho.

Deleted
    I would consider it a grey area. At the end, it's never really compromising information leaked. Just enough to make headlines. I consider it a bonus for the cops... they're not really well paid.

It's annoying tho.
    Yeah, i imagine that. I meant with "faith in police" that i am sure they will solve this special case and the terrorist will get the proper punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You say that because it's not you or someone you know that was just killed by that "very small group". Islam and the western way of living just don't go together...