Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Looked like John McCain loved every moment of that!!

It seems that was his last FUCK YOU moment to Trump!!

As someone who lives in Arizona i wanna say Well Done John McCain and God Speed on your recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Sorry i am not gonna look thru his twitter but is this tweet real or some fake made * for the fun of it*

If this is real ... i feel so sorry for you America.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Sorry i am not gonna look thru his twitter but is this tweet real or some fake made * for the fun of it*

Look at the bottom right hand corner, it's not real : P

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Don't worry, they'll still tank the exchanges by continuing to do what they do.
    Don't worry any tanking of the exchanges from Trump sabotage will automatically undo itself once Trump is booted out and the sabotage ended.

Tweet's not real. It's not even in archive sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Look at the bottom right hand corner, it's not real : P
    Thank you for making it clear to me.

Guess that there is still hope then

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    So Murkowski and Collins were resisting all along. McCain gets on board last... and gets the credit.

Way to lean in John.
    Well really I say he has integrity because unlike most Republicans he never kowtowed to his new master like most of the others in congress did.

He didn't let himself be threatened into falling in line to "pass something" with an unclear end game and result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Don't worry any tanking of the exchanges from Trump sabotage will automatically undo itself once Trump is booted out and the sabotage ended.
    Not really, the issue is the uncertainty in the market being caused by this administration. That's not going to change anytime soon.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

McCain's voting record is hardcore conservative. He is not a rino despite the current whining from some.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Holy shit I almost thought that was real!
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post

The fact that you're questioning if that tweet is real speaks volumes about how low the presidency has sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Well really I say he has integrity because unlike most Republicans he never kowtowed to his new master like most of the others in congress did.

He didn't let himself be threatened into falling in line to "pass something" with an unclear end game and result.
    He has no integrity, there's a long history to show that. Okay he happened to stand up to Trump this time, he'll be looking for another way to suck up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Eh McCain is a closet liberal.
    Based on?
    /10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Based on?
    /10
    Any vote to not repeal obamacare makes me wonder what the hell they are thinking. They said for years they would get rid of it. Why the cold feet now?

Any vote to not repeal obamacare makes me wonder what the hell they are thinking. They said for years they would get rid of it. Why the cold feet now?
    He's not a fan of higher premiums. Didn't know conservatives liked people paying more for insurance.

He wants to down ACA, the skinny repeal wasn't the answer.

McCain, Collins, etc are cowards who belong nowhere in our government. Obamacare is a disaster and is unconstitutional so it needs to be completely repealed, and anyone who disagrees doesn't belong in our government.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because before the elections most Republicans thought obamacare and the affordable care act were two different things. This is not a joke. That is why people's approval of obamacare skyrocketed right after the election.

Lets be real the leadership of the GOP knew he was gonna do that and let him take the credit so they can quietly say to there base 'Whelp we tried our best' when in reality they had nothing, they knew they had nothing. They know McCains political career is almost done so they let him go out on a High and let him have his personal revenge on Trump for Trumps comments about him not being a war hero.

There is absolutely nothing Trump can do to John McCain now cause if he calls him out and calls him names a guy who is a war hero and has brain cancer then he will make himself look to be even more of a cunt than he actually really is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    McCain, Collins, etc are cowards who belong nowhere in our government. Obamacare is a disaster and is unconstitutional so it needs to be completely repealed, and anyone who disagrees doesn't belong in our government.
    Haha, good one I almost thought you were serious there.

Did people really think that was real?

Sad.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg